information on banned players..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok so there are several players who have been banned which are impeding our push forward, so what i want to know is..

if they are perm banned, will their villas go barb before their premium points run out ?
why am i unable to attack them, its not my fault they got banned...?
what is the normal occurrence when their villas revert to barb status, do they go barb with current troops or is there another procedure ?

any info regarding this would help me thanks in advance

DeletedUser

They go barb yes.

Troops will stay in villas

All attacks arriving during ban will not cause any dammage.

I think xtra troops are added to the villas...

DeletedUser

1) They will go barb after 2 weeks if no successful appeal has been made or a punishment accepted. That scenario would apply to permabans.
2) To make it fair in the case of a legitamate appeal, the account doesn't take damage the owner could not address due to a ban. It's a safeguard.
3) They go barb and the troops inside are changed to be the exact number of swords and spears as points. So a 10k village would have 10k spears and 10k swords inside it when it has gone barb due to a ban.

DeletedUser

They go barb yes.

Troops will stay in villas

All attacks arriving during ban will not cause any dammage.

I think xtra troops are added to the villas...

Attacks inbound at the time of bann are sent back.

When punishment is applied 10k sp/sw are added to the punished villa, usually takes 2 nukes to clear.

Best thing you can do is follow the rules in game huh.

DeletedUser

Attacks inbound at the time of bann are sent back.

When punishment is applied 10k sp/sw are added to the punished villa, usually takes 2 nukes to clear.

Best thing you can do is follow the rules in game huh.

It's only 10k if it was a 10k village.

If it were a recently nobled 2k barb for example it'd only be 2k/2k.

DeletedUser

It's only 10k if it was a 10k village.

If it were a recently nobled 2k barb for example it'd only be 2k/2k.

Yeah, i don't often see mods take 2k vills away that's more of a blessing then a punishment, but right you are on the numbers.

DeletedUser

Lots of people getting banned/punished it seems. I always though if you got caught once you should be done. Zero tolerance style.

DeletedUser

Lots of people getting banned/punished it seems. I always though if you got caught once you should be done. Zero tolerance style.

i agree however we arent the mods so we have to live by their rules, even the bad ones.
the good thing is at least they are banning for these illegal scripts now and it looks like they are finally taking a zero tolerance in regards to them.

thanks for the info even if its a little mixed up the general consensus is a 10k villa will have 10k sp/sw in it, lol well at least i wont have to worry about morale when this next weeks up and im having a party with over 200 barbs of 10k or more

DeletedUser

His questions have been answered, and I don't want this going to the road of ban discussion.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.