INNOV V Fray & DA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

never say never. people are strange enough :)

I have no doubt that Fray will attempt it at some stage, we at INNOV know who we can trust and who wants to beat fray, and we know those that may be sitting on the fence. That's our job to know.

I can tell you this. those within INNOV that matter are determined to finish Fray,nothing else matters.

DeletedUser101325

panamax i literally was rofl when i saw that map lol...good work fray, seems that atleast you guys can win against the barbs

DeletedUser98475

:D

Damn those barbs! They Keep waiting for us to attack! :S

DeletedUser101209

I feel that one day, fray will resolve this by recruiting the top INNOV members.

Dont think that will happen, we all see how they treat their cat food DA.

Being in Innov and fighting fray is more fun then being fray and fighting a tribe 1/10th your size.

Plus its more fun being the underdog. :)

oh and as of late they cant even win vs the barbs?@?@@?

DeletedUser

Those barbs are a nasty tribe, everyone they OP loses all of their villages simultaneously without fail :icon_confused:

Even if every tribe in the world allied against them we'd never win that battle :S

DeletedUser98475

Meh, Barbs hit your inactives, and eat then in 1 hit :S

DeletedUser98475

its more likely than you beating us!

(woops, sorry for flame, butt you had it comming buddy :p)

DeletedUser

Kick Fray's ass por favor, Smexy Time is pulling for you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kick Fray's ass por favor, Smexy Time is pulling for you!

Thy will be done. I am doing what i must. Every Opertunity

Ownage.png

DeletedUser99214

panafats was rimmed by Please? not so long ago... and he asked Fray and a few other tribes for help in return for spy info on Bored.. nobody helped him.. so now he holds grudges against the whole ex-Bored and Fray because he had to then start on the rim once again.. Good SHOW.. I now see where your grudges come from.. :)

DeletedUser

What a Productive way to use your troops Fraseryeah.. I mean your really doing me a favour. It will take them longer walking back than it is for me to rebuild them. So Thanks mate.

Secondly i cannot take credit for rimming Fraseryeah(Panamax) that goes to Zman and Lukos Fenir. I just pointed them in the right direction.

But grats bro...you just owned my 1.7k village...yes i intentially burned a noble to make you burn what? 20 nukes? for a measley 1.7k Village.

Keep up the good work

DeletedUser

what you did was noble a 2k barb with the intention of building it up and trying to noble from the inside, fail much ?
killing your follow up support from all your clan is just a bonus and isnt losing any troops from us, as your support lands it dies no cost to us and no waste of nukes as they are only minis right now and growing so its all good

the only shame here is all yours please.because firstly you tried to noble a barb......and failed........you sent support .....hoping to hold the barb.....that failed to its dieing as it lands, and you fail with your claim of you intentionally claimed a barb knowing we would waste time getting it back, what a muppet you cant get anything right youre well suited to fray with the other interclan huggers

DeletedUser

WHAT! Isnt losing any troops from your side? You forget that the support killed was a mere 5% of what Defence i have. No great loss.

Were as you spent a day chucking Nukes. I havnt really lost anything..

I nobled the Barb..so Didnt Fail
I Sent Support Hoping to Kill Nukes. Not Fail
And you did waste time taking it back.....Fail

Now For Ultimate Fail...You need to paint a pretty picture.

red.png
Meh! (637|552) K56 9,605 t0msky [INNOV] wozzicus [Fray] 2011-07-26 12:19:41 - Lost
green.png
Meh! (637|552) K56 9,772 wozzicus [Fray] t0msky [INNOV] 2011-07-24 16:28:39 - Conquer

red.png
.... (642|562) K56 7,166 t0msky [INNOV] JustForKicks [Fray] 2011-07-28 03:32:22 - Lost
green.png
.... (642|562) K56 7,190 JustForKicks [Fray] t0msky [INNOV] 2011-07-28 00:15:52 - Conquer

I mean if you take something...atleast keep it. And dont start chucking you just lost a barb. I had no intention of holding it for long. Grats on Burning 20 Nukes taking it back.

So Dont Throw Fail At someone that has been playing this game 4 years longer than you

Ok pumpkin

DeletedUser

You speak a lot of senseless blather for someone that's been playing the game for a minimum of 4.5 years.

The fact that you didn't properly time all of your support behind the nobles to land before anyone had a chance to send a single troop at it (evidenced by INNOV timing attacks behind waves of support) already implicates a failure on your part. Especially if your intent was to do as much damage as possible before losing it. Defense works as a stack better than it does in small waves on a low walled village. But surely you know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.