Influential Players of World 60

DeletedUser

Jfsmith was influentual but i believe DA knew his mindset and that's the reason he wanted Joe to be Duke of calm. Instead of aidan.

In that sense it was Dylan who shaped w60 entirely before secret win .

I supported Jf for being a duke because it was tiresome dealing with the old Calm. leadership so I deliberately screwed up our relationship for practically no real reason to either get a fight or get them replaced and it turned out certain Calm. sectors did not like them either so they were replaced or stepped down for real life reasons, whatever works. I was pretty sure SPAM was the strongest tribe in the world and that we were going to win since about mid February 2012 and we got stronger since then. Calm. had a few good players, but we had beaten tribes like Calm. before so were not really worried about them. It helped that some of their players tunnel visioned which made it really easy to defend. I just spent a lot of my time sitting 1-2 accounts and it went fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109217

id say me as im all front and being on the front from day 1 against most of the tribes and still on the front doing my bit

ashoka1

In that case I vote for myself too. I was on frontlines before Joe Finch was in diapers.

Butonel is the most influential person of world 60

as about 7 players of spam are deleting due to his 1 move

TLS has a chance now.

Happy hunting

DeletedUser94059

^ +1 spam to drop at least 150 mil. Who knows those people who might delete might make a bit of fun before they leave cause of spams leadership throwing some people opinions and thoughts under the bridge, the people who did actually help the tribe early world to where it is today.

Who knows. Maybe I am just shit stirring :p

DeletedUser109233

I await to see this happen! I don't believe for 1 minute any of you will.

DeletedUser108293

Same here. Dont talk that BS as we all know it is never gonna happen. You all like this easy and safe world.

ashoka1

Same here. Dont talk that BS as we all know it is never gonna happen. You all like this easy and safe world.

It's easy and safe coz front liners like

Or our key
Xharris
Litka
Strap

We're holding front lines.

Don't give that bullshit.daniel it's not my 4th account on w60 with 2 merges on each account.

So yes it was not as safe for me as for you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108293

Dylan never said we are going for 100%, dont know whats the problem now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94059

Lol good edit. Was goin to say we like the easy road??? Please. Don't make me laugh..

DeletedUser108935

I'm not brothered what we choose.

Well that's a lie if rather we end at 60% and say we have won a world rather then wait for 100 and be playing for another 6-1 year.

But I will follow what ever our duke decides :)

Deems