Interesting and funny IGM

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

http://en30.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=1155069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings
Floopy Pancake today at 01:16
Hello and welcome to w21,
As you probably know, I am one of the most legendary players in this game. I was the top player on world 1 and world 10 before I quit and have led #1 tribes on several worlds. However, the main thing I'm remembered for is my amazing OD score. OD stands for opponents defeated and I kill the most troops in the world. I like to kill the troops of my neighbors and then noble them. This makes the game unfun for you and will ruin your gaming experience.
To avoid having me attack you do this: Settings -> Start Over -> Confirm Password
I will even send you resources if you do this so you can catch up to where you were and even pass where you are right now. Doing this allows you to build up your village in a much more peaceful place and you will have more points than you do now! Best of luck in your new home, let me know when you've restarted so I can begin sending you the resources :)!
Sincerely,
The Legendary [player]Floopy Pancake[/player]
phoenixfire555 today at 01:23
And I'm Phoenixfire, a guy known for his guts and inability to trigger the restart button. You sent the mail to the wrong person I'm afraid.
Floopy Pancake today at 01:27
Enjoy being nobled bud.
phoenixfire555 today at 04:22
enjoy having one hell of a time doing that.

>

Im bigger than him and my tribe is 3x bigger than the 2nd ranked in our K he sure knows when to make enemies doesn't he?

Doesn't it disturb anyone that this is a mail from w21?
or he might be connfused....

DeletedUser

LMAO, never thought there would be this many crazy posts already in here :/...

DeletedUser

Want To have a New village said:
Korhal The Phoenix on 17.12. at 22:05
Good Evening, supersaad255.

You have been chosen for our one-time offer to receive
a brand new village for FREE.

Your NEW village will already have a level 5 Village Headquarter,
a level 1 Barrack, a level 1 Smithy, a level 1 Statue,
a level 1 Market, a level 5 Timber Camp, a level 5 Clay Pit,
a level 5 Iron Mine, a level 5 Farm, a level 5 Warehouse,
a level 10 Hiding place and a level 5 Wall.

All you need to do is follow this 5 easy steps:

1. Press "Settings"
2. Press "Start 0ver"
3. Type your password
4. Press "Ok"
5. Choose In what direction you want to have your new village.

Enjoy your brand New Village

This Offer will be available until 23:59 18/12/2008 (server time)

Also if you accept this offer within one hour from reading it
we will also throw in 12 Spearmen and a Paladin.
making it easier for you to farm all those Barbarian villages
around you.

With Best Regards.

Village said:
supersaad255 today at 17:49
I got the new village but i din not get the extra stuff like the wall, headquesters why?

Korhal The Phoenix today at 20:47
Congratulation on joining W30.

by accepting my offer you were initiated in the meaning of tribal wars best joke over.

have a good day.

and remember YOU ARE A FAIL.

I love sending start over messages to my neighbors. It's like saying your first greetings.

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting on my 12 spears and paladin... they said I have to wait till TW updates... how much longer???

DeletedUser

I love sending start over messages to my neighbors. It's like saying your first greetings.

Noobs will be noobs. I would never fall for that. W30 isn't some plain world, Veterans from all around will be here and if someone is as gullible as that. I give them 15 days... since thats how long beginners protection lasts :icon_wink:. (14 days now)

DeletedUser

Noobs will be noobs. I would never fall for that. W30 isn't some plain world, Veterans from all around will be here and if someone is as gullible as that. I give them 15 days... since thats how long beginners protection lasts :icon_wink:. (14 days now)

I agree on the veteran part. A lot of guys want to see how the church and the changes it brings to the war tactics will play out.

but Noobs are like cockroaches no matter how many you squeeze they are still more to come.

shadowbuzo

I agree on the veteran part. A lot of guys want to see how the church and the changes it brings to the war tactics will play out.

but Noobs are like cockroaches no matter how many you squeeze they are still more to come.

