Insert Appropriate Name Here

DeletedUser

Thank you for the backward slap. Rep stepped up when he was needed to. I could care less about past BS. He held the tribe together through a lot of people deciding to quit, you? While I see DSy4 still moving forward, I will miss his enthusiasm and perception of the game. Hit me up when you come back Rep, you know you can't quit TW.

Repinski

I just love when people feel the need to hide behind aliases to flame me because they don't have the dignity to show their faces.

DeletedUser

I just love when people feel the need to hide behind aliases to flame me because they don't have the dignity to show their faces.

No Aliases here just my new account, this is Jimmy.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Snoopzy

I would hope that I will see you in game again Rep, whether on another account or back in to Cryptic Codex.

We are enemies in world 70 and although we have yet to cross swords I have observed you. You have my respect.

However, asking T-F-C and T-R-B to distract me during the Smoke vs. Dsy4 war was a tad annoying but nothing a couldn't handle ;)

Best of luck and who knows? We may yet see you return ;)

Snoopzy
of Snoopzys DJ Vision

Repinski

I would hope that I will see you in game again Rep, whether on another account or back in to Cryptic Codex.

We are enemies in world 70 and although we have yet to cross swords I have observed you. You have my respect.

However, asking T-F-C and T-R-B to distract me during the Smoke vs. Dsy4 war was a tad annoying but nothing a couldn't handle ;)

Best of luck and who knows? We may yet see you return ;)

Snoopzy
of Snoopzys DJ Vision

Did nothing of the sort. Wittman just likes to talk. It's in a mail on the codex account. I could retrieve it but well that would mean logging in and I've quit so.....

Snoopzy

Ah, i was skeptical of him when he first told me but given that you asked for his skype name from me I deducted that it might be true. :)