Interesting and funny IGM

DeletedUser59451

Oh their tribe is Suit Up? I didn't notice that lol, was just scimming the posts. Anyways, I cleared a SU member earlier in the world, and kept farming him. He never received support, and they never retaliated lol.. Was just 1 out of their 40 members in their support section saying " I needz support plox!!111!!!11" :icon_razz:

And who would that have been?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I kind of agree. Suit Up doesn't necessarily strike me as an aggressive tribe...

You just wait, amongst all this talk of their rumored gayness, they will strike you from the shadows like a deadly... snake...

DeletedUser

I'm 39...and I use the term "gay" alot. There is no age when trash-talking becomes taboo.

DeletedUser59451

I believe it was maddscottsmann :icon_wink:

Woop for you, you cleared a 300 point inactive player who was kicked for his inactivity.. go you!

k9burn said:
I'm 39...and I use the term "gay" alot. There is no age when trash-talking becomes taboo.

Im not saying that using the word 'gay' is childish, but the way he was trying to offend me by namecalling was.. Obviously if i had taken ANY offence to it, i wouldn't be posting it in the funny igm's...

DeletedUser59451

Yeah well he has been gone a while now.. He was too inactive to even post in the support forum so why would we support him:)

DeletedUser54374

Really is that so? I found it hard to believe, since he communicated with me after I farmed him...

Anyways, this is for funny IGM only :icon_razz: So umm... hilarious message.

DeletedUser

Talk about a U-Turn.:icon_neutral:

???? said:
Ryan57263 today at 01:09
why are you guys joining BOSS???

Diet Coke today at 01:10
We got invited.

Ryan57263 today at 01:10
good luck then, you are now at war with Soylnt, K~O~X and the War Lord family consisting of around 10 tribes in total.

Ryan57263 today at 01:11
I warn you, you had better leave that tribe, or you will face problems in this continent my old friend....

Ryan57263 today at 01:12
not to mention LgbRbn on our side too... and ~ENS~ ...

Ryan57263 today at 01:12
LgnRbn *

Diet Coke today at 01:12
Since when were we friends?

Ryan57263 today at 01:14
So you're staying in BOSS?

Diet Coke today at 01:14
Yup.

Ryan57263 today at 01:15
K >;D

Ryan57263 today at 02:42
Here, we got off to a bad start, I've made a PA with rav over there, and I was wondering if you wanted to make a PA with me because I dont want war against former sister tribe mates, so?

Diet Coke today at 10:26
I'm not sure about a PA just yet.

How's about we start with a NAP and see how it goes from there?

DeletedUser

HIDDEN family

..message.. said:
jcsemko on 28.01. at 17:29
this is [player]F.H.L[/player] his account sitter. I would advise you not to attack him again. if you do you and your tribe will be the next victims of the hidden family, we can settle this peasfully of your way, up to you..

[player]F.H.L[/player]

JayDie on 28.01. at 17:33
I doubt you can do me any harm. We have strong allies ;).

jcsemko on 28.01. at 17:36
that your choice ? for your sake i hope not

JayDie on 28.01. at 17:41
Yes, that is my choice. You have no idea how much treats I had just for playing the game. I won't stop playing the game, and if you wish to do something to help your friend, start playing the game :).

I'm not breaking any rules, start attacking. I'm prepared.

jcsemko on 28.01. at 17:42
great, good luck

JayDie on 28.01. at 17:43
Same for you ;).

I never had REAL attacks on any of my villages. Well if you can call 100 :axemen: and 50 :lightcavalry: combined with 20 :cata: a real attack... . They stopped after 1 day (and in that whole day, I only had 5 attacks), so I played it differently. I faked their main leader (who called himself a "god") to see what their reaction would be. I must admit he stayed calm and responded quite friendly, yet they did not attack me. He edited his title afterwards.

Now:

tribe said:
F.H.L today at 09:52
hello im [player]F.H.L[/player] from the hidden family and some spaces just opened up in [ally]mist[/ally] and [ally]wind[/ally] and i think you would be a great and valubal member to our tribe. we are a very good and united tribe, we are number 1in the continent k55. what do you say ??

JayDie today at 11:43
You are the same person that threatened me and then couldn't make things happen.

Not only did you threatened me, your tribe also took a village from one of my members.

I have a feeling that your tribe is too weak to defend itself. It seems that your tribe isn't organised enough. I'm still waiting for you "to destroy me" like you said, remember. :)

F.H.L today at 11:50
ohh yhh i remember, yes i was to late to defend his first village but as i was warned about 2 hours before the last attack i did pretty well.. why havnt you attacked his second village?? and i have much bigger worrys than you my friend we are at war but when its over you will get yours..

JayDie today at 11:57
Oh at war with who if I may be so free? :)

"After that" you won't be alive :). I've checked your scores, as I said before, you can't do me anything. I have friends everywhere, in big tribes, so if you want I can make things "really" exciting for you :).

F.H.L today at 12:06
you shall not be informed who we are at war with ;)

i wont be alive ! ok, what scores are you refuring to OD?? ODD?? other worlds?? points?? and trust me your not the only one with "big friends in big tribes" i have a few myself..

JayDie today at 12:11
Oh really :). I'm very excited to meet your friends :).

It's a shame you don't attack me right away. If you are REALLY that strong (or your tribe, which I doubt) you should be able to destroy me pretty fast :).

Another thing, it's not like I care about being destroyed or anything :). I'm not a wanker, I have a real life next to this game as well (which does not mean I doubt that you have one ;)).

Anyway, please make it fast, I have other things to attend to.

Now, does anybody know with who HIDDEN is at war with? :p
I have a lot of connections, yet nobody can confirm me that they are at war :p.
Am I missing something here? ^^

DeletedUser59451

today at 09:52
hello im [player]F.H.L[/player] from the hidden family and some spaces just opened up in [ally]mist[/ally] and [ally]wind[/ally] and i think you would be a great and valubal member to our tribe. we are a very good and united tribe, we are number 1in the continent k55. what do you say ??
[/URL]

So this is how the hidden family are doing their recruiting? Trying to poach other tribe leaders to join with them, the have sent blind invites to one of my dukes on more than one occasion..

Cant wait to see them fall...:icon_twisted: And it is not us at war with them btw in case this post insinuated that:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's not like I believe in chaos or anything, but I find their way of approaching other Tribal War players offending. One of their members flamed me, instead of reasoning, because I was farming him. I don't think it was my fault that I was farming him, now was it? You have your army to change that, and if you don't then you either lost it or never had it, in other words, an invitation to farmers nearby :).

I've seen a lot of sore losers in a lot of games, but HIDDEN is surely in my top 10 :).
I've also met quite a lot of decent and cool players in Tribal Wars (it's my first time here), and I thank these players for acting so nice (even though some are enemies) and be so sportive.

DeletedUser

*digs deep*
This is an old message.

jordanccrules777 on 08.01. at 05:01

lol

if you scouted the people around you ... you would see that your troop count is crap don't worry your on the clearing list just wait in line I'm busy clearing my 15*15

pattym on 07.01. at 17:55
Ill give you a formal warning now. If you scout me one more time ill make sure all your scouts die. :) I know you dont have enough troops to take me out or you would have done it by now.

I love his clearing list :) i nobled him after he attacked me. Heres another one.

pattym on 30.01. at 18:57
Conflict... There wont be any confict no matter what i decide to do linkray is to far away from you and you are to far away from me and i am the person account sitting him. Which i am pretty sure i told you.

phantomx129 on 30.01. at 18:34
One of your members, nomehead has scouted our member, linkray100
I have contacted nomehead and he has said he shall not stop attacks. please have him stop so a conflict can be avoided.

*note* he is apperantly being acount sitted, I do not know wheter he is telling the truth or stalling for time

please contact me, scruffy150 or xbiohazardx.

I think he has problems viewing a situation or readying messages.

