inso game info!

DeletedUser

Dont worry Bumba

INSO Member is an account MSM made to give himself some back up as he is not only getting his ass handed to him in W13 but handed to him on the world forum too :lol:

He did not want to feel so alone here :icon_twisted:

actually ..your wrong...i don't even know who inso member is...but just so you know it for yourself...

2011,May 7th
Re: (none of your business!)
07:01
inso member
2011,May 7th
Re: (none of your business!)
05:36
inso member
2011,May 7th
(none of your business!)
04:45
inso member

this is from my inbox...you don't beleive me..ask the mods to look and see and let him confirm it.

DeletedUser

Sup W13.. Long time... Looking Like my boys in InSo Kickin butt.... Stopping bye too say Hi an keep up the good work !!

DeletedUser

Sup W13.. Long time... Looking Like my boys in InSo Kickin butt.... Stopping bye too say Hi an keep up the good work !!

wow inso is now bringing back the dead to make sure someone supports them on these forums.

DeletedUser

...And INSO Memeber I have no idea who you are but if you post our noble planner If/when your found out who you are you should be dismissed also

Why do you think I have this made up account? not to amuse my self bumba. Im doing this because I honestly feel we can win this world without the use of things I cant mention and want it to be that way. you should just stay out of this before I make sure to give sherlls anything she needs for you :)

DeletedUser

Why do you think I have this made up account? not to amuse my self bumba. Im doing this because I honestly feel we can win this world without the use of things I cant mention and want it to be that way. you should just stay out of this before I make sure to give sherlls anything she needs for you :)

You claim to be against all this BS but yet youre still in INSO. Leave the tribe then if you hate it so much or even better hit the delete button

DeletedUser82316

I think you miss the point softie. If inso member truly is a member of INSO, he wants to win by playing by the rules and believes that INSO is not. Yes, there ARE players here that want things to be fair. Now whether he/she is truly a member of INSO will depend on some proof. I think the 1st page of the noble planner would be sufficient to prove that.

I would think that INSO could win this world by just playing the game, not be stretching or breaking rules, planting spies in other tribes (which they have BRAGGED about quite often), and any other means they can find. If they must depend on these other methods rather than superior game play and tactics, then they accomplish nothing regardless of whether they "win" or not. Is the game about playing or not?

DeletedUser

I think you miss the point softie. If inso member truly is a member of INSO, he wants to win by playing by the rules and believes that INSO is not. Yes, there ARE players here that want things to be fair. Now whether he/she is truly a member of INSO will depend on some proof. I think the 1st page of the noble planner would be sufficient to prove that.

I would think that INSO could win this world by just playing the game, not be stretching or breaking rules, planting spies in other tribes (which they have BRAGGED about quite often), and any other means they can find. If they must depend on these other methods rather than superior game play and tactics, then they accomplish nothing regardless of whether they "win" or not. Is the game about playing or not?

I think jedi is right...if inso is as good as they claim they wouldnt need that garbage...they are cheating themselves out of pure victory..for the record...i am not inso member..in fact

Penguin...your the forum mod..would you be able to confirm that my ip and that of inso member are not the same and in fact we are nto the same paerson..so inso wont feel like i am playing with their heads...

DeletedUser

shrek if you spent half as much time ingame as here you may not be losing villages every hour on the hour

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Side 2:
Players: Blackbird90

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 575
Side 2: 2
Difference: 573

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,613,116
Side 2: 21,176
Difference: 5,591,940

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

shrek if you spent half as much time ingame as here you may not be losing villages every hour on the hour

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Side 2:
Players: Blackbird90

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 575
Side 2: 2
Difference: 573

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,613,116
Side 2: 21,176
Difference: 5,591,940

chart
[/spoil]

inso 1.013 billion
blackbird90 13.4 mill 90 to 1 yeah...here

dx_logo_wrestling_degeneration_x_wa-1.jpg

DeletedUser

and who decided to leave ohh yes it was you so thats 100% on you shrek.

DeletedUser45372

Still waiting on the noble planner...

Heck, we can go easy on this one... Go to the WAR tab, copy/paste my stats that are listed there.

All I see is a desperate attempt to try and plant a seed. If you post that info, then we will look into it a bit more... until that point, "inso member" is NOT an INSO member.

DeletedUser45372

Looks like when a players bluff gets called, they fold.

Thank you for your time here on W13 "inso member" you're attempt was noted and i'll find out who you are.

DeletedUser

Well already know how it is ;P

Dont you think it is a bit odd MSM gets blocked and both accounts go quite?

I dont think that is a coincidence at all :p

DeletedUser

it is odd...jsut like its odd that a copy cat of me is runnning loose on teh forum...i have already posted all i am going to in regards to "inso member" it isnt me...thats more of an inso tatic to try and discredit a person...i don't stoop to that level.

DeletedUser

it is odd...jsut like its odd that a copy cat of me is runnning loose on teh forum...i have already posted all i am going to in regards to "inso member" it isnt me...thats more of an inso tatic to try and discredit a person...i don't stoop to that level.

What? There's a level of dishonesty you won't stoop to? Amazing. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser61110

Penguin can you please close this thread it has gone off topic

DeletedUser

What? There's a level of dishonesty you won't stoop to? Amazing. :icon_rolleyes:

not what i said..And yes there are things i wont do. ask some people they know where i draw the line.