INNOV welcomes NEW duke!!!

DeletedUser

Make A-4ZL! , Innov's academy tribe?And us Nyx guys will become HERE's academy.

It either that or die ... And i have a bright future :( as soon as GOND and Noir give the orders I'll join HERE :'(

DeletedUser102202

first kiss the gond fathers hand and ask for that favor

DeletedUser

Don't kiss his hand and he'll give you a 24 notice to do so or "leave"

Kiss his hand and he'll accuse you of trying to engage him in sexually oriented activities via the internet and report you.

Man what do i do :(

DeletedUser102202

kiss it without kissing it make the sounds and air kiss near his hand you cant lose

DeletedUser

and if I am caught faking masters order?

heck he might refer me to ruby's "fakes" ........... :(

DeletedUser102202

thats cause she confuses him to pass that one shes a master at "fakes"

DeletedUser102202

come on do they have a war tactic? ... for real id like to know if theres a plan

1 Side A-4zl! 1.096 128 257.469.532 193.073.900
2 Side INNOV 128 1.027 102.555.527 397.218.585

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser102202

if smurks ego is it, as Dr. Phil "says its time to get real"

DeletedUser

thats the wrong time mate, smurks ego is one that if he took over Tom & Jerry cartoon he would ensure health and safety is met during the cartoons. Just so he can have that two seconds of talk about me even though i shouldn't be here i should be at w30 actually playing where i say I do.

for all who don't know tom and jerry is a violent cartoon

DeletedUser101209

We dont have a plan or a secret weapon :(

FYI you two seem to love talking to each other, Gay marriage is allowed in several states now here in the US Hope you make each other happy. :)

DeletedUser102202

We dont have a plan or a secret weapon :(

FYI you two seem to love talking to each other, Gay marriage is allowed in several states now here in the US Hope you make each other happy. :)

Nothing wrong talking to a fellow tribe member, communication means good team work the basis of all successful tribes maybe thats why the innov poof weapon failed lack of communication, thats also probably why innov lost 1104 villages too

DeletedUser

Exactly we have strong communication. Art is family. And in UK incestry isn't allowed. Sorry Bradford but your fantasy can't come true ;)