Insane InSan3 leader?

DeletedUser

For starters this isn’t me trying to be good at PnP, well because i suck at it. This topic is just me complaining about a few villages that would amount to only maybe 20k –Not much really. However the events behind those villages are why I am raging.

This will be a pretty bland topic, and if your not into posted skype convo's then...to bad :)

So let’s start of.

Just over a week ago, myself and another Insane player (Sewey) claimed 6 villages in k76, the villages belonged to a player called Rand Al Metheren. I had just scouted all of them and made 4 claims on the villages while the other Insane player had claimed 2.

Now i was having a lovely day farming when i receive a few reports saying my claims had been taken off by Emperor Sin. I then messaged him on Skype about it and this is the following conversation.

[SPOIL][11/5/2011 10:32:21 AM] emperor_sin: yes i did,sry was abt to mail u abt it
[11/5/2011 10:32:25 AM] emperor_sin: did it abt 5 minutes ago
[11/5/2011 10:32:30 AM] emperor_sin: urs and seweys
[11/5/2011 10:32:36 AM] emperor_sin: have u launched on them?
[11/5/2011 10:33:19 AM] Twigy |Daph: why?
[11/5/2011 10:33:24 AM] Twigy |Daph: and na i only scouted them 12hrs ago
[11/5/2011 10:34:20 AM] emperor_sin: we heard he quit,have all villages scouted,king billy nobled 1,i told him to stop,since the villages were gifted to hallie,ill be taking them,i have 1 train and 4 nukes heading there
[11/5/2011 10:34:22 AM] emperor_sin: sry
[11/5/2011 10:34:25 AM] emperor_sin: but
[11/5/2011 10:34:30 AM] emperor_sin: i need someone to remove king billy
[11/5/2011 10:34:34 AM] emperor_sin: hes becoming a nuissance
[11/5/2011 10:34:38 AM] emperor_sin: would u be up to it?
[11/5/2011 10:34:49 AM] emperor_sin: with the exeption of 1 village of his i need
[11/5/2011 10:34:56 AM] emperor_sin: am glad to help u clear him
[11/5/2011 10:35:03 AM] emperor_sin: and welcome u as my neighbor
[11/5/2011 10:35:10 AM] emperor_sin: hope ur not mad :(
[11/5/2011 10:35:20 AM] Twigy |Daph: Yea i realised he quit as well since he stopped mailing me
[11/5/2011 10:35:28 AM] Twigy |Daph: yea i am pretty mad:/
[11/5/2011 10:35:51 AM] Twigy |Daph: so what your saying is that you taking his villages and than you want us to take out someone who is actually active?
[11/5/2011 10:36:25 AM] emperor_sin: kingbilly will not be joining insan3,which means he is siply taking up good villages in the area
[11/5/2011 10:36:36 AM] emperor_sin: so if u want to put it that way,then yes i do
[11/5/2011 10:36:40 AM] emperor_sin: eventually he has to be removed
[11/5/2011 10:36:58 AM] Twigy |Daph: so to remove him you have to take rang out?
[11/5/2011 10:37:41 AM] emperor_sin: no,but i will be moving south,since he officially gifted hallie the villages,hallie gave them to me
[11/5/2011 10:38:02 AM] emperor_sin: with th exeption of the one billy took,which i was not aware of the situation until after he took it
[11/5/2011 10:38:49 AM] emperor_sin: am sry
[11/5/2011 10:38:52 AM] emperor_sin: ill make it up to u :(
[11/5/2011 10:39:50 AM] emperor_sin: ;( say something
[11/5/2011 10:40:36 AM] Twigy |Daph: ehh doesnt matter, you have troops heading there anyway
[11/5/2011 10:41:02 AM] emperor_sin: am sry
[11/5/2011 10:41:13 AM] emperor_sin: would u be willing to take billy?hes 28k
[11/5/2011 10:42:47 AM] Twigy |Daph: no, ill just go into k85 now
[11/5/2011 10:43:11 AM] emperor_sin: wait...why dnt u noble near the border of 76/86?bbit east of me
[11/5/2011 10:43:16 AM] emperor_sin: then we could both move south
[11/5/2011 10:44:37 AM] Twigy |Daph: na cant be bothered, ill head south westly or something
[11/5/2011 10:45:27 AM] emperor_sin: ;(
[/SPOIL]

