INNOV V Fray & DA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Aye we appreciate it. Just a part of the game I suppose. Guess it's one of those get tough or die times

I hope you guys smash the living crap out of Davy Crocket i really do. Players like that do not deserve a TW account and should be black listed and perma banned.

DeletedUser

I hope you guys smash the living crap out of Davy Crocket i really do. Players like that do not deserve a TW account and should be black listed and perma banned.

I def. agree with this. Davey will get his. My only regret is I'm 100 hours away from that action.

DeletedUser98475

Wow Panamax, I log on to externals to find you have a human side.

Im impressed, Right on man :D

Davy had the right intentions but the wrong methods to go about them, Shame though, Fray wasnt a half bad tribe, despite what people say. It wasnt great, but it was fun as hell.

DeletedUser

Up to a week ago, I was quitting cause TW was just getting to be too much of a burden. After this crap happened with Davy doing his shifty stuff in Fray, I just had to come back and devote myself to his death. I don't care what else happens. Players like him don't deserve TW accs.

DeletedUser

Looks like Davy will finally have to fight something then other than internals and barbs. Will be good to see how he holds up with that one :lol:

Using troops :icon_eek: Imagine that

DeletedUser

It's been dead for two weeks yet you felt the need to bump just to bump it for that?

DeletedUser

get over it Yuki, no one lost an eye, jesus whats wrong with you.

EDIT: Closed thread... in future don't bump old threads please.

~Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.