Interested In Joining W32

DeletedUser

Hey there people of W32. I am a veteran Tw player, I recently quit TW, but find it hard to leave. I played on W14, W15, W20, W37, W38 and W47. I am proficient in all advanced tactics (sniping, 1 second trains, backtiming, etc etc.). Not really interested in a large account, or coplaying, but will take pretty much any account. PM me for more details. Hope to get some responses.

DeletedUser

*awkward silence as all the tribes try to pretend they don't have dead weight accounts to give out*

DeletedUser

We all have the dead weight, sometimes one gets tired of bringing more dead weight in :p~

Contact me in Skype AreYouKidden.

Not promising anything, as we are very particular about who we bring in, but always willing to chat.

DeletedUser

We all have the dead weight, sometimes one gets tired of bringing more dead weight in :p~

Contact me in Skype AreYouKidden.

Not promising anything, as we are very particular about who we bring in, but always willing to chat.

lawls at the thought of some random guy actually getting into the #1 tribe through posting in a recruitment thread :lol:

'tis really very funny.

DeletedUser

lawls at the thought of some random guy actually getting into the #1 tribe through posting in a recruitment thread :lol:

'tis really very funny.

The fact that he even bothers to post twice shows more dedication than what's sitting in many of the tribes sitting here in W32. Time has always been interested primarily in things that can't be taught--game skill even, comes almost dead last on the list of things we look for. Skill means nothing at all if you don't have the things we do try to find in the people we bring into the tribe. Under "our" guidelines, things are different, and I think, not quite as funny as they may seem right now to you...though I guess without that understanding, I can understand why it might seem a lil' comical on the surface to you.

DeletedUser

The fact that he even bothers to post twice shows more dedication than what's sitting in many of the tribes sitting here in W32. Time has always been interested primarily in things that can't be taught--game skill even, comes almost dead last on the list of things we look for. Skill means nothing at all if you don't have the things we do try to find in the people we bring into the tribe. Under "our" guidelines, things are different, and I think, not quite as funny as they may seem right now to you...though I guess without that understanding, I can understand why it might seem a lil' comical on the surface to you.

no no no, you misunderstand. im talking about how most of the people i know youve recruited, such as the former wolf players, having to sit multiple acct's under heavy attack, while still taking a bunch of enemy villages, then murdak and his friend holding off a tribe by themselves.... just seems funny to me that after all that someone gets in just by saying they want to join the world.

DeletedUser

no no no, you misunderstand. im talking about how most of the people i know youve recruited, such as the former wolf players, having to sit multiple acct's under heavy attack, while still taking a bunch of enemy villages, then murdak and his friend holding off a tribe by themselves.... just seems funny to me that after all that someone gets in just by saying they want to join the world.

Nobody has gotten in to Time just by saying they want to join W32.

I simply told him to contact me, and we'd chat. We are very particular about what we look for, and if he doesn't meet what we consider would be right for our tribe, then he won't have a chance to make it in here.

The reality is all tribes need fresh blood to continue on, this is a game that drives people to quit.
If you don't continuously take blood transfusions, then your on a fast track out of any world.
It's merely a matter of making sure the blood isn't tainted.

DeletedUser

'tis really very funny.

What's funny about it?

Nothing at all. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

What's funny about it?

Nothing at all. :icon_neutral:

your question had already been answered. if you dont find it funny, well, thats your opinion.

DeletedUser77458

Time can recruit who they want. If this guy isnt the right person for their tribe, I am sure they will not recruit him. On the other hand though, he could be just what time needs, in which case, by jumping at his offer, they have gained a valuable player.

DeletedUser

then murdak and his friend holding off a tribe by themselves

thought id drop in and kick someone in the balls =]

murdak and deusvult had help, from quite a few players when ~T~ were trying to eat them. a few DE-FI players, namely me (i think i had about half of my defensive troops in murdak/deusvult1's villages at 1 point) Plus, a few rivea members were sending large amounts of defense, such as genghis park when sitting deus a few times, i saw plenty of defense coming in from genghis.

granted, murdak and deus did a hell of a lot, but he did have help. lots of people hated ~T~ :p

troll mode off