So what can we gather from that? Two things. First, Emperor Sin made the claim that the villages were gifted to HallieMarie who in turn gifted them to Emperor. As you can see after a bit of discussing i reluctantly let him have it.
The second thing is that Emperor said he had already sent troops to the villages straight after he took of my claims and then he asks me if i have sent troops to the villages -That is the first sign of Insanity, or maybe stupidity. I think the latter, but you be the judge.. :heavycavalry::heavycavalry:

Now onwards we go.

Yesterday I had just come on Skype when Sewey (The other Insane player who had claims on the k76 villages) was in a discussing with Hallie Marie about those villages. And here is the Skype convo.

[SPOIL][9:52:27 AM] sebastian_duv: i had a running agreement with rand
[9:52:34 AM] sebastian_duv: i keep our allaies off him
[9:52:44 AM] sebastian_duv: and if he quits i can roll on him
[9:52:47 AM] sebastian_duv: he gos afks
[9:52:50 AM] sebastian_duv: i wait 3 days
[9:52:52 AM] sebastian_duv: then claim
[9:52:55 AM] sebastian_duv: and get cnaceled
[9:53:11 AM] sebastian_duv: because he "gifted" the villages to you hallie
[9:53:21 AM] sebastian_duv: who then "gave" them to sin
[9:53:34 AM] halliemarie7: wait who gifted to me?
[9:54:00 AM] halliemarie7: rand?
[9:54:06 AM] halliemarie7: I have never talked to rand[/SPOIL]

So did Hallie just say she has never even talked to Rand Al Metheren? But I thought Emperor said she did? How can someone gift villages to someone without ever talking to them? –Is this another sign of Insanity from Emperor?

The Saga continues..

[SPOIL][10:03:23 AM] halliemarie7: maybe emp will be on soon to explain himself
[10:03:31 AM] Sewey: hes one
[10:03:40 AM] Twigy |Daph: I hope he does
[10:03:41 AM] Brian X: just calm down guys
[10:03:58 AM] Twigy |Daph: its kinda hard to, when it seems like a leader just boned you for his own personal gain
[10:04:56 AM] emperor_sin: i did :p
[10:05:19 AM] Sewey: so say it
[10:05:24 AM] Sewey: i can libe with that
[10:05:30 AM] Sewey: you do the hard work
[10:05:36 AM] Sewey: you should get some gain out of it
[10:05:40 AM] emperor_sin: am not gonna lie,rand was for me
[10:05:41 AM] Sewey: why the games?
[10:05:54 AM] emperor_sin: i wanted him long before anything got discussed,him quitting was my chance
[10:06:01 AM] Sewey: except
[10:06:05 AM] Twigy |Daph: are you serious?
[10:06:09 AM] Sewey: he gave them to me first
[10:06:15 AM] Sewey: but that doesnt matter
[10:06:16 AM] Sewey: does it
[10:06:19 AM] Twigy |Daph: we claimed him first, but he is yours because 'you wanted'?
[10:07:27 AM] idollized: greedy lil fishy
[10:11:12 AM] emperor_sin: yes
[10:11:15 AM] emperor_sin: ur correct[/SPOIL]

Now as you can see Emperor now admits he did lie once he had been caught.
Does he admit he is in the wrong? Does he apologise? No. The Skype convo goes on, but it gets a bit boring, Emperor just acting all smart, playing it off as a joke. I can post it if anyone has spare time to read through that rubbish!

Now you might be thinking, is the only think that i want is a apology? What a child..
Well no it is not what I want, the time for that has passed. What I want to know, is how can a leader who is supposed to put his members in front of himself, screw two of his tribe mates over, just for a couple of villages? The extent at which he made up the story also blows my mind. This is all because he just ‘wanted’ those villages.

