Inmate the pain of w36

DeletedUser

Hey silaking, glad to see you around. Might have to join this world just to play alongside you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You should join this world, but it is a little late now... You can just rule the outer-core. :icon_cool: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hey silaking, glad to see you around. Might have to join this world just to play alongside you :icon_wink:

long live the king of W24!

nice to see you around mate, sure. go South East if you ever decide to join.
Got DankmanXP with me:)

DeletedUser

Invite me please

I am co-playing this account with another very aggressive player I have been addicted to the game since world ten and now play on 35 under a different name 36 co-played and hp under a different name.
I will be a valuable asset to your tribe and would love the challenge of your aggresion competition with the points award sounds like a great challenge to get players playing well.

DeletedUser

starbuck1971 please mail me or Gavenvos your background in game. so we can go throw the tribe presidious with you.

silaking

DeletedUser57199

Hugz

Jahed75123 today at 20:12
Hey mate, even though your tribe has only so many members, i would like you to merge into us. My reasons being:

1) I have 6players.

2) I have made NAP and alliances with 8 tribes...so far!

3) We will be in the 2nd page of tribe rankings.

4) I will make you a baron at first then later on a duke.

5) I have already invitied 20 people, so we will get even more people

6) After we get 15 members, more and more people will join.

If you have any problems, just email me and i hope you merge with us!

I say we take the merge! rename the tribe to Hugz and add to the ammount of alliances... 8 is a good start but if we are going to get our 15mins of fame as rank 1 we need to start huggin'

I have like 2 scouts can I join?
Ur avitar looks cuddly <3 of corse u can join :)