INSO Olympics

Shadryk 01

Are you counting the days until W13 ends? Unhappy with your current place in the world? Do you thirst for battle on fair terms? Finally....do you have any interest in joining INSO, even if you have already been told that, "we aren't recruiting."

To bring a new level of entertainment and comedy to W13, we proudly introduce: INSO Olympics.

INSO Olympics is a gladiatorial death-match between warriors. Every man for himself. No tribe, no sitters & no support. This is Tribal Wars at its finest. Everybody is welcome to apply for these games. The winner will be offered membership in INSO, provied the victory was well earned and the player is not objectionable to the majority of the council.

gladiator_l.jpg

Here are the rules:

• All contestants will join a tribe created for the games.
  • No sitters, support, or obvious collaboration is permitted.
  • Co-players must be approved in advance.
  • All contestants will fight one another to the death - or until such time that a winner clearly emerges.
  • The losers will be ganked by INSO and sent to W55.
  • Players will not only destroy each other in-game, but they will annihilate each other on this public forum. Players will also be judged by the quality of their PnP. :icon_cool:
  • Although an INSO player may continue to attack you (and you may attack back,) gladiators will not be the target of an organized INSO op while the games are underway.
  • Each contestant will set an INSO monitor as a back-up sitter. INSO will log in on occasion to monitor compliance with the rules.
  • INSO reserves the right to exclude players from the competition, or make any rule modification necessary to encourage the true spirit of the game, and to curtail any exploits.
  • To determine a winner, players will earn points. Who ever has the most points at the end of the contest period is the winner:

+10 points for every village taken
-10 points for every village lost
+5 points if village is taken with a 500 ms noble train
-5 points if village is taken with a 3+ second noble train
+5 points for sniping a 500 ms noble train
-5 to -20 points for doing anything the judges feel is stupid
+5 to +20 points for doing anything the judges feel is brilliant
-10 points for whining.
-10 points for making lame excuses.
-10 points for sounding like an idiot.
+5 points for trash-talking with wit and class. (10 points max)
-5 points for letting a full nuke get blasted.
-200 points for using a mixed village.​

american-gladiators.jpg

If anybody is up for the challenge, apply in-game to me, Shadryk 01. All applications will be kept confidential until a sufficient number of gladiators is assembled, at which time we will begin the games. If we do not receive enough applicants, this event will not be held.

So, who is man enough for this worthy challenge? :icon_biggrin:

conan-the-barbarianarnie.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And no applying just to avoid being the target of an INSO Op. If you apply and are summarily turned down then you might just want to get your defense in place rather quickly.

DeletedUser

i believe paladin would woop sherlls ... no offense but that chick just isnt active enough to withstand a good one on one from an active player like paladin ... love ya sherlls ;)

DeletedUser

i love this idea ... heres your chance all you shiiit talkers out there ... put your name in the hat and youll get your chance to prove yourself worthy of being in inso ... trust me its way better on this side than on the side your currently on.

DeletedUser

i LOLZED! as if any of them will take the offer shad! i gotta get some popcorn and a beer..brb for the kickoff (since we wont be having nfl this year)

Raid3r

And do not think we arent already planning the internal INSO Olympics. I personally am not happy to have Shad as a neighbor in k75, and would love to teach bezerker a thing or two.

Raid3r

DeletedUser

i believe paladin would woop sherlls ... no offense but that chick just isnt active enough to withstand a good one on one from an active player like paladin ... love ya sherlls ;)

This chick might be more active than you think :icon_biggrin:. I have some RL things going on,like a son fighting in Afghanistan to make our countries a safer place so just because I am not always taking villages does not mean i am not active.....theres more to this game than that :)

DeletedUser

Typical, something fun comes along as soon as I forget to log in and stop my account from going barb.

DeletedUser

Good idea on the Olympics. True Olympics, though, gather all the athletes, especially the best of the best. So why keep the best out of this one? I think you should include all players in the world, including INSO. The winners will get to join shrek and his new tribe.

Shadryk 01

Me, if i get an inso opponent to fight :p

I think you should include all players in the world, including INSO.

Sorry, guys. When you fight INSO, you fight everybody in the tribe. :)

That would be pretty neat to have INSO break apart & fight each other until only one player controlled the world. It won't happen. But it would be neat if it did.

DeletedUser

Lifetime? Don't jinx it mason, let's see if the world lasts through the end of the year or the summer season. I was just trying (unsuccessfully) to make a joke on the use of the term "Olympics" Shad, the "World Series" where (despite its name) only one country participates might be a more appropriate name for the games. It was a great post though, and a good pic of the governator.

DeletedUser

it would be literally at least 20 years for 1 person to take the whole world at least

DeletedUser

Good idea on the Olympics. True Olympics, though, gather all the athletes, especially the best of the best. So why keep the best out of this one? I think you should include all players in the world, including INSO. The winners will get to join shrek and his new tribe.

you forgot the best part! the one where you will be my baron...

And do not think we arent already planning the internal INSO Olympics. I personally am not happy to have Shad as a neighbor in k75, and would love to teach bezerker a thing or two.

Raid3r

sorry raid..my moneys on bez......you got no chance...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am GLADIATOR :) love that movie shad. paly i'm your huckleberry let's play for blood.