INSO's war against N.E.B

Shadryk 01

There has been much discussion about the justifications for INSO's war against N.E.B. Here is my perspective:

INSO does not need any justification for war. Unless prohibited by diplomacy, we will attack any player or any tribe at any time. We will attack for any good reason, any bad reason, or no reason at all. We will attack with notice or without notice. We will attack with a declared war or without a declared war. We will attack with an 18,000 nuke onslaught, or we will simply allow our players to feed at their leisure. The choice is ours alone. Every member of INSO is their own diplomat. They can do whatever they want to whomever they want, whenever and however they want. We will hear no cries from our victims. That is the INSO way.

Having said that, we did have alliances with TR and Beyond. But they were not equal alliances. Here's the story:

The following is my best understanding of the facts. Some of the details may be a bit off, but the general idea should be clear.

Three years ago, we attacked and defeated a series of tribes to our South and West. From the ashes, we recruited several fine players. One substandard player who was brought in was Kenski. I was personally opposed to his joining, but Marco insisted and pledged to tutor him, so I dropped my opposition. Kenski later left the game, and gave his password to another tribe. At the time, I believed he gave it to Solace, a short-time member of INSO who was booted for spying. We reported the rule breach. The mods replied by saying they took "appropriate action," which means they caught someone. I checked the Dicpl players to see if anybody was banned. Per my best recollection, Hoss (not Solace) was locked out of the game. Hoss denies being banned. Normally, I take players at their word, but Hoss was in the same small tribe as Solace, and the new Kenski is a very close associate of Hoss. Despite his denials, I believe there is a good chance that Hoss was involved in spy action against INSO, and the acquisition of an INSO account. That's an old issue and not a major one. But it is one that I have kept in my head over time.

During the first World War, triggered by our attack on FLUX, it became necessary for all tribes in W13 to choose a side. TR (a tribe of players that we earlier fought against) sided with INSO. Kobbra was my contact and the person I recognized as the Leader. Hoss, Solace and Kenski were members, and the former 2 probably held some position of influence. TR's alliance with INSO sparked a civil war. Solace quit the tribe along with a few others, and formed THOR. They were immediately crushed. INSO provided the firepower. TR cleaned them up.

We unwittingly found ourselves "allied" with TR's crap academy tribe as well. These players were mostly refugees from an earlier war, plus some low-level players along the rim. They took every gray in sight and moved into our core. With Kobbra as leader, we were able to handle these issues. He had players vacate entire clusters under threat of dismissal.

Kobbra eventually left with a few others to form NMMA. A civil war ensued. Proriley (a NMMA co-leader) begged for us to intervene. We did not. Despite the regime change in TR, we kept the alliance in place. If we ended it, it would have created disquiet in an area that we did not want to be active in.

Regarding Beyond: At the start of WWI (FLUX), we upgraded our NAP with Beyond to an alliance. Beyond is different. The loyalties and friendship run deep. Many of our own members come from Beyond. They've helped a number of us with support when we were on the ropes.

TR wanted to merge with Riders so they could get closer to the action down South. I offered to support a package-recruit of their top players as an alternate, but they did not want to leave their underperforming members behind. The sentiment is kind, but poor players ruin a tribe and we do not want to recruit a package of players that we believe has a significant number of low-performers. So, they merged with Beyond. Beyond was encouraged by Raider to do the merge. I was personally opposed to it, but did not intervene. Beyond was the "better" alliance. With the merge, TR improved their alliance with INSO by way of associating with Beyond. I did not want an improved alliance with TR because that relationship required aggressive management.

Riders was replete with problems, some of which had to do with us. The TR-half was "assertive" in nobling issues, occasionally issuing orders to INSO warriors (e.g. that barb belonged to one our our deleted players - clear you troops so I can noble it). CarieO (N.E.B/Rider/TR co-duke) recruited an obvious refugee, wyethamos, without consulting us or the leadership from Beyond. Hoss allowed his members to start clusters using barbs in K16 to see if we would tolerate it. Again, we were not consulted. Peterrope is a refugee from an early war who is a sworn enemy of INSO. He hates us and badly and welcomed the change to get his revenge. He is in N.E.B. The list goes on....

Basically, they pushed & pushed everywhere they could and continually tested the bounds of the alliance. We have always had issues with other tribes using diplomacy as cover to do things that would normally trigger a military response. TR was no different. So, while we had 2 allies, Beyond was by far our preferred ally.

Around October of last year, a spy informed me that Hoss and Kenski wanted to form a NAP with ORION and attack INSO. They were unclear or doubtful that others would go along, but it was their desire nonetheless. It seems I may have learned of their ideas before the rest of the Rider leadership. However, the data was "single-sourced," which is not always reliable. I advised the council and we "monitored" it.

Since that time, we continued to receive some bits of intel regarding TR aspirations to attack INSO. I don't know how serious these "ideas" were or if they were moved into an operational phase. My best guess is that their plans never became operational.

PWC was an ally. They turned on us, taking a lot of isolated clusters and killing a few players. We will not tolerate any more "PWC" alliances. While TR's plan was more aspirational than operational, their intent is what matters. Bottom line: These guys were not our friends. I believe they would stab us in the back if given the chance.

So, Hoss sent me a PM, asking us to stay out of the way while they attacked Beyond. To which, I delivered this reply to our tribe:

[spoil]INSO Declares WAR!!![/spoil]

Of course, these are merely background facts. The bottom line is they were attacked because they were without diplomacy, they are not friends of INSO, and we had the means to dispose of them. Red = dead.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Interesting reading and very educational. One of your spies informed you incorrectly however, there was never any suggestion from anybody from Riders to form a NAP with ORION unless it happened without my knowledge, and that part is unlikely. At the time there was absolutely no benefit from a NAP to Riders, the infusion of TR had energized Bey0nd while we (in ORION) were having major inactivity issues, so if anything we would benefit from a NAP and not the other side. To put it bluntly, we were on the defensive, they were on the offensive, the stats were in their favor back then (probably for the first time since the beginning of the war) and there was no reason for them to halt their advance.

Shadryk 01

One of your spies informed you incorrectly however, there was never any suggestion from anybody from Riders to form a NAP with ORION

Agreed. That is what my spy told me, too. I made my post more clear in that section. Sorry about the confusion.

This is Inso's philosophy:icon_cool:

Always good to hear from our founding member. :)

Raid3r

Just to throw in my comments in addition, not in opposition to Shadryk 01's statements of fact.

I alone had encouraged Beyond leadership, and to some extent the contacts I had in TR to form a new tribe. I had some personal reasons for this, which I will not discuss here publicly. However, I thought it was a grand idea. I tried to promote this relationship because I thought it was the right thing to do long term. On several occassions Shad voiced concern and disgust over this , but I pushed it forward anyways. In the end, neither Beyond or Tr wanted to merge, they had different goals and visions, and it was a disaster. Beyond leadership, as well as Shad were right and I was wrong for promoting and lobbying for the merge.

Raid3r

DeletedUser

Just to confirm ex-TR leaders in Riders DID open discussions within our tribe several times on the topic of proposing an alliance or NAP with Orion and Genesis. Every time ex-Bey0nd leaders categorically rejected the proposal. On one occasion a NAP was agreed between Riders and Orion (or it might have been Genesis I can't remember which) by ex-TR leaders without the consent of ex-Beyond leaders. Ex-Bey0nd leaders gave notice to Orion (or Genesis) that the NAP was to end and returned them to enemy status.
On 2 other occasions someone in Riders formally offered peace to Orion and Genesis via the tribal war monitoring tool. On both occasions ex-Beyond leaders voiced our anger that this had been done without even consulting us and the peace offer was withdrawn before Orion or Genesis responded to it.
Quite simply we did not want peace with Orion or Genesis because, with the edge of the world to our North and West and our good ally INSO to the East, our only expansion path was South. Peace with Orion and Genesis would have meant that we had nowhere to expand and no enemy to fight. This was also the reason we gave to ex-TR leaders for opposing the peace with Orion and Genesis that they kept proposing.

Shadryk 01

In the end, neither Beyond or Tr wanted to merge, they had different goals and visions, and it was a disaster.

It all worked out in the end. We got a fine package of players, and TR gets a bright rubber ball:

gimp2.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Its funny: i wanted to expand to K0. so i selected the number one guy at the point: Kobbra. I wonder, if i had sent an extra nuke, could i have changed the landscape of the NW?

DeletedUser

...I alone had encouraged Beyond leadership, and to some extent the contacts I had in TR to form a new tribe. I had some personal reasons for this, which I will not discuss here publicly. However, I thought it was a grand idea...

Nice to see you're back Raid3r, believe it or not I missed you. It was a grand idea, I agree - from my perspective of course. Before the merge, Bey0nd was not a tribe or even a collection of players, it was just a pile of villages. Right after the merge, be it due to TR or some divine intervention, they started attacking in a coordinated fashion, and defending by sending support to many (instead of just one) players in the front.

Shadryk 01

INSO will go down as one of, if not THE best tribe in the game.

Based on the feedback from our veteran members, I think that should be the case. However, being associated with W13 is a big drag. It would help our standing if this was any other W.

DeletedUser

Based on the feedback from our veteran members, I think that should be the case. However, being associated with W13 is a big drag. It would help our standing if this was any other W.
why is that? w13 is like teh bomb.

DeletedUser

Maxing Barbs is the main reason it is seen to have made it easy for noobs to grow

DeletedUser

So if w13 is inferior and anyone not in INSO are noobs.... then all hail the Noob Kings!

DeletedUser45372

So if w13 is inferior and anyone not in INSO are noobs.... then all hail the Noob Kings!

I let stats speak for themselves. INSO is THE most aggressive tribe in .net history. INSO and it's new recruits that were "worthless" are also smashing NEB...

DeletedUser82316

Wow, when it gets this deep, where do you start? Well I will give it a shot.

INSO does not need any justification for war. Unless prohibited by diplomacy, we will attack any player or any tribe at any time. We will attack for any good reason, any bad reason, or no reason at all. We will attack with notice or without notice. We will attack with a declared war or without a declared war. We will attack with an 18,000 nuke onslaught, or we will simply allow our players to feed at their leisure. The choice is ours alone.

Well said, which is the point I was TRYING to make in the thread NEB started, but I guess that one wasn’t good enough for INSO since they didn’t start it. But hey, I am flexible and since you don’t want to respond to the “trash” over there (even though you did), we can discuss it here. After all, it IS all about INSO right? ;) At least that is what the W13 blogger would have us believe.

This is a war game and any reason is cause for war. There is no reason to be ashamed that you have been plotting this for a while. Or maybe there is and we don’t know the reason for the embarassment. If so, let us in on the secret. Otherwise just admit that you want to go out alone and that meant players in the NW must be targeted. However, INSO doesn’t seem to like to finish what they start, so NEB should not worry too much. (See Solace)
Every member of INSO is their own diplomat. They can do whatever they want to whomever they want, whenever and however they want.

So this explains why INSO players are allowed to noble in other tribal areas even though INSO areas are off limits? Does this also mean that INSO players may choose whom to attack or not attack without consulting the council? Somehow I think this is total BS, but SSSIMBT.

Kenski later left the game, and gave his password to another tribe. At the time, I believed he gave it to Solace, a short-time member of INSO who was booted for spying. We reported the rule breach. The mods replied by saying they took "appropriate action," which means they caught someone. I checked the Dicpl players to see if anybody was banned. Per my best recollection, Hoss (not Solace) was locked out of the game.

Wrong, but SSSIMBT!

the new Kenski is a very close associate of Hoss.

Wrong, but SSSIMBT!

I did not want an improved alliance with TR because that relationship required aggressive management.

What the heck does that mean? They wouldn’t take orders from INSO?

Riders was replete with problems, some of which had to do with us. The TR-half was "assertive" in nobling issues, occasionally issuing orders to INSO warriors (e.g. that barb belonged to one our our deleted players - clear you troops so I can noble it). CarieO (N.E.B/Rider/TR co-duke) recruited an obvious refugee, wyethamos, without consulting us or the leadership from Beyond. Hoss allowed his members to start clusters using barbs in K16 to see if we would tolerate it. Again, we were not consulted. Peterrope is a refugee from an early war who is a sworn enemy of INSO. He hates us and badly and welcomed the change to get his revenge. He is in N.E.B. The list goes on....

And the list goes, and the list goes on… (Sorry, got distracted, couldn’t help but whistle that tune. If you don't get the joke, well nevermind then.)

So some problems had to do with INSO huh? Well that is very accurate! INSO didn’t like the “assertive” players who wouldn’t back down from them and their orders. Orders such as those INSO gave during the whole FlorianO incident last year around May/June.

Let me give some background for those not familiar with this. FlorianO and Varsovie (an ex-Beyond member) did a surprise attack (sound familiar) on TR. They were quite successful for the first few days, as sneak attacks usually are. Then TR swung into action and started hitting FlorianO hard. Much to TR’s surprise, they received an order from INSO to stop attacking FlorianO. Why? Because INSO now suddenly had the sit for this player. Really? This player “got drunk” and attacked and then passed the sit to an INSO player? Or was this an INSO controlled account from the beginning and they wanted to test how TR would react in case they ever needed to do a surprise attack again. (I know where I would put my money) An agreement was reached to split the FlorianO villages, an agreement that INSO actually breached by taking a cluster of villages that had been allotted to TR. So when it was time to take out the Varsovie villages, TR did it alone and without consulting INSO. Was this the beginning of INSO’s decision to take out the TR players?

On the subject of wyethamos, several players were discussed in the council forums as possible targets to recruit. This player was one that all council members were fine with recruiting, so when the opportunity arose, Carie took it. No Beyond leader made any objection when the invite was given. As for INSO, it is none of their business who any tribe decides to take in.

So, while we had 2 allies, Beyond was by far our preferred ally.
Allies that take your orders and perform as lapdogs usually are preferred.
Around October of last year, a spy informed me that Hoss and Kenski wanted to form a NAP with ORION and attack INSO. They were unclear or doubtful that others would go along, but it was their desire nonetheless. It seems I may have learned of their ideas before the rest of the Rider leadership. However, the data was "single-sourced," which is not always reliable. I advised the council and we "monitored" it.
Again, total BS, but SSIMBT
The merge started out successfully. Even Zathhh said he saw a difference. Then with the former TR members trying to push south to get closer to the Orion front, things changed. Beyond got very possessive about “their” inactives in the south and that they were “gifted” to Beyond players. So TR’s efforts to move were thwarted. Some TR players were able to make a jump south into enemy territory and began working with INSO players in the area to take on Orion.
This started about the time that you mention. Were Beyond leaders starting to realize that the TR leaders were more aggressive? Did they decide to bail out then? Did INSO put the idea in their heads or was it their own? Regardless, the stats still show that this was the time that Mike and QueenMandy quite nobling enemy villages. There has still not been an explanation for this. I won’t be holding my breath to hear one though.
So, Hoss sent me a PM, asking us to stay out of the way while they attacked Beyond.
The former TR leaders wanted to “trim the fat” and take out some of the inactive players that weren’t contributing. Queen Mandy had expressed frustration with these players at the time of the merge, even going so far as to call them “ornaments”. These were the players to be targeted and since the Beyond leaders were now not working with anyone, not talking to anyone, not participating in tribe activities at all, the decision was made to move on to form a tribe with players who wanted to be active.
Many members of INSO are good, honorable folks. There are a few though that are arrogant, deceitful, and will willingly throw their own members under the bus.
However, being associated with W13 is a big drag. It would help our standing if this was any other W.
This sounds to me like you are discounting the abilities of your own tribe members. Does INSO only look good because they are playing in W13? If I were a member of INSO, I would be insulted by this comment. Of course, you didn’t waste any time in bad mouthing Marco when he left, so I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. INSO warriors beware, you might be the next to find yourself under the bus if you “underperform”.

Just to confirm ex-TR leaders in Riders DID open discussions within our tribe several times on the topic of proposing an alliance or NAP with Orion and Genesis. Every time ex-Bey0nd leaders categorically rejected the proposal. On one occasion a NAP was agreed between Riders and Orion (or it might have been Genesis I can't remember which) by ex-TR leaders without the consent of ex-Beyond leaders. Ex-Bey0nd leaders gave notice to Orion (or Genesis) that the NAP was to end and returned them to enemy status.
On 2 other occasions someone in Riders formally offered peace to Orion and Genesis via the tribal war monitoring tool. On both occasions ex-Beyond leaders voiced our anger that this had been done without even consulting us and the peace offer was withdrawn before Orion or Genesis responded to it.
Quite simply we did not want peace with Orion or Genesis because, with the edge of the world to our North and West and our good ally INSO to the East, our only expansion path was South. Peace with Orion and Genesis would have meant that we had nowhere to expand and no enemy to fight. This was also the reason we gave to ex-TR leaders for opposing the peace with Orion and Genesis that they kept proposing.
Nice to see you are fitting right in there Mike, learning how to spin that propaganda quite well. At the beginning of the merge, Orion offered a truce. This was discussed in the council and rejected and war went on. When the war tool was added in version 7, someone wanted to see how it worked and did the “offer peace” option. It was soon withdrawn. A few days before NEB’s exit, someone again offered peace. None of the TR leaders did this, so it must have been one of the Beyond leaders for whatever reason. One of the TR leaders cancelled it, NOT a Beyond “leader”.

Come on Mike, you can do better than that. You don’t get your own acronym until you do. :)

Since you are posting here, please explain your lack of nobling Genesis villages. Also, please explain why QueenMandy gave Doggey (INSO) villages with CLAIMS ON THEM from former TR players. Was that just more prep for the sneak attack?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45372

Wow, when it gets this deep, where do you start? Well I will give it a shot.

Well said, which is the point I was TRYING to make in the thread NEB started, but I guess that one wasn’t good enough for INSO since they didn’t start it. But hey, I am flexible and since you don’t want to respond to the “trash” over there (even though you did), we can discuss it here. After all, it IS all about INSO right? ;) At least that is what the W13 blogger would have us believe.
Everyone in the world had the same chance I had to become the blogger, no one wanted to step up to the plate, so I took the job. I would LOVE to write about more tribes, but when most of them are losing villages at a considerable rate, there isn't much to say about them. INSO just happens to be in the top spot, of course they are going to get more publicity, due to that fact alone. I offered to write a blog on EVERY tribe in the world, PR was the only tribe that wrote me back with anything. I'm still waiting for their full write up but the post they made on their forums is pretty empty.

This is a war game and any reason is cause for war. There is no reason to be ashamed that you have been plotting this for a while. Or maybe there is and we don’t know the reason for the embarassment. If so, let us in on the secret. Otherwise just admit that you want to go out alone and that meant players in the NW must be targeted. However, INSO doesn’t seem to like to finish what they start, so NEB should not worry too much. (See Solace)

No matter what you may think, INSO has NOT had this in the works for a while. We solidified our relationship to our west and pushed PWC to their breaking point and watched as they crumble. When PWC players shared mails with certain players that leaked info to us about going to TR leadership and attacking INSO is when it got serious on our end.
INSO is the ONLY tribe in world 13 that finishes what they start. Solace (and paladin) have enough nobles to never have to mint a coin again, they can keep retreating until there is no more world left, at that point in time, they will be eliminated completely.

So this explains why INSO players are allowed to noble in other tribal areas even though INSO areas are off limits? Does this also mean that INSO players may choose whom to attack or not attack without consulting the council? Somehow I think this is total BS, but SSSIMBT.

Yes, when you rule the world, you can do as you please.

What the heck does that mean? They wouldn’t take orders from INSO?
It means that our membership had longstanding ties with Bey0nd. INSO only really has 1 player that has any ties to TR, and that is BlackBird90, since the same account plays with you guys on W54.

And the list goes, and the list goes on… (Sorry, got distracted, couldn’t help but whistle that tune. If you don't get the joke, well nevermind then.)

So some problems had to do with INSO huh? Well that is very accurate! INSO didn’t like the “assertive” players who wouldn’t back down from them and their orders. Orders such as those INSO gave during the whole FlorianO incident last year around May/June.

Let me give some background for those not familiar with this. FlorianO and Varsovie (an ex-Beyond member) did a surprise attack (sound familiar) on TR. They were quite successful for the first few days, as sneak attacks usually are. Then TR swung into action and started hitting FlorianO hard. Much to TR’s surprise, they received an order from INSO to stop attacking FlorianO. Why? Because INSO now suddenly had the sit for this player. Really? This player “got drunk” and attacked and then passed the sit to an INSO player? Or was this an INSO controlled account from the beginning and they wanted to test how TR would react in case they ever needed to do a surprise attack again. (I know where I would put my money) An agreement was reached to split the FlorianO villages, an agreement that INSO actually breached by taking a cluster of villages that had been allotted to TR. So when it was time to take out the Varsovie villages, TR did it alone and without consulting INSO. Was this the beginning of INSO’s decision to take out the TR players?

Why don't you ask Blackbird90? He was the one of the only INSO players taking Florian villages... actively... maybe it had to do with his PA status with TR players? surely you would know the answer to such a question?

On the subject of wyethamos, several players were discussed in the council forums as possible targets to recruit. This player was one that all council members were fine with recruiting, so when the opportunity arose, Carie took it. No Beyond leader made any objection when the invite was given. As for INSO, it is none of their business who any tribe decides to take in.

It actually IS our business who a tribe decides to take in. We were allies at the time, and Wyethamos was an active war target for BOTH you and us. For you to take him in without letting us know, is disrespectful. The least that could've been done was a mail to Shad letting him know that you were thinking of taking in Wyethamos and to halt attacks on that account when he is apart of Riders. That would've been the right way to go about things, but I guess you guys didn't learn that in all the "How to" guides that are posted here in the forums. Should probably go read those.

