Intelligence on the "Killer of Tea Party"

DeletedUser

we all now ngunghuong don´t we ?

Well while he was trashing all around teh forums about being the Killer of Tea Party and showing reports of party members villages we all got mad and flamed him :icon_twisted: . I even bothered to send him "half of my army" 121 hours away...What do i see today on reports? My little fake arrived at his village and what do i see?

semttulopov.png

or http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/27a9736564def7e7901dd6810ce0788c

I had to put this on the forums...the only problem is that i have to wait another 121 hours for my scout to return...:lol:

So in resume :

A player who claims to be "The Killer of Tea Party" has to call militia to defend a fake and and doesn´t even has scouts on the village...Seriously..How can anybody believe that a player would send his army in a 242 hours trip?

DeletedUser

:lol: And just what is he planning on killing the tea party with exactly ?

DeletedUser

C'mon everbody knows that ngunghuong is the hero of K25 he has faced down Party! and shown the tribe up to be a blowfish.

You are talking about a player that deserves a medal; better still "The Grand Order of Morthy" lol

duke oscar

Its easy to post about someone and flame them for being a noob. But to prove he is one you will have to rim him first, once you do that u can then flame him :icon_cool:

kingjohan

Not sure about the scoutpart, altho that's a good troopcount imo.

Sinnuh

he has a good build (high barracks, reasonable farm) would say HQ should be higher and res lvls slightly lower but overall decent, his Defense levels are great

halving my res levels has never been a concern as i earn the large majority of my resources through farming so why not try and minimise his losses with militia? you may not be a noob but there are plenty out there that would send there army on stupidly long round trips, so to save rebuild time why not go with militia?

the scout thing is debatable, seeing as he has a pritty solid Defense and a good build he doesnt need scouts so much, if he was pure Offense and had a dodgey build then scouts would be more useful to hide information on him.

personally enjoyed reading and looking at his scout reports added a bit more life to the forum :p

just my thoughts on his village and this thread :)

/sinny

DeletedUser

he has a good build (high barracks, reasonable farm) would say HQ should be higher and res lvls slightly lower but overall decent, his Defense levels are great

halving my res levels has never been a concern as i earn the large majority of my resources through farming so why not try and minimise his losses with militia? you may not be a noob but there are plenty out there that would send there army on stupidly long round trips, so to save rebuild time why not go with militia?

the scout thing is debatable, seeing as he has a pritty solid Defense and a good build he doesnt need scouts so much, if he was pure Offense and had a dodgey build then scouts would be more useful to hide information on him.

personally enjoyed reading and looking at his scout reports added a bit more life to the forum :p

just my thoughts on his village and this thread :)

/sinny

Sums about everything up +1

DeletedUser

he actually has a pretty decent villa :eek:
surprise surprise .. guess he wasn't the noob everyone was making him out to be :eek:

DeletedUser

he actually has a pretty decent villa :eek:
surprise surprise .. guess he wasn't the noob everyone was making him out to be :eek:

no, he is not a noob , but he can´t take Party as we was saying he could

DeletedUser

this is what i likes from another thread regarding his "intel"

kolak666: So if your fighting force is intact what are you waiting for?
==> waiting for a good, nice battle

Are you waiting to max your villages troop count before attacking?
==> usually so, i dont fancy small attacks

so where is his intact fighting force?

DeletedUser97030

He's very impressive defensively, I'd say he could probably hold off most of Party! if they came after him, but with no nobles, no cats and no offense he's not really going to be any kind of giantkiller.

A humble player

He's very impressive defensively, I'd say he could probably hold off most of Party! if they came after him, but with no nobles, no cats and no offense he's not really going to be any kind of giantkiller.

There are 10 players in party who could clear him with a single village, not to mention players that have better defenses.
(this coming from the duke of party, who has troop counts on every member).

DeletedUser

There are 10 players in party who could clear him with a single village, not to mention players that have better defenses.
(this coming from the duke of party, who has troop counts on every member).
So why don't you clear him and finish the job?

DeletedUser

where is he anyway?

Shouldnt he be here flaming and trying to defend himself? threads that are irrelevant he's there one dedicated to him and he's nowhere to be seen....

DeletedUser

so where is his intact fighting force?

On this world you need the telescope to see troops outside of villa no ? And if you check the pop space available with that farm minus what the scout saw it may give you a clue...