Interesting Start

DeletedUser

That is by far the largest starting radius I have seen. Instead of the normal 100 field radius, they appear to have gone with 140 fields. That makes a massive difference. I am sure this has thrown some kinks into just about all of the premades. If there are any premades that had planned on joining late, they are now going to have to wait an extra day to get the formation they are looking for.

DeletedUser

Yeah, a bit of a long loading time... but it's not what I'd call bad lag.

DeletedUser

Perhaps...

I win. Did you get DEATH's? :D

l_6de132638b1a4639b0c02450006e1ff0.jpg

EDIT: Wow, that's a terrible picture. :/

DeletedUser

Core congestion will be pretty heavy. Im guessing its happy farming for those in the most popular quadrants (traditianally K44 and k45).
But sensible premades should join minimally 8-12 hours after startup

An extra 24 hours seems a bit of an excessive delay

DeletedUser

Core congestion will be pretty heavy. Im guessing its happy farming for those in the most popular quadrants (traditianally K44 and k45).
But sensible premades should join minimally 8-12 hours after startup

An extra 24 hours seems a bit of an excessive delay

It is double the normal area. Instead of an area of ~31.000 fields, it is instead ~61.000 fields. At normal fill rate, it will be about a day after world start.

kerosine

OK so will there be more Continents?

Or will worlds simply fill up much faster?

Deleted User - 3135

It is double the normal area. Instead of an area of ~31.000 fields, it is instead ~61.000 fields. At normal fill rate, it will be about a day after world start.

I'm checking it now, its filling up very fast, will be faster than a day, maybe not fast enough for what I had going, but o well :icon_wink:

death by penguin

ffs =[ my area is bad!!! :mad: 4 people in my 7x7 and 0 barbs