Allies that take your orders and perform as lapdogs usually are preferred.

Allies that abide by alliance guidelines are ALWAYS preferred.

Again, total BS, but SSIMTB
The merge started out successfully. Even Zathhh said he saw a difference. Then with the former TR members trying to push south to get closer to the Orion front, things changed. Beyond got very possessive about “their” inactives in the south and that they were “gifted” to Beyond players. So TR’s efforts to move were thwarted. Some TR players were able to make a jump south into enemy territory and began working with INSO players in the area to take on Orion.
This started about the time that you mention. Were Beyond leaders starting to realize that the TR leaders were more aggressive? Did they decide to bail out then? Did INSO put the idea in their heads or was it their own? Regardless, the stats still show that this was the time that Mike and QueenMandy quite nobling enemy villages. There has still not been an explanation for this. I won’t be holding my breath to hear one though.

I wish I could give you an explanation, if I had one, I would offer it up. I don't know why they stopped nobling enemy villages, but I can tell you that INSO has been charting EVERY tribe's activity levels and I have EVERY player in the world charted in spreadsheets that auto-update... When someone stops doing something, I am one of the first people to know... if something seems a bit "off" I bring it up in council and we look into it as a team, since multiple sets of eyes and brains are better than 1.

The former TR leaders wanted to “trim the fat” and take out some of the inactive players that weren’t contributing. Queen Mandy had expressed frustration with these players at the time of the merge, even going so far as to call them “ornaments”. These were the players to be targeted and since the Beyond leaders were now not working with anyone, not talking to anyone, not participating in tribe activities at all, the decision was made to move on to form a tribe with players who wanted to be active.
Many members of INSO are good, honorable folks. There are a few though that are arrogant, deceitful, and will willingly throw their own members under the bus.

I think many players in world 13 are good, honorable people... There are a few though that are arrogant, deceitful, and will willingly throw their own members under the bus.

This sounds to me like you are discounting the abilities of your own tribe members. Does INSO only look good because they are playing in W13? If I were a member of INSO, I would be insulted by this comment. Of course, you didn’t waste any time in bad mouthing Marco when he left, so I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. INSO warriors beware, you might be the next to find yourself under the bus if you “underperform”.

INSO doesn't badmouth players while they are IN the tribe, because that would ruin tribe morale. There are underperforming members in INSO, I don't have to state that for it to be noticed... But I will never call them out on it (except if they are my friends in real life) and I will NEVER call them out on the public forums... but once they leave INSO, they are fair game... I will nuke them/noble them and bash them to bits, since they had their chance already and let it pass by. I can tell you that I did not like MikeW11 before he came into INSO... There were lots of little things he did that bothered me over the years... BUT... Once he joined INSO, he is now a team mate, and I do everything I can to make sure that my team is up to par with everything. It's one of the reasons I sat and made a 45? minute video on his account for him, showcasing INSO tools and how we work. He got that treatment because he is apart of the INSO family now and he is now a brother, like him or not, he is family.

Nice to see you are fitting right in there Mike, learning how to spin that propaganda quite well. At the beginning of the merge, Orion offered a truce. This was discussed in the council and rejected and war went on. When the war tool was added in version 7.5, someone wanted to see how it worked and did the “offer peace” option. It was soon withdrawn. A few days before NEB’s exit, someone again offered peace. None of the TR leaders did this, so it must have been one of the Beyond leaders for whatever reason. One of the TR leaders cancelled it, NOT a Beyond “leader”.

Come on Mike, you can do better than that. You don’t get your own acronym until you do. :)

Since you are posting here, please explain your lack of nobling Genesis villages. Also, please explain why QueenMandy gave Doggey (INSO) villages with CLAIMS ON THEM from former TR players. Was that just more prep for the sneak attack?

Funny how when people are losing, they always come up with excuses... personal attacks, real life, etc... Maybe one day, a player will lose on this world, and say "INSO simply beat me" I doubt anyone will ever admit to it, but hey, we can all dream right?

Responses in BLUE!

DeletedUser

just to point something out here noely....as we are old freinds...ir.ufis and robby the lionhearted took significant amounts of floriano vills also. They did not however take as many varsovie vills as Blackbird90. possibly due to other commitments? it would seem most of blackbird90's k21 holdings come from those two conquered enemies.