My question to you forum goers, is should there be consequences for his actions? And is he a worthy person to associate with? If he can screw his tribe mates over, what’s to stop him from screwing people/ tribes who aren’t even as close to him as his own members?

Now im not in Insane anymore as I have left, and im currently being attack by the leaders and another new member. But here is some fun things I’ve been told on skype while tagging attacks >.< (have four noble trains incoming so far :icon_twisted:). I dont like being attacked, somehow iv become the bad guy, guess im just trying to get even :scout:
Emperor Sin has a history of nobling his morale bashers, so if any of you little guys who think it might give you a tad of protection, think again.

For obvious reasons im going to change the person’s name.
[SPOIL][8:09:48 AM] AGENT X: They are more interested in internals and weak tribes than anywhere near a decent war

[8:17:59 AM] AGENT X: he'll sit back and watch
[8:18:11 AM] Twigy |Daph: while everyone else does the work
[8:18:17 AM] AGENT X: and if THE falls, he'll wait until the tribe disbands before "declaring War"
[8:18:54 AM] AGENT X: there was supposed to be a coalition against THE, but it went to the shit when Pacman disbanded
[8:19:10 AM] AGENT X: there were 5 tribes lined up to just feed on them
[8:19:18 AM] AGENT X: and Emp said "we'll see how it goes"
[8:19:36 AM] AGENT X: I'm just wondering who will quit next
[8:19:43 AM] AGENT X: 2 or 3 internals in the last week?
[8:19:55 AM] AGENT X: and you left
[8:20:02 AM] AGENT X: no decent wars on the horizon
[8:20:14 AM] AGENT X: and they think playing a new world will cure the boredom on this world?
[8:20:21 AM] AGENT X: I thought Emp was a good leader with balls
[8:20:34 AM | Edited 8:20:35 AM] AGENT X: sackless idiot has hugged the top 5[/SPOIL]

So I guess we had plans to take out ‘THE’, unfortunately, the demise of Pacman somehow stopped us from going to war with our allies, who would of known. I hope you feel secure THE :)

Well I guess that’s the end of my rant against Emperor.

Insane is a good tribe, just has a really bad leader.

:cata::cata::cata::cata:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

interesting read, what a messed up leader

DeletedUser62109

Good luck twiggy! I hope that some of your old tribemates will realize what has happened and will support you.

DeletedUser93513

Twigy, your immature acts never stop. We screamed at Emperor in the council chat for what he did, so no, it wasn't right.. I PMed you on skype asking you what your problem was, and if there was anything we could do to solve these issues. Emperor even offered to clear and prenoble any other villages you wanted, because we didn't want you to be gone for good. But you refused. You rejected the offer, and mailed the whole tribe crying about what happened. Don't wonder why you're getting nobled out, you're in our territory, you refused to come back, so we're doing what needs to be done.

Pointless thread.

DeletedUser

Twigy, your immature acts never stop. We screamed at Emperor in the council chat for what he did, so no, it wasn't right.. I PMed you on skype asking you what your problem was, and if there was anything we could do to solve these issues. Emperor even offered to clear and prenoble any other villages you wanted, because we didn't want you to be gone for good. But you refused. You rejected the offer, and mailed the whole tribe crying about what happened. Don't wonder why you're getting nobled out, you're in our territory, you refused to come back, so we're doing what needs to be done.

Pointless thread.

Immature? Emperor acted like a little kid, he was all smug over what he did, he lied, yet im the immature one? fancy that.
I mailed the tribe because i was told you guys planned on nobling me, was i just going to sit by myself and twiddle my thumbs? Of course not, you guys said i was free villages, not moments after i left because of the dispute with one leader, not the tribe, the leader.
You wanted to silence me and you thought attacking me would be the best way, unfortunetly not :(

[SPOIL][11/12/2011 8:04:28 PM] Twigy |Daph: He acts so casual about it, and just laughs it off :/
[11/12/2011 8:05:59 PM] Twigy |Daph: Anyway, i dont plan on quiting, i might join another tribe, who knows, heck i might even be nobled out by the tribe, time will tell
[11/12/2011 8:16:41 PM] Agent Y: the second is allready happening
[11/12/2011 8:16:49 PM] Agent Y: free villages they call you[/SPOIL]

Thread is not pointless, it is exposing the stupidity of Emperor and his nonsense. Get of your high horse.

DeletedUser

Pointless thread.

His 'immature acts'? His leader violated his trust, it goes beyond a situation where where words and a lackluster apology of clearing some other random villages suffices to make everything well again. A leader of a tribe is supposed to set an example, and do the best for their tribe--not lie to their members for his own gain, and betray their trust.

It is quite the situation, and yet it is being brushed aside. Has your leader even made a sincere apology? I have no doubt the offer to clear other villages is merely an attempt at appeasement and not out of an honest attempt to atone for his mistakes. You sure do have a wonderful leader.

DeletedUser93513

It was immature for him to leave the tribe. When we could've easily settled our disputes with words. Hell, me and Hallie could've forced Erick to give the villages back. He's not the only person with a leadership position in this tribe. But you left, and refused to come back.

Anyway, we didn't plan on nobling you. It was never even spoken of until you sent that circular mail to everyone in the tribe. Then you were put first on my radar. I believe Emperor did send you a mail apologizing though. Even though it was after you left.

DeletedUser

It was immature for him to leave the tribe. When we could've easily settled our disputes with words. Hell, me and Hallie could've forced Erick to give the villages back. He's not the only person with a leadership position in this tribe. But you left, and refused to come back.

Could you have? A violation of trust like that isn't so easily mended, especially when it comes from a leader. As far as he could have been concerned, the risk of something even worse happening were to great. After all, if he couldn't trust the leadership on something as simple as village claims, what can you trust them with?

DeletedUser93513

[spoil][11/11/2011 6:15:25 PM] Brian X: but it's not like he's gonna do it again
[11/11/2011 6:15:31 PM] Brian X: it's a mistake, like i said
[11/11/2011 6:15:41 PM] Twigy |Daph: How do i know that know? I cant trust him at all, which makes staying in the tribe pointless
[11/11/2011 6:15:55 PM] Brian X: we learn from our mistakes, all the time
[11/11/2011 6:16:10 PM] Brian X: erm
[11/11/2011 6:16:30 PM] Brian X: if you can't trust your leadership, then i agree you shouldn't be here
[11/11/2011 6:16:37 PM] Brian X: but he isn't the only person in the council in this tribe
[11/11/2011 6:16:49 PM] Brian X: there's no reason why you shouldn't trust us 3
[11/11/2011 6:17:07 PM] Twigy |Daph: Yea i suppose thats true[/spoil]

He could trust us. There was absolutely no reason why he couldn't trust us, calmir. As for trusting emperor, he could've slowly gotten it back.

DeletedUser

Here's my two cents:

1- I mean there is a little more background to the story. Rand was a potential recruit to InSan3 at one time. I have never spoken with him, but I have read Emperor Sin's mails when I sat him (shhh! don't tell!) He was given a point goal and date and I believe he was merging or being gifted some villages from a tribe he was in, whatever. In any case, that fell through and he was not made a member ever. I do recall Emperor Sin mentioning the villas on more than one occasion. Then, Emperor Sin's basher scouted those villas and forwarded the reports to me. I told the basher I had no interest in them myself because we were at war and I wanted to take the enemy villages instead. So at that point I think he forward the reports to Emperor which is the closest thing I can guess was the "gift".
HOWEVER- even with a bit of background, it was completely 100% wrong for him to cancel our tribe mate's claims and take the villages for himself. He most certainly should have verbally worked something out with before launching or canceling claims. So again, He was completely wrong for what he did. Sewey and Daphne claimed first so the villages should have been theirs.

2- Flaws and Strengths. In every leader, and every person, you are going to find a set of strengths and a set of flaws. Emperor Sin has a lot of strengths as a leader. He is able to grasp a big picture understanding of strategies, he is usually levelheaded, and prior to this incident, I would have said he is fair and gracious and forgiving. I completely agree on your stance of needing to be able to trust your leadership, but I do wish you had not left so quickly. While it might have seemed brushed off in the public chat, we were still discussing it in the council chat. I realize that him just offering you new villas doesn't earn trust back so maybe you left because there was no way for that trust to be restored and for that I am sorry.

3- PS- I am not attacking you!! But I see you divorced me. =(

4- Summary- Emperor was wrong, You have a right to be angry, and I still heart you. I'm sorry that things turned out the way they did.

DeletedUser

Oh and I wanted to add that I am especially sorry to see Daphne go because he was such an awesome tribes mate- active, participated in Skype, chatted on Skype and was fun to talk with, and active in externals.

DeletedUser

Interesting read!

DeletedUser

i have figured out why 3 tribes went to hell in one night! cause it was a full moon :(

only explaination hah

DeletedUser

Pointless thread.

its immature for a leader to do what he did. I would of left to

i have figured out why 3 tribes went to hell in one night! cause it was a full moon :(

only explaination hah

at least it gets the forums some what active tho xD

DeletedUser

am still forgiving :D

Now see? This is why people think you are mean. This is supposed to be funny (and it is to me since I am the traitorous scumbag you had to forgive), but considering this is a thread about where you are the one in need of forgiveness- not so funny!! :p

I think I am electing myself as your new PR, you are no longer allowed to speak.

DeletedUser

good pnp . too much damage i believe. he crossed the line so he should at least drop the leadership for now. i have played with emp sin briefly didn't find any trust issues but i'll be careful when he pops around me next time :icon_redface: . If blood and hallie are in leadership no reason to leave. this could have been sorted out instead. Given i am in a similar situation and If emp sin was the only one leading i would have left as well. As someone said no point in playing if you don't trust anymore.

So I guess we had plans to take out ‘THE’, unfortunately, the demise of Pacman somehow stopped us from going to war with our allies, who would of known.

this war seems to be inevitable for some time probably just a matter who declares first.

DeletedUser

good pnp . too much damage i believe. he crossed the line so he should at least drop the leadership for now. i have played with emp sin briefly didn't find any trust issues but i'll be careful when he pops around me next time :icon_redface: . If blood and hallie are in leadership no reason to leave. this could have been sorted out instead. Given i am in a similar situation and If emp sin was the only one leading i would have left as well. As someone said no point in playing if you don't trust anymore.

this war seems to be inevitable for some time probably just a matter who declares first.

you would be surprised, we're tight like a tiger.

DeletedUser

Anyway, we didn't plan on nobling you. It was never even spoken of until you sent that circular mail to everyone in the tribe. Then you were put first on my radar. I believe Emperor did send you a mail apologizing though. Even though it was after you left.

How was it immature to leave? My leader that i had looked up to, had fun with, even made silly paint pictures with betrayed my trust, clearly your view point to immature is different to mine. I did the only sensible thing and put some distance between myself and Emperor. You guys then labelled me as free villages, which is understandable, but i had only left hours before, how quick you turned on me, and yet im the immature one?

He could trust us. There was absolutely no reason why he couldn't trust us, calmir. As for trusting emperor, he could've slowly gotten it back.

As i said before have any of the leaders supported me? You attack me, Hallie sits on the sideline, Idolized is doing nothing, yup im going to trust my leaders [/Sarcasm]

4- Summary- Emperor was wrong, You have a right to be angry, and I still heart you. I'm sorry that things turned out the way they did.

Well being angry whilst being right at the same time hasnt gotten me anywhere, all that has resulted is that two leaders send noble trains at me while the other two let it happen. Thanks.