They will also survive the nuclear holocaust?!!!! O_O

Nauzhror

Hello said:
Manic Cerebros on 17.12. at 18:33
Hi there, I'm an incredibly experienced and aggressive player. Within a week of BP ending I am almost always in the top ten players on a world and have turned my entire 7x7 into a mass of grey villages. Unfortunately for you, you happen to be within said 7x7. I would greatly appreciate it if you would restart now to save us both time. In fact for giving me another barb during BP which I can farm I will be your PA if you wish and give you advice in your new location.

rossiman8 on 17.12. at 18:57
why can't i just stay and we be allies here. i would do your bidding

Manic Cerebros on 17.12. at 19:01
We'd both do better if we weren't near each other. With this world's long BP having barbs near you is key to a solid start. If you restart you will have less competition for the barbs in your new area and I will give you advice as to what I do when starting to help you dominate your new area.

rossiman8 on 17.12. at 19:08
i would really like to just be allies here-please accept my proposal.

Manic Cerebros on 17.12. at 19:26
Sorry, I farm too much to have allies this close to me, you're well within my farming area. The offer to be alies if you move though is still open, but anyone this close is and must be food if I am to grow as quickly as I usually do.

rossiman8 on 17.12. at 21:02
look dude, just leave me out-its just one person, together we can own our area.

Manic Cerebros on 17.12. at 21:09
Not heppaneing, you can restart and own your new area. I don't ally with anyone except my tribemates. I farm everyone near me to grow as absolutely fast as possible.

rossiman8 on 17.12. at 21:22
what if i were to become a tribe member then?

rossiman8 on 17.12. at 21:27
look i have already got some strong allie that are proven players in other worlds so the choice is yours-you attack i defend

Manic Cerebros today at 07:40
I'm currently rank 7 on W29, I'm not worried, I absolutely excel at startup. I was also the first player to get axes on W29 and am the closest to lc.

rossiman8 today at 09:20
strange that, there is no record of your name in any other world. So explain that. also you can only be in one of world 29 and 30-hahaha

Manic Cerebros today at 19:57
It's a new alias and yu can play World 29 and 30 if you use different names in both. That was stated by Lizy the head of tribalwars.net staff. On W29 I am Nauzhror, the current rank 1. Don't believe me? Mail me on the forums as Nauzhror or have a friend playing W29 contact me there.

rossiman8 today at 22:04
there is still no record of you in any other world-explain that

Manic Cerebros today at 22:11
I made this username just for this world. My username on W29 is Nauzhror.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 Nauzhror DSL 255 1 255
2 Sir_Huma T.B.S 247 1 247
3 Broly DSL 242 1 242
4 wykydtr0n DSL 239 1 239
5 WeAreDisillusional DSL 236 1 236
6 HAYALi** TURKS 234 1 234

That's the top 5 on W29.

rossiman8 today at 22:47
one world-that you don't actually have full proof for. You are not recorded in any other world!

Manic Cerebros today at 22:49
I am, just not as THIS name. I'm Turrin on World 19, Nauzhror on World 29. I have 'proof' on both, mail Nauzhror on W29 or have someone else do it. Mail me on Turrin or have someone else do it. PM me on Nauzhror on the forums.

rossiman8 today at 22:50
so you use a different name in each world. What a lie-i have found you out lol.. and you have 2 more points than me so gutted

Manic Cerebros today at 22:53
Dude, log pon and mail me, it's not a lie you tool.

Manic Cerebros today at 22:53
I am rank 1 on W29.

Manic Cerebros today at 22:54
Here, mail [player].Optimus Prime.[/player], he's the leader of my tribe here, ask him if I'm Nauzhror. As for two more points than you that's because I have troops already and have not been focusing on my points. In fact here I'll forward you a report to show said troops.

Manic Cerebros today at 22:59
It has been forwarded. Oh, here's more. Readthe followqing post:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=2668088#post2668088

Manic Cerebros today at 23:09
I also just created on W25 and mailed you from Nauzhror.

Utter moron.

DeletedUser

Utter moron.

dude can you explain to me why are you arguing with this guy?

it's clear after his third reply that he won't start over. so what is the point in talking with him.

if you are so good as you claim then let the axe do the talking after BP expires.

Nauzhror

dude can you explain to me why are you arguing with this guy?

it's clear after his third reply that he won't start over. so what is the point in talking with him.

if you are so good as you claim then let the axe do the talking after BP expires.

Simple, barbs are key to early success, especially with this ridiculously long BP.

DeletedUser34102

Floopy is going to wreck you phoenixfire. It's just how he rolls.