Innovators Vs Copycats

Asuna

Reaction score
That so called OP last week didn't even gave me shivers i even had a very good night sleep during that time and only 3-4 people needed to help me out just to kill all your (DnG) nukes lol ooh i forgot i'm rank 2 in ODs as well so don't need the whole tribe to kick your nukes asses lol + this is all part of the game ;)

brain dead o_O

congrats you stacked vs our 50 hour trains :)

Lord-Ice

Reaction score
congrats you stacked vs our 50 hour trains :)

Then next time don't send 50 hour nuke! Stop complaining about me killing all your nukes lol - it's all part of the game o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No one from NSEW has attacked before the nap expired and DnG leadership was perfectly aware that we don't want to continue our relationship with them. ..........................
If I am not mistaken DnG leadership was offered to continue our Diplo if they kick ex CDG members that joined them. About the caps, we are purposely avoiding their villages on k34 and the rest that is far from their core because we allowed them to get the villages before and we don't want to take isolated villages just for stats.

let me get this straight...
so since DNG didnt dismiss the ex-CDG members, your tribe decided to recruit the rest of CDG then declare war a few days later??
its also mentioned that NSEW (now NSFW) were fighting CDG previous to the above decision......

I agree a lot on that I was totally against fighting u guys and everyone in the tribe can confirm that and I personally am still against it. But u also should agree that NSEW has asked more than 10 times from DnG to share noble planner I myself has asked 3 times after cross nobles dng was expanding fast drunk was expanding fast and we were left in an all-out war from 3 sides fighters or not it has been like that to us since the day protection ended everyone has a limit.

can you please clarify
you mentioned that "DnG leadership was perfectly aware that we don't want to continue our relationship with them"
but later go on to saying "I was totally against fighting u guys"

now my question is - if you were against the fight with DNG (im assuming others were also),
so what actually pushed your tribe to make the decision that it did??
and who over there actually wanted the fight to happen??

as for asking 10 times about sharing the noble planner - how far are you going back??
because im pretty sure i was the one that removed it on the 29th after you started recruiting the CDG members...

starting to think the only players benefitting from the recent decisions are the CDG members themselves

Lethal Sleep Daddy

Reaction score
let me get this straight...
so since DNG didnt dismiss the ex-CDG members, your tribe decided to recruit the rest of CDG then declare war a few days later??
its also mentioned that NSEW (now NSFW) were fighting CDG previous to the above decision......

can you please clarify
you mentioned that "DnG leadership was perfectly aware that we don't want to continue our relationship with them"
but later go on to saying "I was totally against fighting u guys"

now my question is - if you were against the fight with DNG (im assuming others were also),
so what actually pushed your tribe to make the decision that it did??
and who over there actually wanted the fight to happen??

as for asking 10 times about sharing the noble planner - how far are you going back??
because im pretty sure i was the one that removed it on the 29th after you started recruiting the CDG members...

starting to think the only players benefitting from the recent decisions are the CDG members themselves

Sorry hun, you're living in the dreamland. Its a long story :p Meow Meow

valeri112

Reaction score
It was a council decision that we will fight u guys dit is a diplomatic tribe don't know what u cant understand in that and your leadership was aware that we don't want to continue our relationship even before the merge happened don't know what u want me to clarify here too. About who pushed the tribe to fight u and council decisions and voting is none of your business :D
About planner yes it was shared on 29th but only for a few days we have been asking for it to be shared for weeks before that and we only got dead silence from your leadership. I really don't know what u cant understand from all of this lol :D

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I know their are a lot of reluctant parties over there. It happens though. It's part of the game and it made this world at least pop a little more than usual haha.

Best wishes and luck to both sides!

Your High-ness

Reaction score
E3038F6C-6FB7-4693-BE3C-A02883848950.jpeg

what you claim is that I knew our relationship broke down, yet the morning I ask to advance to an alliance with NSEW we were greeted with war.

Your High-ness

Reaction score
Your facts are full of lies, we left you alone. We recruited CDG while we planned to op CDG together

using this as an excuse after to go to war with us was just that an excuse...

Your High-ness

Reaction score
As for this BS about the noble planner, let’s not forget how diligent we were being with one another....731792B7-7EB4-4943-9A96-D27D02FC3D73.jpeg

valeri112

Reaction score
You know that i am talking about a noble planner with NSEW and u are posting discord photos of Bunny from august when he was in CDG and not even close to merging with NSEW ?? Cant u guys read posts normal no just posting some photos that don't make any sense and hoping to prove something lol

valeri112

Reaction score
And posting some alliance talks from early September as I said the merge happened on 29th September 2020 the first cap an NSEW took member was on 2020-10-02 at 17:42:37 on isolated villages in our cluster and the first cap on the front line was on 2020-10-04 at 13:09:58 and u was informed that we don't want alliance before the merge i think we pretty much kept our world about the 72 cow down which gave u plenty of time to stack so I don't know what u are trying to prove here.

Lethal Sleep Daddy

Reaction score
View attachment 5899

what you claim is that I knew our relationship broke down, yet the morning I ask to advance to an alliance with NSEW we were greeted with war.
We had solid relationship, and full trust from half your council from 4a. You stated first, the relation will be carried over after Wisky merge, then when we came with our open arms for Alliance, you acted like above. Its like saying, F off, stay in line, and anyone can interpret this from this screenshot of yours, how it went down. Its like saying, ya all my members trust you, but lets work on relation again. We started war against Sinners over few villages in K34, while we welcomed our 4a buddies in K34 with open arms. That's how much we trust each other.

Then you put me in a situation in which I can't answer my tribemates for that, and of course its family first, friends second to any man out there, so decisions had to be made where its 100%, not maybe, maybe not, as we're grown adults.

1. Long time friends with half your tribe. Check
2. Fighting with sinners. Check
3. Fighting with CDG. Check
Already enough motives, and reasons to ally.

We're not blaming entirely on recruits from CDG. That is one minor issue. LE, the major issue lies with your decision to not put us in your sights, who could've been your strongest allies, and I'm pretty sure DRUNK comes into this thinking as well.

YellowFlash

Reaction score
I'm just wondering why little ol me didn't get an invite to the walrus club? After what I killed today, I think i deserve to splash around like a tubby walrus too. You got all the internals and inactive people, why don't you want us active and strong players?

Lethal Sleep Daddy

Reaction score
Y'all weren't fighting with sinners though? I'm pretty sure that once Devil bunny and bigfella was quitting y'all started discussing diplo with sinners because y'all knew he was the hard carries were over.

Why you have to lie? Bunny and bigfella quit after the NAP with Sinners, or have they ? Anyone that is not stupid or knows how to use stats, will see this easy. You world reviews were fun to Read, but it had bad statistics, so I know its not easy for everyone to be atleast normal.