interested?

• Thread starter DeletedUser95513
  • Start date

DeletedUser95513

Hello mate,

So the reasoning behind this post is a recruitment for a position in world 2. This is one of the oldest worlds with some of the most experienced and skilled players. I write to you to see if you are interested in multi million point accounts with hundreds/thousands of villages that will be at your disposal.

What I/we are looking for! A very active player who will be able to dedicate the time and learning that is needed to maintain such an account. You will need time and Premium points in order to play this account(do not reply/think you can maintain an act this large without). If you are interested and willing to try and handle such an account, then please respond to this and I will get back to you with more information (PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING/ABLE TO PLAY SUCH A LARGE ACCOUNT) I will be screening you if you do so indeed choose to want to play.

I look forward to your reply,

DeletedUser

You would have a much higher chance of finding a player for that account if you would go to the Premade forums and click on "coplayers and new account owners" subsection.

DeletedUser101120

no he wouldnt everyone there is nubs. this is prolly a better place to look. And id help co an account that already has some1 affording premium. Im not very reliable in getting points. Depends on a lot of circumstances. but i co play the number 2 account in this world so i think im pretty good :p hahaha anyways... if u need me inbox me here and ill reply with my skype

DeletedUser

You honestly think he didn't spam a whole bunch of worlds with this request?

DeletedUser89560

I think he posted this in the other worlds as well, I'm just lazy to check and it's stupid.

DeletedUser

It's on W57, W58, W59, W60 as well. Didn't check other worlds... *sigh*