Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser

The name say's it all, try to keep this spam free, thanks.

DeletedUser

Join mah trib!!!We are goin 2 rule the wold. We will giv u trops and we wil snd u resouces.

Already:icon_eek:

This wasn't igm, a PM from ...

DeletedUser

duke said:
Zarazel today at 16:02
can i be duke if i joins your tribe???

baker85 today at 16:03
yep.

Zarazel today at 16:05
ok i will join

i joined now:)

you said duke! :(

baker85 today at 16:06
coolcool.i gave you baron privs

baker85 today at 16:06
will give you duke when i trust you.

Zarazel today at 16:06
ok...:(

baker85 today at 16:07
yesterday i had a guy on W15 ask me exactly the same thing and he disbanded my tribe......

Zarazel today at 16:09
and you are still a noob:)
Dismissed the other baron, removed all invites, invited notaalias, and changed the profile etc to "we are noob" stuff. :)

Spushkin

Crazy Unknown

Hi.
sorry for bothering you.
I don't want to insult you, but when i saw you are near me, i thought it's better that i tell it to you now than later.
i will have to attack/farm /noble you.
so, you better restart now when you have 26 points. cause it will be easy for you now and you won't suffer any damage. but if not, i will have to farm you too.
i recommend that you restart now.

hope you find the better way.
Thanks.

I like a bit of competition in the neighbourhood :icon_twisted:

Damn, even if I restarted now, I'd still be close to him :lol:

DeletedUser

I always send out restart mails too. It works sometimes :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't, it sets you up as a target. Even if you're a great player having everyone in your 7x7 after you isn't a smart tactic. D:

DeletedUser

Got this 30 sec's after making account

I see you are my closest neighbour. I have a friendly advice for you. Restart. You might not know me, but I have been top 20 on all the worlds I have played seriously, and top 10 OD. Under different names, but it's still me. My latest world was Classic, where I was #1 in both points and OD until I quit at about 150k. At the time, the gap down to #3 was almost 40k.

As you can see, I know how to play this game, and even if I have had a little break from it the last month, I am back now. And I play to win. As my neighbour you will get farmed. No matter what. I farm everyone near me. If you build defense, I will kill it. If you build offense to take me out, I will have defense to kill it, and if not, I will have more offense than you, and will take you out.

So again, a friendly advice, restart. It's still a new world, and you will get much further in this world if you restart now. You will still be in the core if you restart, but you will have a chance to actually grow when not a neighbour to me and my friend, Bwahski, who is right next to me. If you think you can mange to take me out, remember that I have a friend right next to me who is also a top notch player. You cannot beat us.

So do yourself a favour, and restart.

Best of luck with this world!

Cheers, habla

DeletedUser

Oh well... I don't mind being doomed, If i did not wana be doomed i would play simcity or the sims2 imo

Spushkin

Well, if the abandons don't grow here, what's the use in making people go away? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

1st:

Code:
Liacgi invites you to the tribe 'Crimson Moon'    Feb 19,2008 17:03

2nd:

Hello! said:
Liacgi today at 17:03
I invite you to join tribe Crimson Moon. If you don't want to join then please write that to me and if you want that to. Then i don't bother you anymore. I hope that you will join. This tribe is very small now. But i hope that it will grow. If YOU want to join then WRITE THAT TO ME! And then i send you invitatsion.
Good Bye!

Liacgi

:icon_rolleyes: No comment...

Jasej

At least you get messages with your invites, I actually have to contact them myself, and not even then is it funny :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hi said:
Samfootski15 today at 18:22
Hey,

I was in World 14, and play alot, and want to grow as fast as possible.

I was part of the biggest continental tribe in World 14, Insane.

Osirus-tiLung today at 18:27
Hello,
thanks for the mail, I do appreciate it. Unfortunately, you don't have the leadership experience I am looking for.
Best of luck to you
Osirus

Samfootski15 today at 18:29
Ok fair enough.

What sort of leadership experience r u looking for?

like being able to noble people?

cheers,

Osirus-tiLung today at 18:39
I'll tell you what..
I'm a co-duke of a 28million point world 7 tribe. Check out my tw stats here:
http://www.twstats.com/en7/index.php?page=player&id=487288

I would like to join you if you make me a co-duke-- I can teach you quite a bit

Samfootski15 today at 18:44
wow thats pretty good ok sure.

Ill send you an invite and make you a duke

Samfootski15 today at 18:50
How come you changed my pivileges??

Osirus-tiLung today at 18:51
oh did I? I'm sorry, inteneded on giving one of the other members invite privies...

Did I screw anything up?

Samfootski15 today at 18:53
wtf was the point.

give me back my pivileges

motha fucker

Osirus-tiLung today at 18:54
now now that's not nice

I told you I would teach you quite a bit

Osirus-tiLung disbands your tribe (new) Feb 19,2008 18:57
Samfootski15 invites you to the tribe 'Empire Of World Warriors' Feb 19,2008 18:45

DeletedUser29719

Crazy Unknown

Hi.
sorry for bothering you.
i recommend that you restart now.

hope you find the better way.
Thanks.

I see you are my closest neighbour.

So again, a friendly advice, restart.

Best of luck with this world!

Cheers, habla

Dont give those guys free 6 day farming opportunity. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dont give those guys free 3 day farming opportunity. :icon_wink:

I would if i were you because as soon as protections up you'll have :axemen: at your door otherwise:icon_wink:

BTW To all of you who do send out restart messages, make sure you actually folllow through and farm them, then taunt them afterwards so in future if they're to land by me they know that we're being serious. Because I personally guarantee that i will be farming all 30 of the people I sent mails to:icon_twisted:

Having everyone after you is actually a greta tactic as they waste their defense attacking you, making it even easier to farm them early on.

DeletedUser

I like a bit of competition in the neighbourhood :icon_twisted:

Damn, even if I restarted now, I'd still be close to him :lol:

dont worry that player has already made a few enemies and some fo the biiger players in k44 are planning to slaughterhim when protection ends