INNOV Colapse?

DeletedUser4587

I've notice that INNOV appears to have lost the majority of its big players. What happened?

DeletedUser4587

My guess is they finally gave ollie the duke position :p

DeletedUser102202

Well majority decided to quit with the ego and say alright i give in my tribe m8s keep quiting

DeletedUser

INNOV's best players quit when leadership was handed to Dan and Tomsky, both 1st world noobs that somehow got lucky.

Panamax. sais g'day, and congrats to A-4ZL

DeletedUser

INNOV is officially gone. This doesn't count all of the runners/booted players/INNOV spinoff tribes that formed over the last 270 days, nor the hundreds of caps we made before even bothering to declare war in game. I stopped bothering tracking those a few months ago. But here are the IG history stats for this war:

23m1ukh.jpg

There was not one single day in the entire war that INNOV managed to have a positive day of war stats against us...

DeletedUser106744

INNOV's best players quit when leadership was handed to Dan and Tomsky, both 1st world noobs that somehow got lucky.

Panamax. sais g'day, and congrats to A-4ZL

Lol I would of liked for you to have stayed around like pan but s#%t happens I guess could of been interesting I stayed around for a while after leadership deleted but was just a waste of time and pp in the end all the fun had gone once ppl started to delete and we where getting more and more in actives as the weeks went on tbh I don't think a-4zl were any thing special was just lack of fight from us we were to slow at getting ops up and running who ever hits with the nukes first does the most damage right but good win neither the less

DeletedUser98028

Tbh our duke has been moaning for a while about quitting the world and when someone in the tribe offered peace he decided that the best solution like always with him was to swear at us all and disband the tribe.

DeletedUser

tbh I don't think a-4zl were any thing special was just lack of fight from us we were to slow at getting ops up and running who ever hits with the nukes first does the most damage right but good win neither the less

Spoken like a true Innov player. How can we show you we are special love when the only real fight we had was from Wozzicus. Also I am confused by your statement about slow to get ops up. How about you never got ops up. You guys loved to just sent tons of fakes and cats and did nothing else. At least we nuked and nobled the heck out of you guys. Is it our fault that your tribe was one of the most boring wars we ever encountered in this game? Do not blame us for you lack of play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106744

Is it our fault that your tribe was one of the most boring wars we ever encountered in this game? Do not blame us for you lack of play.

firstly i didn't say it was your fault i do how ever blame the warlords for our lack of ops.

secondly like i said it wasn't any thing special from yourselves if innov put up more of a fight it would of been a wicked war and the world would of gone on alot longer

DeletedUser

I honestly doubt that. You did say 4zl was nothing special thus the remark about is it our fault you were boring. However I hope that we will meet again so we will have a chance to take you up on your offer of a one on one. We tried to get to you so we could take you up on that offer since you did not seem to think any of us was worthy. By the time we got to you, you were gone :(
(omg I am sounding like every cocky guy that I hate on here)

Last edited by a moderator: