Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser

The discussion which you are referring to Miss is cause for such a thing also:icon_wink:

And since you don't know the background on this little spat perhaps you should keep your tongue in cheek and run back to W20

whatever he has or hasnt done in the game is irrelevant to this conversation. Flame him for whatever you think he has done in game, but do not drag peoples personal lives across the forums in such a manner.

DeletedUser

whatever he has or hasnt done in the game is irrelevant to this conversation. Flame him for whatever you think he has done in game, but do not drag peoples personal lives across the forums in such a manner.

Seconded. As I've said before, I don't care what y'all say about each other's playing skills, but don't make it personal.

DeletedUser

Ok, here's the deal. We're all gonna drop this topic. Now. Before I get any angrier.

DeletedUser

Mod, may I suggest you delete all of these posts which have followed "that" post - we have almost come to a satisfactory conclusion to this episode via skype now.
(After which I will vacate and go back to w20 ;) )

DeletedUser

casus ofc i will convience her skype....*wait*...ooooo i got you *wink* *wink*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

crown man on 08.11. at 06:55
I was wanting to talk with you an axe about maybe calling off our war! I would like to be able to deal with a few back stabbers an traders in exile an th. So if you dont mind please mail me back an lets talk about these. Either way you would like to do these will be fine with me. But i would love to be able to fight exile an th with out having to deal with yall an axe also.

Thanks for your time man!

[player]crown man[/player]

you heard it here first people =D

DeletedUser

you heard it here first people =D

:icon_eek:

Wow, with Evil resembling an inactive dump more and more each day, and now this. The north is looking pretty defeatist.

I just wonder what Exile and tH did :lol:

DeletedUser

dont know, but if he wants to deal with traitors ill make myself first inline xD

DeletedUser

My awenser to that message he sent you heavy would be *clears my throat* get ready for this its gonna be epic. HELL NO! You started this war and we in the south will finish me (not me myself im taking out the crapy tribe to the east not the crapy ones to the north. So if you dont like how bad you are getting beat by the us then you can delete your account or disband your tribe.Or better yet sit there like you are now and just hand us over your villages.But thats nothing new now is it?

DeletedUser

na i wasnt so lucky ma, jmon got it and showed me, but to keep me sweet let me post it =)
my answer would be all my nukes xD

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They are not happy that Exile took a couple of good ex-FEAR players,after they rejected the offer of going to the Fail family of NL

DeletedUser

NL is just grasping at straws now. Yulivee and toyota? By the way, what did you all do with PHO that got him banned? We were having fun killing him

seth89

My awenser to that message he sent you heavy would be *clears my throat* get ready for this its gonna be epic. HELL NO! You started this war and we in the south will finish me (not me myself im taking out the crapy tribe to the east not the crapy ones to the north. So if you dont like how bad you are getting beat by the us then you can delete your account or disband your tribe.Or better yet sit there like you are now and just hand us over your villages.But thats nothing new now is it?

Your a bit R-tarded arent you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No seth you just wish i was. Unlike you i have some sence and i can spell retarded like a normal person. Plus im still waiting for your attempt to "take me out" when is that going to happen?

seth89

No seth you just wish i was. Unlike you i have some sence and i can spell retarded like a normal person. Plus im still waiting for your attempt to "take me out" when is that going to happen?

Well depending on when i get time
As being inactive i find it hard to send nukes when i do attually go on

So now know this will you take me out seeing as that's all the targets you go for ;)

DeletedUser

it's rude to call someone a retard, just because thier a little "special " doesn't mean they're tottally retarded.