Failed Vote Instant Free Building

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Currently, Instant Free Building (<3 min left) can't be active without activating Instant Building (<10 min for 10pp) which results in this feature can never be active on a no pp world. This meant that W125 couldn't have free instant active, which jawjaw thought it would...

Suggestion is to remove this AND in the settings which will allow the Free Instant to be active without the PP Instant being activated (or the opposite). This will also allow this feature to be active on Classic worlds if decided so (doesn't have to be though).

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not a fan - reducing build times is something that should either be paid for or nor exist.

Especially in no haul worlds, those saved minutes could quickly build up and give a significant free advantage to more experienced players. It's not something I'd see as adding value.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not a fan - reducing build times is something that should either be paid for or nor exist.

Especially in no haul worlds, those saved minutes could quickly build up and give a significant free advantage to more experienced players. It's not something I'd see as adding value.
Doesn't mean you have to activate it for a no haul world though, that i understand. Combination of Quest + Instant 3 min can give experienced a good advantage, for a world without quest those 3 min shouldn't change much except make your life easier in start and not wait 3 minutes for every building.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think it should be active on 125, but I doubt it would be even if it were implemented, so that's not really what the suggestion is about. The suggestion is really about, should it be an option in the future. And I think it should.