Interested?

• Thread starter jarodtheterrible
  • Start date

jarodtheterrible

all you're saying is, respect him and all, and hes a good player.... thats all...

DeletedUser

on every post, becasue you havent noticed that you can make the fonts the same colour as the background.

the reason I've been saying stuff bout you is because you bagged Cuddle :/
he did nothing wrong.

jarodtheterrible

oh? so every one is on cuddles side when anyhting i post in these forums gets a huge fat FAIl on it. i dont get why but i guess theres no point of saying my ideas... :(

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha. pk3rz, pee off
Look, everyone was a newb once. Leave him alone :/

DeletedUser

no, next time be more organised put stuff in premades section.

jarodtheterrible

I dont fail...
ugg...wow just blame me, call me a noob, call me a sucky leader. i dont care i know none of what you say is not true...

DeletedUser55663

so you tell me you want to join... and than you post saying its all a joke. Now you taking life all serious wanting to join. Make up you're mind kid!!
I'm serious.

on every post, becasue you havent noticed that you can make the fonts the same colour as the background.

the reason I've been saying stuff bout you is because you bagged Cuddle :/
he did nothing wrong.

Don't troll so hard.

jarodtheterrible

mmmhmhmh think what ever you would like. but i will be lmao when im in the top 50 in W49andu all can suck it...

DeletedUser

behaving like this will just make people want to noble you more and see you fail more.

Repinski

This nub just pmed me asking if I wanted to be his baron. He has no clue who I am!