DeletedUser

Forgot to add this one:

Tribe junks said:
HHeLiBe on 10.01. at 04:05
Interested in picking up another tribe member? Let me know what you need if you are interested? If not, g'day.

canine- on 10.01. at 06:44
Your location is good. CARN would be interested.

Can you tell me a bit about yourself? What kind of experience/history you have?

HHeLiBe on 10.01. at 08:16
I like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners, and counting stars with a special someone... and penguins. Penguins are alright in my book.. Huge fan of cucumber melon body lotions (that one is true). Uh, I'm a Gemini, and have a slight narcissism that follows me everywhere. Not a huge fan of hippies...

I get rimmed at least twice on every world I play (with the exception of 23 and 25...have yet to be rimmed. But then again, i started on the rim in 23, so can't get pushed much further out.) Duke and military commander of my tribe on W23. Casual player on W25.

Oh, I can't forget pop rocks. Huge fan of pop rocks. If there is an exact opposite of hippies, it would be pop rocks. (Don't spend too much time trying to work that one out...)

canine- on 10.01. at 09:17
You're in :p

DeletedUser39071

Subject COME ON
Conversational partner FSSF Soul
Group: Inbox
Reply forward Delete Export

FSSF Soul on 31.01. at 09:22
Gee Lay off... Come on... I want to play the game and you Keep taking me down... come On

DeletedUser

Subject COME ON
Conversational partner FSSF Soul
Group: Inbox
Reply forward Delete Export

FSSF Soul on 31.01. at 09:22
Gee Lay off... Come on... I want to play the game and you Keep taking me down... come On

What? Are you attacking the same person over and over? Like farming? Cause man, you wouldn't wanna know what I've received in the past XD.

DeletedUser63125

Whats Up?

E-Rex
Hi Ruinne . What's up ? 3-4 days ago fox128 told me he will contact the Duke to invite me to GROWL . and yesterday you started to attack me when most of my troops were died and I had few troops . and I see you are from GROWL too !! o-O I thought I will come to GROWL soon but it seems GROWL wants to destroy not invite !?

So what's the problem ?? they don't want to invite me ? or you just saw I have few troops and wanted to noble ?

Sorry for bad English :D

Ruinne on 09.02. at 17:30
Actually its none of those. I’m...sick you see. I have NonNoobilotius syndrome; a rare condition that causes me to violently lash out at newbies.

Where does NonNoobilotius hurt? Everywhere.

Who does NonNoobilotius hurt? …Everyone.

But thanks to you I’m getting better. So thank you, thank you for having 90 of each troop in a 3000+ village, you have saved my life.

[/quote]

...I feel better now.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

E-Rex
Hi Ruinne . What's up ? 3-4 days ago fox128 told me he will contact the Duke to invite me to GROWL . and yesterday you started to attack me when most of my troops were died and I had few troops . and I see you are from GROWL too !! o-O I thought I will come to GROWL soon but it seems GROWL wants to destroy not invite !?

So what's the problem ?? they don't want to invite me ? or you just saw I have few troops and wanted to noble ?

Sorry for bad English :D

Ruinne on 09.02. at 17:30
Actually its none of those. I’m...sick you see. I have NonNoobilotius syndrome; a rare condition that causes me to violently lash out at newbies.

Where does NonNoobilotius hurt? Everywhere.

Who does NonNoobilotius hurt? …Everyone.

But thanks to you I’m getting better. So thank you, thank you for having 90 of each troop in a 3000+ village, you have saved my life.

...I feel better now.:icon_razz:

That's actually pretty mean. Don't rub it in, just do your job.
Reputation with JayDie decreased by 1000!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Brein on 08.02. at 16:38
Hey,

Can i join Steel? I'm a veteran on a lot of servers and i have a lot of skills. I'm a defensive player located in K34.

Best Regards,

Brein

AK_iceman on 08.02. at 19:31
This isn't Steel.

Brein on 09.02. at 22:32
wtf...LOL Steel is a big tribe in K34...:S damn im totally sorry!