Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser8472

Sorry

It must be hard for you to understand as you are busy all the time hunting gods but listen carefully. It is at least theoretically possible to have a brother and that brother could even be younger than you. Now stick with me. When you leave the room your brother I don't know could use your comp?

DeletedUser

It must be hard for you to understand as you are busy all the time hunting gods but listen carefully. It is at least theoretically possible to have a brother and that brother could even be younger than you. Now stick with me. When you leave the room your brother I don't know could use your comp?

:icon_eek: BY GOD! I THINK HE'S GOT IT!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Could you start off again at the part where there's the brother and the computer..I think I almost have it...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yeah but last time I checked specking paterns between siblings is different. Your attitude and general structure of your sentances remains constant thus it is more likely that it was always you.
Also you don't seem the kind of idiot to not log off your screen name when you leave the room expecially when you have a malicious younger sibling around.

DeletedUser8472

Ok

As a person who knows theGodHunter from the real world I can say I was able to convince him I was my sister through chat quite easily using my normal style of speaking

DeletedUser8472

Oh No!

I never imagined TheGodHunter could post to defend himself/herself. My master plan has been ruined!!! Now I am gonna stop posting the interesting and funny igms thread

DeletedUser

godhunter is sorta right sorta wrong
why he is wrong:
1.siblings have similar speach patterns do to the fact they grow up together. and learn alot of the same stuff.
2.this can also be magnified if they are both the same gender, as that is more beliveable then him and his sister talking the same and vice versa
3.he may just be stupid =P

why he is right:
1. going hand in hand with being similar do to subconscious imitation, a sibling, depending on cirucmstances could try and be different from the other as a sign of indiviuality or rebellion.
2.the sibling may just be...stay with me this is a radical idea...smart and use proper grammar :icon_eek: i know the concept scares you..

DeletedUser

1. Speach patterns are never THAT similar between siblings. I mean it is possible however its more likely that it was him just trying to hide that fact that he f-ed up.
2. Have ever said I was smart?
3. I never said that larding's sibling doesn't use proper grammer. However there is more then one way to write a statement and have it be grammaticly correct

DeletedUser

1. Speach patterns are never THAT similar between siblings. I mean it is possible however its more likely that it was him just trying to hide that fact that he f-ed up.
2. Have ever said I was smart?
3. I never said that larding's sibling doesn't use proper grammer. However there is more then one way to write a statement and have it be grammaticly correct

i said could be
your not the "sibling" of the person who typed it
i fail to see how this means anything what-so-ever..

P.S. my test was a complete sucsess! i can stop using godhunter now, i got what i wanted. i am going to stop posting in this thread until it gets back on topic now :icon_cool:

DeletedUser8472

Don't want to spam but can't resist response. GodHunter if you don't know me, how do you know I have siblings? Are you so easily convinced I have siblings because I made up another story including a sibling?

I am trying the grammar thing not sure how it will work out.

DeletedUser

I don't I am assuming because my original point was that who believe that a little brother got onto your account to ask someone if it was ok to farm their villages. Thus going with the senario you were refering to larding's sibling probably have a basic grasp over grammer. I was simply refuting your senario. You see there are these things called hypothetical situations.

Tangalor Firefoot

Alright so this guy approached a leader in my tribe and asked for a merger, playing with him we said we would on conditions, of course we were joking around and BSing him.

So after he realised our whole tribe wasn't coming he sent mass invites to everybody and messaged us all saying to come and join him individually. The following Is my individual talks with him, after he withdrew his invitation

******** on Apr 05 at 23:30
ZOMGZORS

WHY DID YOU WITHDRAW THAT INVITE I WANTED TO JOIN I WAS AFK BECAUSE I'M NOT ACTIVE AT ALL!

SEND ME INVITEZ QUICK! PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!

I IS REALLY GOOD I HAVE 5 SPEARMANS AND 400 SCOUTS SO THAT NOBODY WILL KNOW WHAT I HAVEZOR>S

MESSAGE ME PLZ

I LOVE YOU
The White Lion

scotty2hotty1993 today at 00:12
you dont have 400 scouts and i have sent u an invite

******* today at 01:53
YES AN INVITE HOW DO I QUITZORS THE TRIBE I DON"T KNOW HOW CANST YOU HELP ME PLEASEEEE?

I"M A BIG NUBIES THIS IS MY FIRST OWLRD I HAVE GOTSTEN ALL BARRACKAS AND SMITHY UPGRADES I ONLY HAVE LVL 3 RESOURCES AND HQ WHAT SHOULD I DO HELP HELP HELP

The White Lion

scotty2hotty1993 today at 13:43
go to tribe then leave tribe

go 2 ur reports den clik show invites den accept

******* today at 15:12
Hi,

From my understanding it is generally a good thing NOT to invite people who:
A) Talk like I was
B) Don't know how to quit tribes
C) Lie blatantly
D) Say they love you?
E) Have got the shittiest building levels.

SO, Why after all the stuff I spouted out there are you still willing to take me? Is it that I have high points and you want your tribe to be a bunch of point whores?

What could possibly make me want to leave ***, soon to be the best tribe in points and kills (as soon as they come up) in this world, for a shitty half ass tribe, that has nothing to offer me, other then dragging me into war after war over petty squabbles like you scouted me one time.

You and your entire tribe are pathetic. Period.
Regards,
The White Lion

scotty2hotty1993 today at 15:49
ok dickhead u will no when your whole tribe gets wiped out

scotty2hotty1993 today at 16:49
you better be prepared seen as you have over 200 attacks comeing ur way to all ur tribe

200 atacks of 70 axes at a time!!! from all our allies

****** today at 17:26
Hi,
Watch your language or I'll have you removed from this game. I haven't already because its way more of a punishment to simply let you play with that awful tribe of bumdarts :D

P.S, Even if you or anybody in your tribe had 70 axes, which I highly doubt with you all being nubz and all :D :D I would simply dodge the attacks. O wait! you don't know what that is! ha!

Anyway, Continue with your stupidity please you make this world much more funny.

The White Lion

---------------------------

Later I received some mail showing just how wrong I was about his tribe, it is a bunch of professionals :lol:

ultwarrior today at 15:51
OH YEAH U MOTHERF**KEN NOOB U WANT TOO SEE HOW SHITTY MY TRIBE IS U F**KEN RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD UR GONNA PAY FOR OFFENDING THE TRIBE!!

Anyway I had fun with this, Hope you guys do to :D
Tangalor Firefoot
The White Lion

DeletedUser8472

yes!

Wow that guys takes the pain pretty poorly. But I mean what was he thinking? Awesome to read btw.

DeletedUser

on that whole "you will pay" part. you should send him 1 unit of iron.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

But my market is in constant use! Maybe later in the game :D

your right! resrouces are to preciosu to waste on that!
ok heres what you do. first raid this guy called "ultwarrior" i heard he makes a good farm :icon_twisted: then give that guy his 1 iron :icon_cool:

Tangalor Firefoot

Additional mails from the tribe, this guy I liked so I tried to give advice to, Hopefully it goes well! :D

Leafer today at 16:51
Stop acting like a fool, please.
You think you're something, ha?
Leave us be, before you will see our troops farming at your village.

**** today at 17:58
Greeting "Leafer"
Just to completely point out how stupid and wrong your argument is before I block you...

"Stop acting like a fool please", have you read the IGM's Between myself and your leader? You have proper English unlike the rest of your tribe I've dealt with, so I'll give you some advice.

Get out well you can!, Your leader would have accepted me even though I blatantly acted and sounded like a nub, lied to him, insulted him and your tribe.

Not to mention he is declaring enemies at this stage in the game? What are we going to do send attacks and have dodging wars?!.

Anyway you and yours could never farm me and mine. End of discussion.

Have a nice life :D

DeletedUser

this is a nice one guys! it's not mine though, but from someone from my tribe. he was farming this dude from a certain tribe, let's call it 'X' and he send this:

Hey stop attacking me now. I have messaged my tribe members around me, and they are all sending in supporrt troops to my village, and have told me that if I am attacked by you again I should tell them and they will attack you.
With at least 5 tribe members of mine pretty much next to you, I woud seriously stop attacking me if you want to keep your village.

then also another message from another member from the same tribe he was farming:

Ok, one warning, I will advice you to stop the attack on me! If you dont, well then you will suffer a big loss in the future, believe me

now a leader of our tribe has received this from a leader of tribe 'X':

Its come to my attenchen that **** seems to be attackig every 'X' member in his area. Therefore we are being forced into taking action against him. I suggest you kick him from your tribe.

:lol: