Information Personality

DeletedUser

Hmm.. 5 years of playing this game is a lot. I never knew that people would play games for 5 years and never actually decided to open there real eye's in the real world.

Pretty insteresting :)

eLeMeNOhPi

Hmm.. 5 years of playing this game is a lot. I never knew that people would play games for 5 years and never actually decided to open there real eye's in the real world.

I think u meant 4 years... many ppl are playing TW for more than 3 years...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

I do have a job and go to school. And I go out in the weekend. Most days I spend 1 or 2 hours on this game. Today probably around 10 due to me being stuck at my aunt's house babysitting my cousin...

If you know how than you dont need to spend much time on TW. :icon_smile:

eLeMeNOhPi

I do have a job and go to school. And I go out in the weekend. Most days I spend 1 or 2 hours on this game. Today probably around 10 due to me being stuck at my aunt's house babysitting my cousin...

Do you eat and sleep like us?

DeletedUser

I've spend at least 10 hours or more on tribalwars when i don't have anything to do at work. But if i do, i tried to get finish with all of my work. Then continue to do what i do best :lol:

And yes, i do go partying with my friends when we all have the days off. But most of the time, we don't. So yeah. I'm pretty much having a very boring life right now. So that's why i've decided to join tribalwars. So i can be entertain more than just laying down or watching tv all day :icon_eek:

To me, that's pretty smart indeed.

DeletedUser

Nice username, don't know about the skills though :icon_wink:

Well.. Thank you very much.

I came up with this username because at work. Alot of people always tells me. That i know alot of information in my head that can be use on smart things. Like... Video Games, Computers, Graphing, Drafting, and alot more indeed :)

zombie

What do yaw think about me :icon_wink:

1 question, why do you have w1 on your sig when your oldest world and only world you've played is w39? Claiming the false are we? Or is it because you're GDW in hiding :lol: