INNO... Pls stahp

• Thread starter DeletedUser93954
  • Start date

DeletedUser93954

Stand by, we're updating the game!

We're currently hard at work updating your game to the latest version. Please be patient, this process usually only takes a minute or two. We'll have you back in-game in no time!

We're currently hard at work updating your game to the latest version. Please be patient, this process usually only takes a minute or two. We'll have you back in-game in no time!

I have seen 5 of these in the last few hours, please, Inno, it's time to stop.

DeletedUser93954

I've never seen so many updates in one day though... Let alone a few hours.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
The amount of errors this world has been discouraging. Like starting the world and sending our first train to see it was only able to be sent at a 150ms gap. After sending in a support ticket they changed it to 100ms like the settings stated. Then Almurph got hit by a backtime because the server was updating... Now a few days ago I cannot open a report. I think I have pissed off TW because it seems everytime one of my nukes hits its luck is below -20 :rolleyes: I am an outsider... I am like Trump :eek:

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The amount of errors this world has been discouraging. Like starting the world and sending our first train to see it was only able to be sent at a 150ms gap. After sending in a support ticket they changed it to 100ms like the settings stated. Then Almurph got hit by a backtime because the server was updating... Now a few days ago I cannot open a report. I think I have pissed off TW because it seems everytime one of my nukes hits its luck is below -20 :rolleyes: I am an outsider... I am like Trump :eek:
Almost sounds like Inno dislikes you, but luckily it's not at the level of Sir Cornish o0

arabela

I was actually affected by those upgrades too. Once i had an antisnipe that failed cause of that update (it can be checked in game) and the second was when i wanted to add a prenuke :/

Very annoying...and can cost a lot especially in the beginig of the world...like we are now. I totally suport this thread.

DeletedUser

I had an urge to write a long and detailed reasoning about why complaining is pointless and anyone who has been playing a while should by now be aware of it but meh.. I have to go to work.

Have fun.
Koodoos. be patient guys

DeletedUser117534

Sending a train to land behind a nuke only to find out it lands 3 seconds before it.

It happened to me 3 times now and I'm not too happy about that.
Before I had to worry only about jumpy lag, now I have to guess which attack gets a speed boost?! What the F.

DeletedUser

When your timing to send another clearing nuke to your target, hoping it would clear the enemy troops prior the noble train arrives in .100 ms gap then suddenly: --->> "Maintenance is on progress"

After 2 hours, trying to send another noble to a target since the noble of first wave in the noble train died, when suddenly you're waiting to send another clearing nuke-anti-snipe nuke to your target, then suddenly: --->> "Maintenance is on progress"

Geez.. :mad:

DeletedUser118344

It has been really frustrating for us also. Try and send timed split nobles and then it pops up.