Interesting players

DeletedUser

Until I am farming enough resources to have my Barracks and Stables producing 24/7, while also steadily building my village, then the speed they produce doesn't mean much. But yes, once I am producing 24/7 then the switch to Recruit Speed is pretty obvious.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Until I am farming enough resources to have my Barracks and Stables producing 24/7, while also steadily building my village, then the speed they produce doesn't mean much. But yes, once I am producing 24/7 then the switch to Recruit Speed is pretty obvious.

I'm already using a 16% recruitment flag, my buildings aren't constant, but my troop production is, and that's just fine by me.

Especially because 16% more lc equates to more extra res than 7% more haul capacity.

DeletedUser

Phone wont quote. But @ alessoninpointwhoring: sorry I forget your claim to be browser games best , clearly your ego is huge. Srry we all didnt pay for 16% recruit flag.. also note I didnt tag anyone including myself with the word skill. Keep your ego in your undies where it belongs buddy..;)

DeletedUser100349

Phone wont quote. But @ alessoninpointwhoring: sorry I forget your claim to be browser games best , clearly your ego is huge. Srry we all didnt pay for 16% recruit flag.. also note I didnt tag anyone including myself with the word skill. Keep your ego in your undies where it belongs buddy..;)

He probably got them from classic, which uses flags.

DeletedUser

haul one actually is better than res one in the first 1-2 days

InvalidName.

*Stark*

he is interesting player , but he has this:

Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)
You have plundered other villages 10 times!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
haul one actually is better than res one in the first 1-2 days

No way.

14% res is same level as 7% haul.

That's also only a potential 7% more hauled, it's 0% on every non-full-haul, and not even necessarily a full 7% on otherwise full hauls.

Not unless you're talking about an absolutely amazing area where you leave mines super low leveled and get mostly full hauls anyway.

This account's been played on every flag world I've played.

I didn't need to "buy" flags.

xx magiks xx co-played me on W66, and can confirm I had that flag back then - which was before flags even could be bought.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@Pointwhore: Ok best tw player in the world, i'll take your word for it regarding the flags xoxoxoxo

InvalidName.

this guy best player in the world?

maybe the player that spent more €€ and $$ on this game..nothing else.

DeletedUser

this guy best player in the world?

maybe the player that spent more €€ and $$ on this game..nothing else.

Would you ever give it a rest? If you're an average player, it's not hard to outcontend other people if you land in a good area, or failing that, have a good flag or two. Granted, Nauz isn't as infallible as the front he might put up on the forums would suggest, but he is a damn good start-up player, and I bet if you spawned beside him that you wouldn't be the one coming out of that cock fight intact.

I've seen any number of decent players hitting top 10 with good areas, and often reaching top 3, but they usually fall apart once others get to the noble stage, and build order/time on comp gives way to internet connection speed for that all important timing, and teamwork for when you can't go it alone.

All in all, 9 times outta 10 Nauz is gonna be an optimized account at a very high rank, whilst you suggest nothing to me other than a lucky player with no clue what he's talking about.

tl;dr: lol, git gud scrub.

DeletedUser

Me and Nauz are both start up players but yeah if he plays serious and finds a co his account will defo be up there I can bet on it and yes he's defo in top 10 players I know

DeletedUser

I'd never claim to be infallible.

On one of my favorite worlds your tribe rimmed me (or at least someone in the coallition your tribe founded did).

:icon_wink: I never said you'd claim to be, just that how you present yourself on the forums at times might suggest so to players who haven't experienced ya before. It's all fun and games, and everyone would do well to remember that at times I think. No matter which way it goes, you're usually gonna be an interesting player due to the forum drama methinks.

DeletedUser4346

Nauz is a great player, no doubt. He wouldn't have so many supporters and detractors if he wasn't.
Now back tothe matter at hand...flags

Right now I'm flying a +10% resource production flag.
Only one out of every 10 hauls comes back full(no need for the haul flag)
I can't keep my barracks running 24/7 yet(no need for recruit speed)
I'm seriously thinking of running my luck+12% flag.
I just looked at my last 40 farming runs...16 of them(40%) had luck bad enough that I lost troops on those runs. It seems half the troops in my queue are only replacing troops I just lost
well, I was born on Friday the 13th, under a full moon in Salem, Mass. Might have something to do with my bad luck

EDIT:D'oh!, seems as if the flag discussion has toatlly hijacked this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110532

Yes, starting area can dictate start up. A good player will have a strong start up regardless of area majority of the time. I myself am a start up player and I have to say nauz is doing a great job at mine whoring.

Different areas = different start ups.

For the flag, I thought the haul was better, until I realized getting 20/--- per farm did not utilize the flag at all.

Recruitment seems to be efficient because we keep our ques constant and faster troops = more farming.

We aren't doing as well as others due to my inexperience and not thinking ahead or about area.

However we are keeping up with the majority farming wise. (for those that didn't get spawned near mass barb clusters)

The K I found myself in doesn't seem to offer much competition, but noobs>good players due to the sheer amount of them compared to good players. That is the reason why some premades fail.

back to topic. I would list myself and Unthinkably Sorid from k45 as interesting players due to experience and in a remotely safe area. No premades (I think) and decent, new tribes to join

Also shout out to Exoskeleton...nub twinnie <3

DeletedUser100349

Yes, starting area can dictate start up. A good player will have a strong start up regardless of area majority of the time. I myself am a start up player and I have to say nauz is doing a great job at mine whoring.

Different areas = different start ups.

For the flag, I thought the haul was better, until I realized getting 20/--- per farm did not utilize the flag at all.

Recruitment seems to be efficient because we keep our ques constant and faster troops = more farming.

We aren't doing as well as others due to my inexperience and not thinking ahead or about area.

However we are keeping up with the majority farming wise. (for those that didn't get spawned near mass barb clusters)

The K I found myself in doesn't seem to offer much competition, but noobs>good players due to the sheer amount of them compared to good players. That is the reason why some premades fail.

back to topic. I would list myself and Unthinkably Sorid from k45 as interesting players due to experience and in a remotely safe area. No premades (I think) and decent, new tribes to join

Also shout out to Exoskeleton...nub twinnie <3

There is a premade in NE ;)