Insane InSan3 leader?

DeletedUser

daph began getting attacked because she decided to try and destroy the tribe,not me,for that i don't care,i could care less what ppl think about me,am not here to make everyone love me,this is tribalwars,a game,friends are made and others dropped.

but when he mailed the entire tribe trying to make them leave,council just could not have that.

and to all of you,as you all well know,every world "needs someone like me,someone to call the bad guy" (scar face muahahaha) they don't condone my behavior,and yes,on varous occasions i can honestly say i question my actions,but in the end,it is what it is

If I recall correctly, Daphane sent the circular mail because he had been given indication he was going to come under the attack from Insane, the circular was a preemptive attempt to reduce the amount of members willing to attack him. You obviously have very little faith in your tribe if you think a single circular mail could destroy it. Or was it that you realised what a pathetic thing you'd done, and came to the conclusion people would side with him over you?

So you decided to attack, and remove the problem. Rather than make a sincere attempt at an apology and talk things out. The circular (which I have seen) also doesn't say Insane members should leave, just that they were in the worse position. You really just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper...