INSO plans an op infront of the enemy?!?!?

DeletedUser45372

Ok, so this was brought up as a joke, but I like having fun, so I figured, "HEY! WHY NOT?!?!?"

This is where INSO is going to plan one of our ops on a ~PWC~ player, no tricks, no smoke and mirrors.
You will have access to where the nukes are going, where the fakes are going, and other players that are going to be faked.
If we take even 1 single village from PWC due to this op, PWC has NOTHING that they can complain about, except their own downfalls.

All I ask from other World 13 players, is that you do not spam this thread with useless posts, as we are trying to do something that I don't think ANY other tribe has tried in the past (I haven't searched, so I'm merely assuming) We want PWC to be able to gather ALL the information here so they can defend their villages correctly.

DeletedUser

I was actualy going to challenge you to do this. But to be fair, one village is not enough as you can take a single village by raw strength. This will be my first only post so as not to spam this thread, i will rather edit this one if needed.

Noely: I sure as hell hope so. But at this point, it doesnt matte, you could take them just by brutal force.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45372

no problem, we'll take more than 1 village.

Landing date is April 1st!

we will be carpet bombing 4 k's worth of villages

We will attempt to noble 500+ villages in this op.

~PWC~ better start preparing! (and yes Glam, you all DO complain, and no our top 12 players will not quit, but we ARE giving you access to an op we are planning) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey

i already have my money on where u guys hitting gonna put a stop to it =)

DeletedUser

I'm getting goose pimples already...Mmmm, I wonder who the victim will be?

DeletedUser45372

multiple victims.

be sure to check the next blog post (i'll link it in here, don't worry) it will have all villages being nuked and faked.

~PWC~ better pay attention, INSO is being dead serious. We are making history on .net

DeletedUser86058

As i can see this could also be a fake. Send all fakes to the ones you say you are going to noble and nobels and nukes to the one you are going to send fakes. This is my opinion.

DeletedUser45372

Players are free to make their own choices. We will follow the plan laid out here. When people lose a ton of villages, they will have no excuses.

DeletedUser

hey

wont say i wont lose any villages but its gonna be blood shed come get some =)

DeletedUser

All right Noely...you started this. We want to see the entire planning here, targets, landing times, sector maps, scripts, fakes, the works! Can't hold back now. Who's organizing this? Skip the internal forum discussions, bring it all out here! This will surely be a first in TW.

DeletedUser45372

All right Noely...you started this. We want to see the entire planning here, targets, landing times, sector maps, scripts, fakes, the works! Can't hold back now. Who's organizing this? Skip the internal forum discussions, bring it all out here! This will surely be a first in TW.

Ok.

**Edit**

Now I actually have internet access, so I can reply correctly :p

You will get the area getting bombed, the nuke scripts and fake scripts. Gunning for april 1st landing time (should make for a great april fools joke eh?)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is Psychotic in the least

Just the way I like to do things

DeletedUser

A fine target and great timing too - in the interest of full and upfront disclosure, I should say that I'll be on a long weekend in an undisclosed location in the southwest with no net coverage! Maybe Noely can sit me? Or shrek, since he's an ally and all!

DeletedUser45372

If you are in this area, you better start preparing. You have less than 1 month.

826a7c67.jpg

DeletedUser

A fine target and great timing too - in the interest of full and upfront disclosure, I should say that I'll be on a long weekend in an undisclosed location in the southwest with no net coverage! Maybe Noely can sit me? Or shrek, since he's an ally and all!

i would be happy to sit you zathh..