Interesting Tribal ODs...

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

ddog456

Yeah it does because a quick tale of my secret

You farm alot constantly never have your troops sitting and always keep the Que full of assignments and it soon pays off..

because you can only keep the que full with a premium so watch how my strategy turns out castro...lol

DeletedUser22924

yhea, u shuld check my 7x7 it's........perfect

Last edited:

inflrc

... that at this early stage tribal OD creates a picture of which tribes are farming the most and running into spiked villages because of it....

At this early stage without scouts, it does't necessarily indicates they are farming a lot, just that they were unlucky while farming and now they will lose time training again what they lost...

Deleted User - 3135

At this early stage without scouts, it does't necessarily indicates they are farming a lot, just that they were unlucky while farming and now they will lose time training again what they lost...

Once again, with a large sample it should show an ok average... ok enough to be interesting :icon_wink:

TheRoyalToe

Stupid attack break -_-, Spiked the best farm in the area for 3 days, and not one attack landed on it, Got bored, Pulled out and decided to farm it myself instead :D

Lack of ODA comes from everyone else being lazy in the 13x13 :p

DeletedUser

farming is the bigest prob all under protection
If i spike a bonus will the attacker know who did it?

Ripfin

another thought nobody has considered is that say I decide to attack a Barb with my paladin if I send a spear to defend the Barb when my Paladin attacks it he gains EXP faster so I can get Paladin equipment faster.

DeletedUser

Just hit an annoying spike. Although I think it may have been a player gone abandon annoying losses anyway.

DeletedUser

Yeah it does because a quick tale of my secret

You farm alot constantly never have your troops sitting and always keep the Que full of assignments and it soon pays off..

because you can only keep the que full with a premium so watch how my strategy turns out castro...lol

Interesting "secrets". But if your strat is "paying off" shouldn't your position in the world be better than this :

ddog456

Opponents defeated: 0 (23561.)
Tribe: UBF
» Write message
» To Address book
» Highlight on map
» User file (external link)

Villages Coordinates Points
W6 Elite 631|375 263

Im not one to judge by points by any means but if your in k36 of a world this popular (and filled up) and you've still on 263 points and you've got about 8 people bigger than you in your 15*15 (indicative that theyre oufarming you) then you're obviously doing something badly wrong.

Please don't call your village "W6 Elite". Unless its as a satirical joke. Some of us actually played W6 back when people there fought for their villages.

DeletedUser

Read my post

Let me tell you something .
####. will be the best tribe of this world . Don't ask me why . I just know :icon_wink:. You will see a lot of ODA from them when they will grow .
See you in few months to see if my predictions are true .

Child in time

I only want to say:

We're not whoring for ODA, that's retarted, we just happen to have some lame people in our area spiking barbs. We happen to have enough axes and lc ready to kill those, so basically we get some early free ODa, not that it means anything.

It will mean anything once we're at the beginning of the noble-phase.

DeletedUser

Let me tell you something .
####. will be the best tribe of this world . Don't ask me why . I just know :icon_wink:. You will see a lot of ODA from them when they will grow .
See you in few months to see if my predictions are true .

Brave prediction there :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ham and sk are in the same area, so likey they are spiking each others farms a lot