INSO plans an op infront of the enemy?!?!?

DeletedUser

You two are going to be in sooooo much trouble. Your leadership is trying hard to project tribe attributes such as individual skills, teamwork, tactical battle plans, and long term strategic plans, and you keep saying it was all due to spying, sleeping with the enemy, or back door wheeling 'n' dealing. Can't you just wait until the world is over before you spill the beans?

Hey, if sleeping with Shad And Noely means getting into INSO...:lol:
Think of how many people would make the choice :icon_wink:
Not me though. I applied to INSO2 but was denied cause of lack of points :icon_eek:

DeletedUser45372

lol, be careful what you post with the sexual tones... you may get a warning/infraction.

DeletedUser

Im guna stick my neck on the line and say that no women in w13 would be willing to sleep with them to get into INSO ;)

DeletedUser

Im guna stick my neck on the line and say that no women in w13 would be willing to sleep with them to get into INSO ;)
who said anything bout women:lol: you dont know how many sick, lonel, 42 year old guys there are out there :icon_eek:

DeletedUser45372

you don't have to say it EVERBODY knows it

You guys seem so bitter, and to the wrong people.

~PWC~ ended the alliance
~PWC~ started the war
~PWC~ handed INSO players their accounts to sit
~PWC~ handed over information to INSO players
~PWC~ gave MSMShrek an account to play, knowing his friends.

And yet, INSO are the ones who are low, dirty, cheating, players with no honor?

INSO offered players a chance to join their ranks.
INSO plans an op infront of everyone, giving the village lists of whats getting nukes and whats getting fakes...
INSO continues to be a stable tribe with great attitudes.

~PWC~ was thrown into a war and disbanded by the same people who didn't have time to be apart of the game anymore, making you guys lose your externals, hall of fame and Project Sipho. Your hate should be towards those members who made those choices, those members who are STILL giving information to INSO, those members who are supporting INSO and letting ~PWC~ troops be killed.

I still think its funny to read ~PWC~ forums... things like "hey, let's change names, and INSO won't come after us anymore!"
DreamWizrd is doing his best to try and keep you all working like a team, and the forums are static... He gives out the warning for area players that may need support and warns about the "INSO SPY" and how you guys need to work by mail...

The forums aren't where INSO get's most of their information from. It's from your players who FORWARD THE MAILS TO US!

DeletedUser

Noley no matter what you do the enemy will always think you cheated somehow. Is there a rule against spy's no yet they complain constantly if they kept in contact with there players and actually tried to help each other they would have no reason to become a spy.

DeletedUser

@ mason , i didnt say it was against the rules , i said it backhanded and underhanded . and if YOU didnt think so you would of told the leaders of ~PWC~ who the spy was :)

DeletedUser

I didn't know who all of them where and that would be a bad act against my tribe. And to be clear when INSO was loseing to ~PWC ~ no one flopped and tried to be a spy where as soon as INSO started wining half of ~PWC~ was begging us to be a spy.

evilwarlock1

You guys seem so bitter, and to the wrong people.

~PWC~ ended the alliance
~PWC~ started the war
~PWC~ handed INSO players their accounts to sit
~PWC~ handed over information to INSO players
~PWC~ gave MSMShrek an account to play, knowing his friends.

And yet, INSO are the ones who are low, dirty, cheating, players with no honor?

INSO offered players a chance to join their ranks.
INSO plans an op infront of everyone, giving the village lists of whats getting nukes and whats getting fakes...
INSO continues to be a stable tribe with great attitudes.

~PWC~ was thrown into a war and disbanded by the same people who didn't have time to be apart of the game anymore, making you guys lose your externals, hall of fame and Project Sipho. Your hate should be towards those members who made those choices, those members who are STILL giving information to INSO, those members who are supporting INSO and letting ~PWC~ troops be killed.

I still think its funny to read ~PWC~ forums... things like "hey, let's change names, and INSO won't come after us anymore!"
DreamWizrd is doing his best to try and keep you all working like a team, and the forums are static... He gives out the warning for area players that may need support and warns about the "INSO SPY" and how you guys need to work by mail...

The forums aren't where INSO get's most of their information from. It's from your players who FORWARD THE MAILS TO US!

I don't hate anyone.... This is a game... Its something to enjoy. If someone wants to play dirty,,, it just makes the game more interesting.

DeletedUser45372

I don't hate anyone.... This is a game... Its something to enjoy. If someone wants to play dirty,,, it just makes the game more interesting.

The first half is a great attitude to have, and I'm actually a bit sad that more players don't see it like that.

as for the playing dirty... I know it happens. I know that there are players in this world that are multi-accounting, I know that there are players that have login info for multiple accounts, and I know that people are using things to their advantage instead of the good of the account they are sitting (which is a violation, btw)

I report players for suspect actions. It's not MY job to find cheaters, that's why we have moderators. It's their job to do the work, I just point and say "Check them please" and give my reasoning. I also expect other players to do the same. To me, cheating/playing dirty/in the gray, ruins the game...

I told Wendy/Glam to learn how to have fun with the game instead of pulling her hair out. People should realize that this IS a game, and even though some of us take it seriously, we still view it as a game. It's made for us to have fun with.

DeletedUser

@ mason , i didnt say it was against the rules , i said it backhanded and underhanded . and if YOU didnt think so you would of told the leaders of ~PWC~ who the spy was :)

what? why? so maybe the cia should tell every country in the world who are spies are? LOL thats not gonna happen...but according to you thats backhanded and underhanded...dude its war...yes its on the internet and no one gets physically hurt...but its still war..and i suggest if you can't handle that...then you should retire form the game.

Shadryk 01

Not me though. I applied to INSO2 but was denied cause of lack of points :icon_eek:

We have never granted membership as a reward for spying or supporting our members. We recruit members because we feel they can contribute. Many of these members act in their tribe's best interests right up to the point of joining us.

Many of our recruits are undersized when they join. Noely and Kyyv are 2 examples. They are 2 of the smallest players in INSO, but both are highly skilled. If you were rejected for membership, it is probably because you failed to distinguish yourself.

who said anything bout women:lol: you dont know how many sick, lonel, 42 year old guys there are out there :icon_eek:

This is a reference to me. I'm happy to report that I am neither homosexual, mentally perverse, nor "lonel." Thank you for your concern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The spydata we receive generally has no military value at all. We use the data mainly for comedy. Even the military data we get generally does not spur us to action. Instead of blaming us for receiving it, perhaps you guys should blame yourselves for putting your tribes in a position where your members feel they need to offer it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser45372

Just as an update to the original topic... lol

Nukes and fakes are already on their way, with more to come as the time gets closer.

~PWC~ looks fairly confident as no one requested support (I think they think we are lying)