Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser

I got a kick out of it really. You should let them continue.

Everyone, this is a stickied thread for a reason. It is strictly for ingame messages and possible comments about them. Not back and forth conversations that you are enjoying seeing.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
well this one is certainly intresting...

bottom upwars obviously xD

spend time read this! today at 00:28
no, I can really tell that you didn't read the large letter! LOL

Bloodhood today at 00:25
yey so then i could disband ur tribe :D

spend time read this! today at 00:19
Ok, if you forget about the comma and the O My God bit, yep it is two! But back to the real world. If you join us you can be a Barron, So you can act like this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX-5B_SgmFg

or alternatively you can always be a Duke!

Bloodhood today at 00:14
technically thats 2

spend time read this! today at 00:14
Join us, we're aiming high we're currently 42nd and with your help we'll get higher up the table!

O My God I fitted that into a sentance!!! lol

Bloodhood today at 00:09
i said a summary?

spend time read this! today at 00:07
I am a member of The Age Of War, We're currently ranked as 42 in the Tribal Wars ranking table. We’d like you to join us. You get loads of benefits by joining, (example, support, resources, troops and more). Unless in a situation such as war interfere.

We don't have any strict rules like some other tribes do. Attacking fellow members or allies is not tolerated. There is no consequence if you decline our offer. So come on, join us and lets work our way to the top! We are actively recruiting. We would be very thankful if you try and persuade anyone else to join us. If you run or are a leader of a tribe we are open to allow our tribe to merge, but we will only allow this to happen if your tribe would merge into us and not the other way around

Sorry If that isn’t any smaller, there’s just so much good things to say about us! lol

Bloodhood on Apr 02 at 23:50
but it was so long...
can i have a summary?

spend time read this! on Apr 02 at 23:45
So Yes Or No?

spend time read this! on Apr 02 at 23:27
Hello Bloodhood,

I am a member of The Age Of War, We are a large expanding team that are currently sitting in the top 40 of the Tribal Wars ranking table. We’re interested if you would like join us, we appreciate your position, I can remember when we where around 250 in the table. Because of this we would be honoured if you would join us. By joining us you will recive many benefits, you have accesses to support should you ask. These range in things such as resources, troops. You will be able to accesses these whenever you need unless something would disrupt this, such as war interfere.

You will not be subjected to any strict rules like in some other tribes. But attacking fellow members or allies villages is not tolerated. But this is true with nearly every other tribe. There is no consequence if you decline our offer. So come on, join us and lets work our way to the top! We are actively recruiting, This is one of the reason why I sent you this message. We would be very thankful if you try and persuade anyone else to join us. If you run or are a leader of a tribe we are open to allow our tribe to merge, but we will only allow this to happen if your tribe would merge into us and not the other way around

If you are interested in our offer please let me know and I will arrange an invitation for you. But please reply so I know if I need to delete this message. My mail is a little crowded lol.

From, Spend Time Read This! Head of Recruitment at The Age Of War

DeletedUser5723

I decided to post this although its only moderately funny.

First part.... ( bottom Up)

petrouil on Mar 31 at 18:22
i will wait...

petrouil on Mar 31 at 18:21

ok

SSDF on Mar 31 at 18:21
i men ok i let u no

SSDF on Mar 31 at 18:21
no no

petrouil on Mar 31 at 18:20
so send to all of you invite wright now!
thanks for accepting!
welcome to BYZANTINE EMPIRE!

SSDF on Mar 31 at 18:19
ummm. it mens ok

petrouil on Mar 31 at 18:19
what k means?

SSDF on Mar 31 at 18:11
k

petrouil on Mar 31 at 18:07
ok let me know!

SSDF on Mar 31 at 18:07
ummmmmmm...mayb i ask trib leder

petrouil on Mar 31 at 18:04
all your members come to our tribe!
are you intrested?

SSDF on Mar 31 at 16:15
uh..
watz a mege?!?!

petrouil on Mar 31 at 12:25
hi i am petrouil from byzemp
you are too close to me and you tribe is not big enough!so i am wondering if you are intrested in a merge?i have also 3other members of my tribe near me in this area so if you join us i think we will be really really powerful!also we have
many and strong allies!what do you think about that?

Second part ( bottom up [discussion with stonerbus]

Reply forward Delete
» Bigger text box
» Smaller text box
»1« [2] [all]
SSDF on Apr 02 at 23:49
Rofl ...
He thought we were all n00bs ...
I might a lead him in that direction but i don't know...:p

stonerbus on Apr 02 at 22:46
I finished playing with him :)

This message has been forwarded by stonerbus.

petrouil on Mar 31 at 22:01
ok thanks then...
good luck again i wont send you mails and hope u too dont try to make enemies without reason
also sorry for the mails
bye

stonerbus on Mar 31 at 21:57
I wasn't being rude, I was firm but fair. Rude would have been ignorance, you at least had the courtesy of a reply.

petrouil on Mar 31 at 21:56
you could say just NO!i sent you a kind mail dont be rude...
happy gaming and good luck

stonerbus on Mar 31 at 21:52
Have a look at my username and also all the other players in my tribe and check them out on TW-plus, then have a think if you really want to be annoying me by trying to recruit my members and I. This is your first and only warning.

thats all......
Thank you

Stonerbus

DeletedUser

MAN!!! You guys always get the good stuff. The guys I talk to when they offer alliances/naps/merges just say "oooh sorry, please forgive us" and then thats all. =/ But then again it might be because I threaten them with war. What a bunch of a noobs like we could really go to war at this point in the game.:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5723

I think my profile lead him to believe was a complete n00b , how he came to the conclusion i was a leader i don't know

DeletedUser4328

Read from the bottom up. If ya dont it will ruin it

Mr.Sinister today at 02:05
Sorry but i am gonna G-Unot take you up on that offer

Lazenby today at 00:05
Hi, i am Lazenby head of G Unit!

I read your message in the forum and i want you to join my tribe!!!

Tribe G Unit! is gunna be one of the biggest tribes around one day!

There may even be a postion availbe for you!!!

Please reply!!

Lazenby

DeletedUser

"oi u stupid little c*** you think your all bad ....well you you think you bad come and try and destory my village

you big f***ing *****"

I'm not posting his name because he will hopefully soon be banned. I got that shortly after i took the #1 spot on the world.

(obviously I have edited it to remove any swearing with asterix's.)

DeletedUser

This is a message a friend forwarded to me. Read bottom up. The farm was a 380pointer.

xxxxxxx today at 04:40

didn't your report show you I don't have any troops?????

xxxxxxx today at 04:37

I think I can help you out. Its a simple 4 step prossses.

1. Click Settings at the top of your window.

2.On the bar on the left side look through it till you see the words Start Over. Click the words.

3. Now you will see a text feild.
Type you password in there. Click ok.

4. Now you are rid of me. Have fun playing on the rim.

xxxxxx today at 04:14

Look, if you think you are going to continuously plunder all my resources, I will build defence and we can both suffer losses. If you don't call off this attack I will be forced to protect myself. I am no threat to you, let it go man!

xxxxxx today at 04:07

are you going to call off the attack or what

xxxxxx today at 04:06

none

xxxxxxxx today at 03:43

Jest one thing, do you have any troups?

xxxxxx today at 02:49

Ok, did you get the info you were looking for? Is that it for attacks?

xxxxxx today at 01:40

Im looking for inactives to farm. We will see if you are a farm or not.

xxxxx today at 01:22

How can you ask me how I am doing and then attack me. I haven't had a chance to
check my mail until now. What is the deal man?

xxxxxx on Apr 03 at 23:57

Hey I was jest wondering how you are doing and if you play any other worlds. Im on w4 and w5.

xxxx

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
xxxxxxx today at 04:37

I think I can help you out. Its a simple 4 step prossses.

1. Click Settings at the top of your window.

2.On the bar on the left side look through it till you see the words Start Over. Click the words.

3. Now you will see a text feild.
Type you password in there. Click ok.

4. Now you are rid of me. Have fun playing on the rim.

overused and stupid as their village turns abandoned... there goes you farm.
tell them to build more resources or something, not to start again

Angwidd

I have a better suggestion, ask them to change their village name to: I love <insert your nick>

Problem solved :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7465

LOL i laughed at the post of bloodhood, I wish I got funny in game mails. mine only consist of sorry to have attacked you...

:(