Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser

ill forward them to you, dont want to get any more infractions :)

DeletedUser39896

LoL Buttscrape, I didn't understand it either.........

@ wolverhampton I read it from top to bottom then had to read it the right way, so I wasted twice as much time :(

amstd will now see a tonne of incoming support for his genius.....

DeletedUser

Wow, after reading that message the right way, I understand what is written. I'd rim the guy myself but he should be banned instead. I'm offended personally that anyone is that ignorant.

DeletedUser39896

what one is ignorant? I think the other guy (not amstd) is arrogant

DeletedUser

LoL Buttscrape, I didn't understand it either.........

@ wolverhampton I read it from top to bottom then had to read it the right way, so I wasted twice as much time :(

amstd will now see a tonne of incoming support for his genius.....

excellent... more od points for me... shame its an allies troops ill be killing.. :lol:

DeletedUser

That's reportable IMO. Racial abuse is a big NO NO in this game.

DeletedUser

actually i have had the entire mail forwarded to me, it does get quite racist, but, its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.. theyre as bad as each other... lets do em both...

DeletedUser

Why is he asking me!?

can you make Onaryc stop said:
learntodie on 29.01. at 14:07
can you make Onaryc stop attak me he have take 4 of my village in the last 5hours and he is only 2hours to take 2 more and now he have do so I dont wanna play this game any more he have take about 30-35k point for me and now I only got 10k or something and I gonna have 2-3k in the next 2hour, if he not also take that

learntodie on 29.01. at 14:09
and what shall I do he have 35village now and will get 37in to hours

DeletedUser

i think you need to advise him to look for the 'ICV'...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hagus on 01.03. at 18:42
May i join your tribe

Vukas on 01.03. at 18:58
Funny...let me guess, you ask that because I am attacking you?

Hagus on 02.03. at 00:54
nope because i need a tribe because no one joined mine and your attacking me for no reason so i say what the hell its worth a try to join your tribe.

Vukas on 02.03. at 01:00
Interesting... well we are only inviting elite players...are you elite? How can I check? I will ask you one question, and based on your answer we will talk about your future...

Lets say.... I have 50 000 scouts in a village that is near yours and I plan to use them to noble you... what kind of strategy you´ll pick to defend yourself?

Hagus on 02.03. at 01:12
ill make 3000 heavy Calvary and upgrade them to level 3 with my smithy then if that doesn't work i have 1000 spear men and with 1000 swords men too all level 3

Vukas on 02.03. at 09:10
That wouldnt be enough... Did you know that if you have account registered in TW for more than 2.5 years and if you play some world for more than one year, you will unlock special noble scouts, the most powerful unit in TW...they have the speed of ordinary scout, but they are carrying heavily equiped noblemans with themselves....The army that you mentioned would be able to kill maybe 10-15 of my noble scouts, but not more :S

Hagus on 02.03. at 14:02
no i dint because i have been killed 6 times because i was with the wrong tribes.

Vukas on 02.03. at 21:09
This is just a hypothetical question, what would you do if I would send few hundred cats on your village?

Hagus on 03.03. at 13:51
have lots of men to fight back with some cats too

I´ve just invented new unit called "noble scouts".... yaaay me :lol:

Funny fact:

Quantity: 0 40 121 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Units outside of village:

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

He surely have "lots of men" :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol ever since the IVC its been a competition on who could do better with fooling a rim noob. I think the IVC was better but this one was still nice considering you fooled him in two ways.

The noble scouts (lol)
And having 50k of them in one village :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What I have planned will top any noob-lol ever. Too bad I can't reveal it yet.

DeletedUser39896

lol I thought the point was, you can't noble with scouts? well the first question anyways :)