Insane but Intense?

DeletedUser

I'm not usually a fan of creating or joining tribes on start up, but it's time I start something new for myself and possibly for others.

Many players will go ahead and join a junk mass recruit tribe on start up, your literally ending your world near enough before it's started. Lets face it, we all know that tribe is not going to work out, they are just tribes that want to look good by being at the top of the list for a week or two.

So let me get straight to the point I'm trying to bring a few old/current friends together & create a strong pact as one tribe as for start up, i certainly don't want to go above that 15-20 members marker.

Insane But Intense.
So I know on the externals there are a lot of quality players.
And it's the first place I'll look to strengthen the tribe as well as approaching some people on skype too!

A bit about myself?
My names Reece, i've played since W8 & only like playing Church & No haul worlds as for the reason I'm still currently loving the life on W76.
I hope to add my commitment levels to W77 & drive Insane but Intense to success as contested as this world will be i'm up for the god damn challenge!
My best no haul world was: http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=player&id=9832537

Current IGN for 76 & 77: TyFryy

Message me via one of the above worlds if you wish to skype me before joining, otherwise do send a convincing application that also does state your skype name too.

-Reece.