INSO's war against N.E.B

DeletedUser82316

Not bad Noely, you managed to say all that and never address the important issues there. You can be Shad's campaign manager.

DeletedUser

...FlorianO and Varsovie (an ex-Beyond member) did a surprise attack (sound familiar) on TR.

Florian was always an "interesting" case, with or without the cognac. Way back in the BLOOD days, one of our players (over69) had an isolated cluster in TR land. He asked me to sit his account for a few days when TR launched on him, it was not a war and the cluster was so isolated from the south that we didn't bother sending support or anything. I just did my best to snipe a few trains here and there, and as I recall I had plenty of good-manner conversations with the attackers, can't recall who the main attackers were. What I do remember was that Florian was stacking over69's villages and would send him info as to who has claimed what. Of course I used the info and his def troops (who wouldn't) but Florian's actions had left a very bad foul play taste in my mouth. At any rate over69 took his account back a week or so later and then deleted it.

Again, total BS, but SSIMBT
The merge started out successfully. Even Zathhh said he saw a difference.

Even ZATHHH? Not sure how to take that part lol. And what is SSIMBT? "lol" sums up pretty much the extent of my texting capabilities and knowledge.

Orion offered a truce. This was discussed in the council and rejected and war went on.

I was still on vacation in Greece when the merge happened and I was trying to buy myself some time before I'd get back into the game, thus the offer. It was never a NAP (yes I have kept my original e-mails in case somebody doesn't take my word for it), just a temporary return to default diplomacy (brown red) until I could get a better handle on the situation. Besides, there were at the time one or two ex-tribemates of mine in RiderZ and I wasn't too keen on lighting them up to bright red. Which of course I did when it became obvious upon my return that Riders and RiderZ were family. Tribes come before PAs.

When the war tool was added in version 7, someone wanted to see how it worked and did the “offer peace” option. It was soon withdrawn. A few days before NEB’s exit, someone again offered peace. None of the TR leaders did this, so it must have been one of the Beyond leaders for whatever reason. One of the TR leaders cancelled it, NOT a Beyond “leader”.

The "peace offer" was noted in the tribe news page, and somebody from ORION asked me a couple of days later what, if anything, I was going to do. I told him it was either a joke or an accidental click and that I had no desire to act on it or even question it.

DeletedUser

I think SSIMBT means So Says Inso Must Be True thats my best guess

DeletedUser

yah jedi makes his own language up i had no clue. :p As for jedi saying all we say is BS i can say everything he said is BS also does that make me wrong no because the info each player has may different then another. So jedi you have to come up with real proof to impress here not just saying its BS as anyone can do that.

DeletedUser82316

Mason, you missed the point, but no surprise. Shad's post is full of "I heard this" and "we suspected that" and "this person knows that person" and nothing substantiated. So if you want to call for proof, ask your duke.

DeletedUser

You don't really need an excuse or a reason to start a war in a game of war. But if somebody accuses somebody else about something then he needs to provide the proof, not the other side. Since the time of the dark ages, the burden of proof always lies with the accusing party.

Shadryk 01

Everything in my base post is an analysis of data I received over the course of 6 months. This is my perspective and best conclusion. The post is for general interest only. Nobody is on trial. I will not reveal my sources, methods or raw data. Except for obvious sarcasm, I have never posted information I knew to be false, and I've been on this forum (posting under my W13 name) since Gropius left almost 3 years ago.

Of course, some anonymous hacks will always be here to add entertainment. Sad they are too cowardly to post under their in-game identity. Zathhh is man enough to use his real W13 name, and he has a cluster that is now on our border. Of course, he has class and has earned the respect of friends and foes. Too bad the same can't be said for everyone. Of course, if my tribe was weak and pathetic, I'd would probably want to hide myself, too.

Regarding any in-game issues, our Minister of Information, Noely, will be happy to provide you with anything you need to know. He has all the data, new & improved by the warriors of INSO. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser45372

Regarding any in-game issues, our Minister of Information, Noely, will be happy to provide you with anything you need to know. He has all the data, new & improved by the warriors of INSO. :D

Lol, I got a new title!

DeletedUser82316

Everything in my base post is an analysis of data I received over the course of 6 months. This is my perspective and best conclusion.

Based on the number of known inaccuracies, I think you should revisit both your analysis and conclusion.

Of course, some anonymous hacks will always be here to add entertainment. Sad they are too cowardly to post under their in-game identity.

Didn't realize it was sticking in your craw that much Shad. At least I have been entertaining. I have been trying REALLY hard to be.

Congrats Noely on the new title, though of course I would call it Minister of Misinformation. :)

DeletedUser

Here let me just post some stats to shut some people up

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Side 2:
Tribes: N.E.B

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,440
Side 2: 335
Difference: 1,105

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,635,179
Side 2: 3,219,103
Difference: 10,416,076

chart

Penguin11

See this thread. If you have any questions or queries then PM me, please don't post about it in threads.

Thanks,
Penguin

DeletedUser45372

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Side 2:
Tribes: N.E.B

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19,653
Side 2: 1,981
Difference: 17,672

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,002
Side 2: 819
Difference: 3,183

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 186,823,122
Side 2: 18,918,154
Difference: 167,904,968

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,030,673
Side 2: 7,842,526
Difference: 30,188,147

chart

DeletedUser

I am very curious to know what happened to zachwildcat, he went from 14.5 mil to 9.7 mil. Someone from INSO please fill me in. TY

DeletedUser45372

I am very curious to know what happened to zachwildcat, he went from 14.5 mil to 9.7 mil. Someone from INSO please fill me in. TY

Apparently, he wanted to give some of the other tribes left a chance to catch up to INSO, so he asked TW to take away some of his villages.

Zach - I commend your efforts and think that you did a wonderful deed to try and help them out... I expect you to get kicked from INSO though for doing this without the council's knowledge.

DeletedUser

Zachwilscat was unavailable for comment and he seems to have left the country. We have numerous resources looking into where he went and when he will be available for comment.

DeletedUser45372

Zachwilscat was unavailable for comment and he seems to have left the country. We have numerous resources looking into where he went and when he will be available for comment.

Who are you?