Innovators Vs Copycats

Deleted User - 11452025

It cost us 3 nukes each village with 5 fangs aimed at farms and warehouses. Not that expensive. We can offer you the same payment plan if you'd like @Guan Yu
He just went inactive without his entire family tribe noticing and left his villages empty for Drunk to take all at the same time sure... but I'd say he went for about 3k$

Deleted User - 11452025

You guys being on the defensive alot when I say things like that, wonder why

Llama

Reaction score
TRIBE ODA.png

20 Million ODA in one Day!!! wowowowow. Why did we pay him to leave them full guys????

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
image0.gif

This topic is about NSFW vs DNG, why it sounds so Drunk vs Sinners?

valeri112

Reaction score
When's the last village y'all capped other than when y'all launched without warning and declared after mass merging?

Yikes brother.
I think someone is feeding u lies bro maybe some of CDG ex-members have attacked DnG at that time but the war between CDG and DGN has been going for weeks and all borders should have been stacked. No one from NSEW has attacked before the nap expired and DnG leadership was perfectly aware that we don't want to continue our relationship with them. The merge happened on 29th September 2020 the first cap an NSEW took member was on 2020-10-02 at 17:42:37 on isolated villages in our cluster and the first cap on the front line was on 2020-10-04 at 13:09:58 so we gave them plenty of time to stack. So I don't know what u mean launched without warning the perfectly knew it was coming. + If I am not mistaken DnG leadership was offered to continue our Diplo if they kick ex CDG members that joined them. About the caps, we are purposely avoiding their villages on k34 and the rest that is far from their core because we allowed them to get the villages before and we don't want to take isolated villages just for stats.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The only reason NSFW dropped NAP was because you were scared of Drunks and that we were "Pro" Drunks.

So to put this into perspective. Very clearly.

NSFW was winning a double front war against CDG and Sinners. While also maintaining good relations with DNG family and their members. Some of us are IRL friends and others new friends made in game.

NSFW then thought because our(DNG) NAP was open ended and without defined terms, that we were planning on turning on NSFW.

Keeping in mind that the entire reason we jumped to CDG after the Fika fallout, was to HELP NSFW against CDG gangbang.

So DNG not only stayed friendly with NSFW, but even assisted them, at their request, against WET/VS and then CDG/BACON/PORK.

SO THEN! Our "friends" in NSFW then "stop" winning both of their wars and instead used the collective fear of an enemy across the world, to finalize a big boy merge and bring in a coalition of about 6-7 tribes as a standing "family"

Then proceeded to NAP/Ally Sinners, who has been fighting them the whole world and who they have stated they hated and didn't want to be like.

Last edited:

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also Valeri, Karma agreed upon the recruits in the end from CDG. Things were fine.

They even had the CDG jumpers, leave and not participate in the OP against you before it started.

Yeah, you're welcome. Again on that.

Then you pulled AN ENTIRE K during another tribes war.

You didn't recruit a handful of people

You recruited 3-4 tribes.

You're huggers. Not fighters.

NSEW are fighters.

NSFW is just a straight disgrace to Karma and his old school leading. It honestly makes me extremely disappointed to see this coming from my W30 leader.

valeri112

Reaction score
I agree a lot on that I was totally against fighting u guys and everyone in the tribe can confirm that and I personally am still against it. But u also should agree that NSEW has asked more than 10 times from DnG to share noble planner I myself has asked 3 times after cross nobles dng was expanding fast drunk was expanding fast and we were left in an all-out war from 3 sides fighters or not it has been like that to us since the day protection ended everyone has a limit.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I agree a lot on that I was totally against fighting u guys and everyone in the tribe can confirm that and I personally am still against it. But u also should agree that NSEW has asked more than 10 times from DnG to share noble planner I myself has asked 3 times after cross nobles dng was expanding fast drunk was expanding fast and we were left in an all-out war from 3 sides fighters or not it has been like that to us since the day protection ended everyone has a limit.

I feel you brother and I really wish I had more say and had given more dedication to council on 114. I know there are a lot of things that I could have done to try and smooth stuff over and it's unfortunate the way things have played out.

I will always stand by the fact that NSEW is and was a great tribe of aggressive players. I just can't agree with the CDG family guys. (I'm sure they are fun individuals, but I don't respect recruitment)

You've tainted the NSEW blood line.....nooooooooooo! hahah :D

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NSFW is the biggest hugger tribe seen on w114. Honestly probably biggest family tribe seen in worlds, I thought sinners 3 family tribes were bad. But good lord check this bad boi out.

Deleted User - 848899020

NSFW is the biggest hugger tribe seen on w114. Honestly probably biggest family tribe seen in worlds, I thought sinners 3 family tribes were bad. But good lord check this bad boi out.
u_jelly.jpg

babbeanton

Reaction score

Honestly W114 been a big hug party since beginning so family or no family same thing.
Only tribe that accually won a war are drunk vs fika and that was more ppl leaving their tribe then an big win but ofc still a win and a smart way to win.
Rest been a big fail by top 4 tribes vs smaller tribes, mostly i would say big fail by sinners that still have done nothing except getting learned a lesson by far smaller tribes.
But hopefully end game will bring some good wars, if not W114 should be put under casual world and forgoten quickly i hope.