Input custom cords into LootAssistant

Ev0L

Reaction score
Hello there,

So I just had this idea cross my mind, if you are on PC/laptop you can easily send a 100m/s gap fake train using the chrome extension or other means which is approved as legal use.

So I was wondering if it would be possible to make a script that lets you input custom cords into L/A and by pressing one of your templates A or B, you are able to send 4 attacks simultaneously in the same way Pc users are capable to do so.
Thoughts ?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hello there,

So I just had this idea cross my mind, if you are on PC/laptop you can easily send a 100m/s gap fake train using the chrome extension or other means which is approved as legal use.

So I was wondering if it would be possible to make a script that lets you input custom cords into L/A and by pressing one of your templates A or B, you are able to send 4 attacks simultaneously in the same way Pc users are capable to do so.
Thoughts ?

We arent allowed to make scripts that launch attacks, so this won’t be possible unless they add this as a game feature. Best bet is to try the “ideas” subforum instead