Insane Lag

pbar

Has anyone else found the casual world extremely laggy the last few days or is just me?

DeletedUser104661

my internet connection is fine, i just switched over internet carrier's to my nation/countries fastest internet carrier's, so i wouldnt notice :icon_biggrin:

i highly doubt the worlds lagging though, in my history it's only happened at the start of worlds mainly or at the end, never in the middle like now but who know's

Mod? O Mod's where are you?

Mod's? any1 alive?

any1 notice or is it just me that there hasnt been 1 infraction by a player in these forums yet? lol

DeletedUser110464

No mod is assigned to this section, and I don't believe any mods are playing this world...so...there's a highly unlikely chance a mod will respond to anything here or send out infractions, unless someone reports someone of course.

As far as he lag I've noticed a terrible lag on all of Tw every once in a while. I was disconnected from Tw twice last night on every world I was logged into, while other pages I was viewing such as the externals for example, had no problems...I think it's more of an overall server issue maybe...

DeletedUser104661

thats SO stupid, 1 big reason . so pretty much i & thousand of others got penalized on other worlds for swearing or starting a ruckus in wich i & alot would do to instigate war & make worlds in the end, end faster. kind of odd no?

DeletedUser104661

can do whatever we want here though were the newer players (MOST LIKELY YOUNGER PLAYERS) are trying to learn & be taught & work forum's.

is TW going poor & bankrupt lol? dang reccesion's