Interesting players

DeletedUser100349

Yes, as you might have noticed, I have a lot of spare time on my hands. And as the top 20 players thread isn't that relevant at the moment, I decided to create another thread.

Just as the title suggests, in here you discuss interesting players. They may be interesting in any way. If there's some dude at top when people got 1k points who still haven't got 100 plunders, he is interesting. Is there a player you think will have a bright future, but is pretty far behind in terms of points? Is there a player that you believe is going under the radar. Is there a player in the top who will fall soon?

All of that and other things is to be discussed in this thread. However, this time I won't start it. Instead, I will let someone else start it off. Hopefully someone will. :lol:

xilios

i like how there's so many players in the top 20 who barely have farmed 100 villages or 10k res, makes me wonder how much they pay.

DeletedUser

Same i paid for a couple of packets and got the 14% one.

DeletedUser

lol these people will be gone when skill starts to kick in.. haul flag is best :p

DeletedUser100349

lol these people will be gone when skill starts to kick in.. haul flag is best :p

Depends on your area, how much have you farmed? Because you got to farm quite a lot(and it's only the full hauls where haul flag helps) to benefit from the haul flag.

DeletedUser108645

Anyone actually have a +18% res flag?

I remember there was a bug on W64 for a few hours when each upgrade triggered getting multiple flags from the same level so it was relatively easy to get to level 6-7 through upgrades. Nobody confessed getting level 9 (18%) though :lol:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I remember there was a bug on W64 for a few hours when each upgrade triggered getting multiple flags from the same level so it was relatively easy to get to level 6-7 through upgrades. Nobody confessed getting level 9 (18%) though :lol:

That world was so screwed up.

I got a free noble.

I had 4 nobles in my first village, and it was a package world.

I reported it to Morthy though and he took my 4th noble away, for some reason when I made my third I got two instead of one.

DeletedUser

Right now, I agree that Resource flag is best and I have my +8% equipped.

Later in game though, I think the Haul flag will be where its at. Coupled with scouts and the farm assistant, you can send less troops to clear farms, allowing you to farm more total resources.

DeletedUser100349

Recruitment speed, offensive and defensive are the best later. The cheap coins is also good.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Right now, I agree that Resource flag is best and I have my +8% equipped.

Later in game though, I think the Haul flag will be where its at. Coupled with scouts and the farm assistant, you can send less troops to clear farms, allowing you to farm more total resources.

Haul is never good.

Ever.

And resource isn't the best at this stage either.

Know what's better than lc hauling 7% more?

Having 16% more lc.