Intelligence on Tea Party!

DeletedUser

I would have preferred intelligence on Party! from intelligent player, not a dumb one. But nice to see you try. Fighting for a lost cause. Its time for you to get out of your fantasy world. That "ONE" report from a player who "DODGED" your attack is "USELESS". You want to make yourself look like an a**, feel free. Its your image and you have the right to screw it over and over and over and over and over again. Please care to point ONE post in your favor. And please, try and see the sarcasm if you feel that some post here is in your favor for your own good.

Btw, seeing the level of your noobness, I would love to know if you know what ODA and ODD is?

EDIT: After looking at the second report it feels like I am banging my head up against a wall. Some people never learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would have preferred intelligence on Party! from intelligent player, not a dumb one. But nice to see you try. Fighting for a lost cause. Its time for you to get out of your fantasy world. That "ONE" report from a player who "DODGED" your attack is "USELESS". You want to make yourself look like an a**, feel free. Its your image and you have the right to screw it over and over and over and over and over again. Please care to point ONE post in your favor. And please, try and see the sarcasm if you feel that some post here is in your favor for your own good.

Btw, seeing the level of your noobness, I would love to know if you know what ODA and ODD is?

EDIT: After looking at the second report it feels like I am banging my head up against a wall. Some people never learn.
I dont think you need intelligence from Party!, coz you are one among them. I post what i love to, whatever you Party! think:axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

/strolls back in

MAN THAT IS SAD FOR HIS SIZE! :O oh-em-gee!

>_< oh well... noble him out and be done with it :p

DeletedUser

ngunghuong , im so tired of your wandering trough the forums... can you answer this message so i send you an attack after that? just to make sure that you know why is the attack heading your way. Because you are far i will send you about an half of my attack troops, i don´t know if you can handle that much but you can always dodge :) just a warning,you may have to rebuild if you do so :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

ngunghuong , im so tired of your wandering trough the forums... can you answer this message so i send you an attack after that? just to make sure that you know why is the attack heading your way. Because you are far i will send you about an half of my attack troops, i don´t know if you can handle that much but you can always dodge :) just a warning,you may have to rebuild if you do so :icon_evil:
Good, there is someone nice at last.

Your troops are welcome. Ill make them good meals and drinks so that they are happy enuf not to return home.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

its gonna take 121 hours,maybe i did the wrong thing,because by then a Party player could have nobled you already...but if you have so many troops as you say i doubt that :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

its gonna take 121 hours,maybe i did the wrong thing,because by then a Party player could have nobled you already...but if you have so many troops as you say i doubt that :icon_smile:
Lol, by that time I nearly double my troops. Dont see any points why they should return home after the meeting. Anyway, tks for the fun:axemen::axemen:
About Party! you dont need to worry, as none of them have the guts to do so:lol::lol:

A humble player

Lol, by that time I nearly double my troops. Dont see any points why they should return home after the meeting. Anyway, tks for the fun:axemen::axemen:
About Party! you dont need to worry, as none of them have the guts to do so:lol::lol:

And/or your village is crap...

DeletedUser

Its not about guts. Its about the effort it takes to develop a crappy village built up by crappy player.

And it seems you evaded the question I asked. This time I am gonna ask it in BOLD.

WHAT IS ODD AND ODA? IF YOU ANSWER THIS I WILL BOTHER TO REPLY AGAIN ON THIS FORUM. ANYWAYS I AM SURE YOUR NOOBNESS WILL HOLD YOU BACK FROM ANSWERING THIS QUESTION. ONCE YOU KNOW WHAT THESE TWO THINGS ARE GO AND CHECK EVERYONE OF OURS ODD AND ODA AND EVEN THEN IF YOU CAN'T SHUT UP, EVEN GOD CAN'T HELP YOU

DeletedUser

Its not about guts. Its about the effort it takes to develop a crappy village built up by crappy player.

And it seems you evaded the question I asked. This time I am gonna ask it in BOLD.

WHAT IS ODD AND ODA? IF YOU ANSWER THIS I WILL BOTHER TO REPLY AGAIN ON THIS FORUM. ANYWAYS I AM SURE YOUR NOOBNESS WILL HOLD YOU BACK FROM ANSWERING THIS QUESTION. ONCE YOU KNOW WHAT THESE TWO THINGS ARE GO AND CHECK EVERYONE OF OURS ODD AND ODA AND EVEN THEN IF YOU CAN'T SHUT UP, EVEN GOD CAN'T HELP YOU
Lol, ppl are losing their tempers. As said many a time, i admit to be a noob in the game:icon_razz::icon_razz:
But i dont think i need to answer your question and care much about your replying:icon_surprised:
Whatever the reasons ppl may give, the fact is there: No Party! members have the guts to deploy their troops against my village:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

can any party! send him a little "gift" ? this is starting to become very repetitive....

DeletedUser

can any party! send him a little "gift" ? this is starting to become very repetitive....

+1 For a tribe of party!'s apparent ability to be riled up in such a way from a pesky forum poster is crazy. Everyone knows it would be no problem for half a decent player to kill him off, even he admits it lol.

So, posts like Leonova's - who claims to 'shred' his posts, are silly. Almost makes me wonder if you yourself are the victim of this reverse psychology you mentioned.. However inadverdent, he seems to be getting under your skin quite effectively, resulting in flames - a bad refelction on any tribe.

Is Ngunghuong smarter than first thought?! :icon_rolleyes:

A humble player

+1 For a tribe of party!'s apparent ability to be riled up in such a way from a pesky forum poster is crazy. Everyone knows it would be no problem for half a decent player to kill him off, even he admits it lol.

So, posts like Leonova's - who claims to 'shred' his posts, are silly. Almost makes me wonder if you yourself are the victim of this reverse psychology you mentioned.. However inadverdent, he seems to be getting under your skin quite effectively, resulting in flames - a bad refelction on any tribe.

Is Ngunghuong smarter than first thought?! :icon_rolleyes:
lenova ent in party :p

Jakub1992

This thread reminds me so much of the old days :)

Guy's I'm not going to defend him, but, we all start out one way or another, I started in a similar vein to him I think those that knew me would agree, but I got older and more experienced and became somewhat of an asset to the community. We shouldn't be flaming all the noobs that come here, but rather, trying to educate them. You all saw what the newletter said, we've lost members for the first time in ages and peoples attitudes nowadays, I believe are somewhat to blame.

Now ngung, if you wanted to be any use to fang or w/e you should have sent the reports directly to them, atleast then you may have established some kind of relationship with them, which could have been of use to you in the same way the reports "were to them". Coming on here and posting 2 reports, which were both dodged, makes you look like an attention whore. Sadly people just don't like that.

Another point that concerns me about you is the fact you claim to be a lone wolf, but say you can cripple someone's army, not just someone infact, an experienced player, how exactly can a person who admits themself they are a noob cripple an experienced players army? It is based on that exact fact, that you do not currently have incomings from party!, they could crush you in a instant if they so chose, because strangely this game is called TRIBALwars. If you can't play within a tribe, you will never get very far.

Now go learn some basic strategy, people skills and start to think before you speak instead of spouting out inane comments constantly. If you manage that, you might, just might get somewhere in this game.

DeletedUser

^ couldn´t agree more,you´re right , i think that there are so many "pros" in the game that the so called "noobs" just don´t have a chance anymore

DeletedUser

^ couldn´t agree more,you´re right , i think that there are so many "pros" in the game that the so called "noobs" just don´t have a chance anymore

compared to me all pros are noobs, and the noobs noobs are plankton...

DeletedUser33413

Intelligence on Tea Party!
by ngunghuong

Anyone else find that the irony prevented them from reading this thread?

DeletedUser

Comment:
- Large but small barrack and stable compared to points, can be easily routed with a LC attack.

If you're going to comment on something, at least be unbiased and point out the good things like the 28 farm that can probably hold more troops than your whole tribe put together. :)

Last edited by a moderator: