INSO Olympics

DeletedUser

awwww... when i read this i thaught inso would disban and do a FFA =(

DeletedUser

Why not open this up to INSO shad? Every player has another player that they dislike and wish they could take 1 on 1. Are players in INSO as great at they seem to be or is it 20 extremely good players that make INSO prosper? INSO is #1, but if they're afraid to face another player 1 on 1 then that's what I would call hiding behind your tribe.

DeletedUser

I can admit it would be interesting but why risk INSO winning the world or dragging it on any longer then it has to be

DeletedUser

I can admit it would be interesting but why risk INSO winning the world or dragging it on any longer then it has to be

what he said. I mean, like, if Morthy says w 13 is ending in 2 months or what not, evrey tribe should disban and have a FF:icon_twisted:

Shadryk 01

Are players in INSO as great at they seem to be or is it 20 extremely good players that make INSO prosper?

INSO is not 20 players carrying the rest. We win because have a good system and players who are accustomed to using it. We fight as a team. Instead of focusing on their own accounts, our leaders help newer or underperforming players. For example, I can spend more time on my account, and have more villages & higher ODA. Or, I can refine a part of our combat system and help out 5 new players. If I do the latter, then we have 5 players performing better (not just 1) and we have everybody in the tribe playing more efficiently. In this example, I become a force multiplier.

We focus on the system, not the individual. As long as a person can read English and is willing to follow our steps, that person can perform like a hero. Aside from that, we recruit carefully. It's not just about stats or skill. It's about maturity and temperament. We want players who fit in well. Even players with more combustible personalities can fit in here because we have no drama.

Pappasmurfs & Haimar are 2 good examples. In FLUX, their stats were very undistinguished. Low ODA & low points. But the players had great latent talent. In our system, they now have ODA rank #32 & #33 respectively & have 2200 villages each.

Here's another example. We felt Rosiesub1 had strong latent potential. PWC attacked her. We sat & supported the best we could, but she lost a lot of villages. After she joined & figured out how things worked, her performance greatly improved. These stats are somewhat misleading because we offered more assistance after she joined, but it tells the right story:

BEFORE joining INSO:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: rosiesub1
Side 2:
Players: Chissy, retzky, Tai-Warrior, nathan hunt

Timeframe: 01/01/2011 00:00:00 to 17/01/2011 06:38:41

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 111
Difference: 107

chart

[/spoil]

AFTER joining INSO:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: rosiesub1
Side 2:
Players: Chissy, retzky, Tai-Warrior, nathan hunt

Timeframe: 18/01/2011 00:00:00 to 07/03/2011 06:38:41

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 160
Side 2: 8
Difference: 152

chart
[/spoil]

Why not open this up to INSO shad? .....INSO is #1, but if they're afraid to face another player 1 on 1 then that's what I would call hiding behind your tribe.

INSO players have nothing to prove. Tribal Wars this is a team game. This contest is for players outside of INSO.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have to agree with shad on this before i joined INSO i was a noob from =MD= going no where in this world but now I'm not just sitting around nobleing inactives all day but killing the best the enemy has to offer.

DeletedUser

I understand. INSO has proven to be the best in this world, by a long shot. And that is why. It shows here that you all work very well together and you also don't lose many players to inactivity.

Edit: You also could have used the GENDSHOT stats to prove the same thing as the rosiesub account.

DeletedUser

It is the comfort knowing that if you happen to be in the shit, you have a tribe behind you who will come and battle by your side and actually risk their troops to save your ass.

I am still in awe of the amount of work that is put in behind the scenes that perhaps most of us will never see, from moderating the forums, script making, OP preparation through to the development of players who show potential but lack the leadership and training to go on and accomplish TRIBE objectives rather than individual objectives.

One day, when this world is over and INSO have in fact won (not concluding, but if and when) then we should rock up at Shads place for an after TW party and he can give us a powerpoint presentation on what he and the council have actually done to get us where we are...

Whilst some mock and piss take at INSO for pnp purposes, sometimes to great amusement, until you see what goes on, hold this thought, 'United we stand, divided we fall'...too many tribes have been divided over trivial issues, in tribe bitching and pure ego trips. They were divided, they fell...

DeletedUser

You know it would be better to open it up to your own tribe also Shad. It would let them stand on their own 2 feet with no help from the rest of the tribe and fight those that think they are the best out of other tribes. It means they could put their money where their mouth is and retain the right to stay in INSO and show the rest why they are in INSO.

So now what do you say?

DeletedUser45372

You know it would be better to open it up to your own tribe also Shad. It would let them stand on their own 2 feet with no help from the rest of the tribe and fight those that think they are the best out of other tribes. It means they could put their money where their mouth is and retain the right to stay in INSO and show the rest why they are in INSO.

So now what do you say?

nope.

DeletedUser

i would understand why you wouldnt want to, but i think players outside INSO have the right to a 1v1. ive seen tribes do it before: TW is survival of the fittest. So we dont accept new players unless you prove you are more valuable then another player. So if you beat someone in a 1v1 their dismissed, your in. I mean again, all after INSO wins the world of course

DeletedUser45372

lol, no one has the "right" to anything. INSO is clearly the top tribe in this world. We make the rules on how players survive. If we don't want you in INSO, you wont get in INSO... If we want to watch as you retreat to K99, we will force you to do so.

Shadryk 01

I tell you what....when you guys are in our position, you can do anything you want with your tribe.

Seems like arrow was the only guy who understands what I was trying to say.....

DeletedUser

I tell you what....when you guys are in our position, you can do anything you want with your tribe.

Seems like arrow was the only guy who understands what I was trying to say.....
im pretty sure evreyone understands you own the world, no need for power trips:icon_wink:, but it might be fun.

DeletedUser

sure it would be fun but why would i risk my spot on the winning team for a bit of excitement.

DeletedUser82316

I think the point is that any single player from INSO might not stand up well against a non-INSO player because it isn't necessarily the player that makes the tribe great. It is the tribe and the system that make the player great. So a 1 vs 1 fight might not turn out so well for INSO players.

DeletedUser

After over three years of us getting to this point, why should we give up everything for individual glory? The point of this contest is to give the rest of you something to work for. We are already on what will be the winning team and are giving you the chance to potentially do the same. Maybe when we have 90% of the occupied villages and are declared the winner some may want to fight it out but until then we are one.

DeletedUser

Personally I think we should have a bikini contest. But none of mine fit, and I am all out of custard.