Interesting and funny IGM

DeletedUser

lol i seen that i wouldnt ask anyone on tribal wars about dateing lol i have my wife:) hes a friend of mine but really man... REALLY?

DeletedUser

Howto.jpg

I can't remember what world this is from, but i found it looking through My Pictures folder to clear Hard Drive space. I lold

I think it might be from Tur on w46 remember them? xD

I think that's why Phoenx looks like noobs :D.... and me too... taorons script ftw

Last edited by a moderator:

silvereclipes

Haven't seen ParkourLover in forever man that brings back memories.

DeletedUser44039

lol that was a tur guy???
now i remember why we killed them :p

DeletedUser

Conversational partner
new_mail.png
JayGridley

cdogg666 today at 10:36
Hello. Very nice to meet you. I am afraid you entered a couple wrong coordinates and have mistakenly nuked me. I understand the mistake, happens to us all. Now, I am sure we can figure out a manner in which you correct this.

If I supplied a mailing address, would you possibly be able to ship me USDA Grade A Beef Steaks? I imagine 20-42 would due, for this difficulty. You see, I am planning cookouts at the exact landing time of almost all your attacks. I could usually cancel such plans, but my daughters are getting married (not to each other, mind you), my parents wedding anniversary soon follows, and I always loved medium rare Beef. Please respond in time for the wedding!

Grow Well,
CDogg

Mick876

Nah ParkourLover isn't a vet, he was in my tribe when i first started W6, we were all noobs then. He quit when he was around 1 million points. I would only expect people to know him if they started in the NE of W6, he was a no one.

DeletedUser

Aha gotcha lol

I can't imagine anyone who played on W6... and still playing TW to be a noob? This is my first world :|

silvereclipes

he played W6 then stopped playing totally wasn't till now that i have heard that names so he stayed away for 40 worlds before coming back.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not everyone gets the same out of tw, shadow. Some people have lousy teachers, some are "too good" to really read the guides or spend more than a half hour understanding them.. then some just plain luck out and end up being someone, because everyone else finally left.. (tornado, that little POS)

and then there are prodigies like Bull, who just take some education and fly off the chain. im sure you would be in a much better position had you taken my first offer to join phoenx. :lol:

Just ask queenslater.

DeletedUser

Calyxa on 16.09. at 20:39
I still think it was kinda mean of BH to recruit you as a meatshield. Your choice though.

made me giggle alot call me batfink! (google it ace cartoon)

DeletedUser

Conversational partner
new_mail.png
JayGridley

Not sure on this but I do believe it is a punishable offence to ask for anything outside of game or Premium points as compensation. I know you meant it in good humour and as a joke, however, I was warned before by the mods for something similar, so you might just want to bear it in mind.