Reaction score
Bug Priority
Medium Bug (gameplay slightly affected)
Bug Type
Functional bug
Bug Occurrence URL
https://en127.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=3852&screen=inventory
Bug Reproduction Steps
Get to the availability of the quest that gives you the Instant Paladin Revive item
Recruit a new paladin in the 3rd village (have 3 villages total)
Kill the paladin / have it die after it gets recruited
Retrain/recruit the same paladin again, this time in the 2nd village

PP the paladin recruit time - in both instances - down to 10 mins or so
After 2nd recruitment - should get a fresh new, 2nd, Instant Paladin Revive item although the quest was completed and reward received on the 1st attempt / occurence.
Bug Reproducibility
Happened once
I just got my 2nd paladin slot unlocked on w127.

I just conquered my 3rd village.
My original paladin is in village #1
I started training my 2nd paladin in village #3

PP-ed the time to train using the -50% button. Let it finish by itself in the last 10 mins or so.
Paladin got trained/recruited in village #3
Got the Instant Paladin Recruit item from the quest.
Got 2nd, newly recruited paladin up to LVL 3 quickly by way of pp-ing some buildings in the village.
A 1 Spy & 5 LC attack hit on the village as it had some farming incomings, prior to me capturing it.
Paladin #2 died.
Started recruiting the paladin again - this time in village #2
PP-ed the time to train using the -50% button. Let it finish by itself again in the last 10 mins or so.
Paladin got trained/recruited (again) but this time in village #2
Received another item - Instant Paladin Revive, now I have two of them.

If I'm not mistaken, that's a one-off, and this shouldn't have happened?

In the process of testing now, again, by killing the paladin myself with a self-attack and repeating the process I just described.

later edit: couldn't reproduce again. Must've made a mistake I suppose.

Last edited:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey @Petzy

Thanks for the report. Even though you can't reproduce it anymore, we will still take a look.
Should you encounter it again, please do not hesitate to send us an update.

Thanks!

Petzy

Reaction score
Hey @Petzy

Thanks for the report. Even though you can't reproduce it anymore, we will still take a look.
Should you encounter it again, please do not hesitate to send us an update.

Thanks!

Sure thing.
Most likely a mistake on my part - as I got the item from the quest and after the paladin died (a matter of minutes later) I got a 2nd item.
They look the same so assumed it's a glitch or something for the same quest item, but I now notice one is called Instant Paladin Recruit while the other is called Instant Paladin Revive

Can't recall which one you get from the quest or if you do get an item if your 2nd paladin dies, hence the assumption and subsequent thread.

Cheers ^_^

Basand

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Speed Admin
Reaction score
You receive two separate items:

When you have three villages, you will complete the "Second Paladin" quest and receive an item called "Instant Paladin Recruit"

When you lose a paladin for the first time, you will complete the quest "Second chance" and receive an item called "Instant Paladin Revive"

It can definitely be easy to mix them up as it isn't like we pay THAT much attention to the nuances of the name, simply what they actually do. You should actually be able to have both items in your inventory at the same time if you reach 3 villages without recruiting your second paladin and then your first paladin dies. One works on revivals, one works on recruiting.

Petzy

Reaction score
You receive two separate items:

When you have three villages, you will complete the "Second Paladin" quest and receive an item called "Instant Paladin Recruit"

When you lose a paladin for the first time, you will complete the quest "Second chance" and receive an item called "Instant Paladin Revive"

It can definitely be easy to mix them up as it isn't like we pay THAT much attention to the nuances of the name, simply what they actually do. You should actually be able to have both items in your inventory at the same time if you reach 3 villages without recruiting your second paladin and then your first paladin dies. One works on revivals, one works on recruiting.

Indeed, seems to be a simple confusion out of rashness. Thanks for your reply ^_^
Maybe changing the picture to differentiate the items visually more, if you guys deem it necessary, would prevent confusion like this.