Insert Appropriate Name Here

Repinski

[video=youtube;KC0DNLDXJW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC0DNLDXJW8[/video]

Here's To You DSy4.

~Rep Out.

DeletedUser

Good bye Rep and WBB. :icon_cry: you will be missed...wait why am i talking about myself in the third person?

DeletedUser

Rep... you forgot something... your bags. :icon_razz:

Jokes. we'll miss ya.

DeletedUser

It seems Dsy4 leadership is fallin´apart. However, never meet you on battlefield, but Good Luck in whatever you do now.

/Talin

DeletedUser

You do realise one person leaving does not constitute to 'leadership falling apart'.

Repinski

It seems Dsy4 leadership is fallin´apart. However, never meet you on battlefield, but Good Luck in whatever you do now.

/Talin

A fitting replacement was found. I wouldn't abandon my guys like that. I'm not Smoke. :icon_wink:

Lets not derail this into a flame fest though shall we?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go, wish there was something i could do to keep you here as I always enjoy playing the game along side of you or in the same tribe, keep in touch

Six

DeletedUser113906

Although i myself have not met your account on the battlefield, it is always sad to see the leader of a formidable tribe leave.

As such, i wish you the best of luck in future endeavors, may we meet again on another world

Don Funk

Just admit it.. You are out of troops and think it is easy to leave this world with a semi suicide note on the externals..
bye bye ... honey .. Hope your Ego didn't take too much damage :icon_biggrin:

Repinski

Just admit it.. You are out of troops and think it is easy to leave this world with a semi suicide note on the externals..

​The codex account is very much still fighting on. I just won't be on it.

darkaniken2

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about, do you?