Intelligence on Tea Party!

DeletedUser

ngunghuong when your villa is abit bigger we will noble you, so shut your mouth and build for us an nice big village.
You have a few days, we are in a hurry.

DeletedUser

Cracker do us all a favor andgeschlossen this thread please? It's doing all of our heads in>_<
:lol: You are not thread creator to ask that question, and this thread is not against Forum rules to be closed.

To Mayo: This is a thread providing the intelligence, not a war thread yet, which will come by turn.
To Wally: The barrack and stable, so i guess he is not building troops fast enuf.

To Jakub: Tks for the long and elaborate post. I know this is Tribal war and a lone wolf can not stand out against a full tribal attack. The point is its fun to wreak havocs against a tribe and look to see they dare not do anything, coz they are afraid of losing their troops, which will leave them at a disvantage in other tribal wars:lol:.
Attacking a tribe's members, for a lone wolf, is a suicidal deed, coz they can jump on my back. Defence is easier and more economic, so i choose the second way:axemen::axemen:

To Arrarat: The more time, the less chance you can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow...just...wow.
The dude has like 4 villages, and you just scout one village that he nobled ~5 days ago, and he dodged his troops and based on that you proclaim him for an easy target.
You're not even noob-ish anymore. You're 101% noob. :icon_rolleyes:

More like 1001% Noob

Lol, agreed, i guess its my turn mister pro, scout me, i wanna see with any of your scouts return, or of what you say about my village/'s

I suppose, all your scouts will die, and you will make an assumption that i scout whore, and i will be an easy target :lol:

Lol scout whore now ive heard everything :p

And now im waiting for an invite to party! :p

A humble player

y turn.
To Wally: The barrack and stable, so i guess he is not building troops fast enuf.

To Arrarat: The more time, the less chance you can do it.

He has more light cavalry than you have archers, spears, and swords combined (which for you is around 2.5K)

pillburydough

whats the point in having so much LC? - when it comes to noble your stuck with little/no axes :S

A humble player

5k LC in a wave is big, in 3 waves is no normal. I guess I can beat them, with substantial loss of course:icon_biggrin:

If your defense was twice as big as it is, and he had -25% luck, he would still clear you.

A humble player

He has a chance, though i doubt it. But at least 3k LC will be gone, and you guys lose a good fighting army:icon_biggrin:
well, should you have 2K/2K/2K sp/sw/arch (you are much closer to 1K of each), and a level 20 wall (you don't have one), and he got -25 luck, he would lose 2K LC.
Of course you can rebuild them, but what happen if you lose them when you need them the most for a sudden big war:icon_razz:

We won't

DeletedUser

well, should you have 2K/2K/2K sp/sw/arch (you are much closer to 1K of each), and a level 20 wall (you don't have one), and he got -25 luck, he would lose 2K LC.

We won't
If he can throw 5k LC in only one wave, yeah, he'll lose less than 2k.
But 5k in 3 waves, hell lose a lot more:icon_biggrin:

For my wall, you can find it out urself, lvl 20 wall is not too hard to have one:axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser82180

Ngung, please stop posting claims that you have no evidence of. If you want to show the world how Party! could not do anything against you because they are scared. They are not scared, they just do not see the need in nobling such a small village that isn't in a strategic location.

If you want to show everyone that you do 'troopwhore' then please take a screenshot of the page you get when you click on your farm. If you have as many troops as you imply you do, people may begin to respect you. Don't just say 'but then they will know my troop count' because if what your saying is true (that you could inflict serious damage) then the members of Party! would not be stupid enough to waste their army - and you may gain some respect, but currently you are just claiming things that have no basis.

Oh, and intel on Party!, they are a bunch of pointwhore noobs, the reports already shown here have proved that.
I once had the horrible experience of account sitting Split Decision, he only had 400 axes and 50 LC!(Given this was about a month ago) Pointwhores, the lot of them.

pillburydough

just mass build some spears and watch his sorry butt cry his way to sleep :lol: