Interested in Co-playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you are interested in Co-Playing an account please contact me. At skype: JozGDcruz
My account in TW is 108 villages at 1.000.000 pts. Top rank in my continent. So please contact me if you are interested. I have already 1 player mergeing into however, he still wants his account to playable but he will be joining me soon co-playing my account. So I'm loooking for someone else to play with this account. Someone who has had experience playing TW. Knowing scripts could be helpful too. I will be looking for someone with experience and someone who plans, organizes, like me and knows what he is doing. Ill be looking for a max of 3 players co-playing this account. Including me and my friend who merge to me which we will be 5. All 5 must have Skype inorder to communicate fast and make decisions fast. My tribe is in the top 10 of the world. So this is a big chance for those who are experience but have small accouunts or just dont have an account at all.

DeletedUser95593

The way you explained your merge makes it seem like it is illegal.

Just because IMPACT do illegal things doesn't mean the rest of the world can. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ax that still doesent mean the mods dont look at our tribe :) the way you explained that is compleatly illegal ill skype you and set that up correctly

DeletedUser

Alright. Seems legit to me.
Ill ask mods are someone who has the authority in this forum to delete this thread.
Since I dont see any delete button.

DeletedUser

We don't delete threads unless they are against the rules, so I'll lock it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.