Intelligence on the "Killer of Tea Party"

DeletedUser

Yet again proving your ignorance on tribal wars. There is NEVER an intentional attack that only sends 450 LC, unless he was suiciding them. This again was a poor farming run. The fact that you see it differently is only a testament to how poor of a player you are, as I have been saying all along.
The ignorance is on your side, not mine. Of coz many will know it is not an intentional attack. Humble could not launch attack against turtles like my villages with 4xx LCs.

It used to be a barb farm near Humble's village and i just nobled it and then threw there lots of spikes with a Hallberd so as to trap the farming trip of Humble. I know there should be some farming trips and just made a little armbush to destroy some of his LCs, thats all. :icon_biggrin: A little skirmish for fun, i didnt call it an attack. Got problems in reading:axemen::axemen:, i guess:icon_razz::icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would you bother posting it up then, your giggling to yourself because you've killed of Bobs troops. Wow, astonishing, you've killed one of many of his farm trips and you think its an accomplishment. I doubt he cares, if he did he would have changed it the first time.

I guess it's a case of simple pleasures for simple minds :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Why would you bother posting it up then, your giggling to yourself because you've killed of Bobs troops. Wow, astonishing, you've killed one of many of his farm trips and you think its an accomplishment. I doubt he cares, if he did he would have changed it the first time.

I guess it's a case of simple pleasures for simple minds :icon_rolleyes:
Its a simple fun in the game, didnt think its an accomlishment. I just posted it up for some to see that you can still be a noob, spend less time in the game and can still have fun in your way rather spending your time and money to race to top.

Ppl can choose to race to the top, and there are still many ways around to enjoy TW.

If you want an attack, yeah, following is one. You can see my Off troops, very scrapy things, but I can still attack Bob's second biggest village, coz hes gone full OFF and has no DEF at home, so a scrapy attack force can still do lots of damage:icon_biggrin:. His village is 6k6 pts:icon_razz:

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/57844871067169870bc6d99544d237aa.

He retaliated by attacking my two supply cities, hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone from W18 here? Doesn't this guy kinda remind of you of the early Ad Anouch (aka AA)? ^^

In the end I had high respect for AA, but this is how he started off and with all the axe emoticons too ^^

KeegiKolmas

Its a simple fun in the game, didnt think its an accomlishment. I just posted it up for some to see that you can still be a noob, spend less time in the game and can still have fun in your way rather spending your time and money to race to top.

Ppl can choose to race to the top, and there are still many ways around to enjoy TW.

If you want an attack, yeah, following is one. You can see my Off troops, very scrapy things, but I can still attack Bob's second biggest village, coz hes gone full OFF and has no DEF at home, so a scrapy attack force can still do lots of damage:icon_biggrin:. His village is 6k6 pts:icon_razz:

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/57844871067169870bc6d99544d237aa.

He retaliated by attacking my two supply cities, hehe.

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/264f5456fd2155864657a60ea89335cc