INSO Owns 82...

• Thread starter DeletedUser45372
  • Start date

DeletedUser45372

82 out of the 100 K's in W13 that have player villages in them are under INSO Control.

That number is rising as well and INSO's dominance is growing at an exponential rate now. 100% is coming to world 13 very soon.

DeletedUser

82 out of the 100 K's in W13 that have player villages in them are under INSO Control.

That number is rising as well and INSO's dominance is growing at an exponential rate now. 100% is coming to world 13 very soon.

Finally. This world has been going on for far too long:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Sweet INSO so miss playing in that world I learnt so much when it had started with TeachU and now INSO RULES World 13 well done old tribe mates well done.

DeletedUser

K92 is ruled by barbarians:p and it's nice to see that K58, the continent where I started and had strongest foothold is still holding out

shagohad

i do wish i was still around miss everyone of the world w13 will always be in my heart

DeletedUser

Ten days later: INSO=200,054 villages, all da rest=47,279
(200,054 / (200,054 + 47279)) = 80.9% < 82%

(just messing with you Minister!)

DeletedUser

cant wait till all of you grumpy old grnadpas will finish with this damn w13 and maybe a few of you will show up on some of the newer worlds :D

DeletedUser

We could do this a lot quicker if people would just hit delete already. So many accounts are left out there just waiting for premium to end or with people just logging in every day to see how many villages they lost that day. It feels like cleaning up after a party.

DeletedUser

K92 is ruled by barbarians:p and it's nice to see that K58, the continent where I started and had strongest foothold is still holding out

It is another dead K. The only real player on the enemy looks to have deserted their post...only a matter of time before the premium runs out or they hit delete...

DeletedUser

Holy the world is still going i deleted 5 months ago not and there seems to be no end in sight.

DeletedUser

I only deleted mine. Because i did this my rl friend troy aka ter@ deleted aswell

Raid3r

Who's in charge of the monster now that Shad quit? :D

I am back, and in full control of INSO. I will be rolling out my plan shortly on how to merge with P:R and GENSIS.

Stay tuned.

Raid3r

Shadryk 01

Who's in charge of the monster now that Shad quit? :D

Quit!?!. Hell, I didn't quit. :icon_eek:

Not much need to post here, anymore.

I have had work issues this past month, and made a post in our tribe forum letting them know that I was going to go inactive for a while.