Info :)

HeftySmurf

[14/12/2011 6:59:53 AM] Citizen Kane: I miss Micheal Jackson
[14/12/2011 7:01:13 AM] Citizen Kane: He was nice to me as a kid, he was always in touch with me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you think devicem and Mista9 are inactive, then you didn't check TW stats. :icon_wink:

We're not merging with anyone, nor is their a hint of truth with the Patryn plans. Some players in PUNCH! may be arrogant or overly confident, but we're not stupid. ;) Hopefully though, down the road, we'll have a larger front with them and engage in a good battle, but damnit, they better wait until I've relocated down that way. :D

All the merge talk on this world is filled with hypocrisies and double standards, and IMO, almost all of the top tribes have pulled a huggle move, PUNCH! included. I'm guilty of this as much as anybody, but I don't always believe the shit I say, sometimes I'm trying to manipulate a response from a tribe more than prove my point.

I said chance, not that it is true. And no I did not check TW stats, I just lost 2 villages to punch because I wasn't active enough the past days, why would I waste my time on TWstats then :p

DeletedUser

If you think devicem and Mista9 are inactive, then you didn't check TW stats. :icon_wink:

All the merge talk on this world is filled with hypocrisies and double standards, and IMO, almost all of the top tribes have pulled a huggle move, PUNCH! included. I'm guilty of this as much as anybody, but I don't always believe the shit I say, sometimes I'm trying to manipulate a response from a tribe more than prove my point.

Nice post, I agree with pretty much all of this. There seems to be a lot of finger pointing on this world without looking in the mirror. That happens to a degree on every world, but, this one seems like moreso to me.

DeletedUser97155

I said chance, not that it is true. And no I did not check TW stats, I just lost 2 villages to punch because I wasn't active enough the past days, why would I waste my time on TWstats then :p

You said there was a chance the conversation was real and I just wanted to point out that most of the things in the conversation were obviously not true.