Interesting Events

shakeyshowdown

So you are all telling me, there is a big merge, to end the world cause the removal of army camps

Wow i didnt know, thought someone would have mentioned this before now.

This is a joke by the way

DeletedUser

Agree with chase, you're just after a bit of attention.

If you wanted answers you'd have read the forum, which you said yourself you couldn't be bothered to do (even though it would be faster than starting your new topic).

You were looking to start an argument with the players who haven't lost to this world yet, in my eyes because a bitter forum fight is all you've got left in you on W47.

:icon_idea: Amen to that beer too

-.-' i didn't lose. i found out the reasons before posting -- Ending the world is dumb. I didn't start the thread. Pay attention... And yes, i'm definitely looking to make a name for myself cause that's all i have left to do. ever.

So, now that we're done spewing stupid crap, on to other points:

yes, ADD lmao. i was ready to go with them for better (or likely worse, at least it would have been FUN!)

@hellochase I was here only for the beginning of bth war, maybe. don't remember. definitely not for the fall of omega (though it was quite forseeable.) maybe bth taking on two would have been dumb, but it would have been *smart* of the other two tribes. well not really, to be fair. Omega was hardly a "tribe."... i'm not sure why it would have been dumb. If bth is half as good as they think they are, they could have sung lullabies to omega while shouting battlecries for the others... Also, i already have a name made for myself, and it's Smellybluesocks. Thanks ^.^

@beOwned, Thanks for being the only person really worth replying to. At any rate, suppose it's your opinion as far as ending the world goes... Ending the accounts would be much quicker and you could go back to your "world 1-20 accounts" and have... fun... .. ...apparently 80 other of your new tribesmates either agree with you or are too afraid to do anything about it. but hey, if it's the former, so much the better for you.... I still think it's silly.

@snivl, you buying? :3 i'm underaged ): Apparently that's bad or something... Also, it supposedly tastes bad, soooo :D mebe in a couple years?

SBS.

DeletedUser

@beOwned, Thanks for being the only person really worth replying to. At any rate, suppose it's your opinion as far as ending the world goes... Ending the accounts would be much quicker and you could go back to your "world 1-20 accounts" and have... fun... .. ...apparently 80 other of your new tribesmates either agree with you or are too afraid to do anything about it. but hey, if it's the former, so much the better for you.... I still think it's silly.

SBS.

Well, yes, deleting the account was also under conderation. but. a lot of ppl/tribes have been deleting large amounts of villages throughout the history of TW, so we made the choice to end a world in record time. or atleast try to do so.

DeletedUser

-.-' i didn't lose. i found out the reasons before posting -- Ending the world is dumb. I didn't start the thread. Pay attention... And yes, i'm definitely looking to make a name for myself cause that's all i have left to do. ever.

I really don't know what to do with this.

If everything in my post didn't apply to you - starting the thread, not bothering to read all the other ONE threads, and losing on this world - then maybe it was because I wasn't talking about you in the first place.

I was referring to the thread starter. I don't even understand why you thought I was referring to you. I guess I'm not the only one who should pay a little bit more attention.

DeletedUser92671

your quite welcome SBS,

and as von said, rather than delete our accounts, we are doing something thats never happened before, and hopefully ending the world in record time,

i dont see what problem people have with it,

for example you, your not even on the world anymore, so what difference does it make,

DeletedUser

your quite welcome SBS,

and as von said, rather than delete our accounts, we are doing something thats never happened before, and hopefully ending the world in record time,

i dont see what problem people have with it,

for example you, your not even on the world anymore, so what difference does it make,

it's simply just disappointing to see a war game end in... peace. what difference? eh, part of it is a slight blow to me as a player -- the fact that the tribe i represented took part in the huggles. but as far as anything else goes, it's mostly the first point. It's a war game... ending.. in peace. There's no "best" of this world, only a group that said "f--- it. i'm done."

@ otherguy your opening statement was something akin to "agree with chase" who directed his comment directly at me. By stating that and backing him up, i could only assume that you were trying to talk crap and about me. And most of it seemed to fit. i agreed with chans about none of the leaders of new tribe making a thread stating intentions/what was happening and that i had to dig through it (creating a new thread was indeed faster btw). Chans didn't lose this world, so you couldn't have been referring to him with that comment (i assumed you didn't know my history and you had assumed i'd lost). Chans had basically quit talking by the time you posted and i was the one putting up my thoughts at this point, so i didn't think your final comment (which was still about having lost) was about chans either. So it looked like quite a bit of it (aside from thread-starter) was directed at me. See how it all meshes pretty well? yeah. Anyways, this topic is dead (this specific one between you and me.)

bomberace101

The world is not ending in peace, the coming together means that one tribe is now able to go after the victory conditions set be the devs a while ago. The merge in itself will not end the world, but the collection of players will attempt to conquer the rest of the world.

DeletedUser

The world is not ending in peace, the coming together means that one tribe is now able to go after the victory conditions set be the devs a while ago. The merge in itself will not end the world, but the collection of players will attempt to conquer the rest of the world.

It doesn't matter. One makes it so there IS no competition.

you're wrong. the only war worth looking forward to was T.E.C. vs bth vs uruz. mass murdering of noobs on the rim may not be "peace." but it's not war either... no. not at all.

bomberace101

Well the merge wasn't just made so that the rest of the world could just delete, and we're not gonna just sit here and wait for the rest of the people to noble themselves out.

So whilst you think the world may be over now, there are still months of potential wars if these rim tribes and the odd core tribe maybe work together. If the world is then won we may decide to war each other if we feel we need to.

DeletedUser

we arent after competition,
and without the camps, there was no fun for us anymore anyways,
so instead of deleting our accounts, we end the world,

perfectly understandable, it will achieve everything we wanted from the world, since most of us are players from worlds 1 - 20, we only joined the world for the camps in the first place.

we can end this and go back to our original accounts and find some competition there.

This is my only quote. I felt lazy to answer the rests.

As for the other reasons and so; after I posted my last comment, I went over AGAIN and this time looked more carefully of any comments like this one,or anything like so. Did not find any.Could any of you enlighten me?

Plus, o hey, NO PLAYER other than beOwned(cuz he's a 17er, thats why) could abstain from commenting and not giving a straight answer.Self explanatory, eh?

Explain metaphors 1o1:
Barbs dont fight back.
All the players left, if not, at least most of them(pardon my insult lads) are basically about the same as barbs. Will they hurt you?No.Will they expand? Yes(then get nobled right away). Will they defend? Yes, barbs sometimes have troops left in them.
Clear? You chose to see the literal meaning of it, rather than my comment.

I'm not gonna bother to respond to the others; see, I was stalking Deadmau5 a bit earlier.And really, removal of camps? I've played all my worlds until this one without those camps,and I won once..kinda retired due to applied force in another; and fighting my 3rd one. It is a pain in the arse, but ain't it fun to give a head ups to your enemy of couple'a' days, then noble him :D? Surely on this world you could have requested for the noble travel time to be made longer!

I won't say good day, or peace, you deprived me of some perhaps good PnP and possible in game action.I despise you.

As for my reasons:I never lost this world. I didn't abandon, or left through the back door.The means of which one of my leaders got rid of me, by (in the end) reporting me to the mods just to avoid me coming back in the tribe for my own villages, was devious and absolutely low, but I did not lose this world. The reason i came back on these forums was, the belief that since BTH will have to war TEC, they will have to war URUZ as well, and I could give a hand of help to BTH or any (decent)rim tribe. I hope this clears everything.